Cost effective Natty Stack ?

integlspwr

Awards
I ran 8 weeks of Xgels stacked with 4 weeks of ABE and 4 weeks of Magnitropin. Tossed some Forskolin 95 in the mix.

Granted, it was an amazing run (i didnt feel much effects of ABE than i did with Mag), I would like to run it again, but as we all know these supps can get pretty pricey esp when stacking.

With that said.. I'm looking at doing another 8-10 week Run. I have a little over a bottle of Xgels left from my last run, So i guess i would jsut get another bottle or two, but what cost effective item can I stack it with ?

Anything out there that work as good as Magnitropin that is cheaper ?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Ergonine us a king when looking for value from one supplement

9 of the most effective ergogens in one at proper doses under $1/day

integlspwr

Awards
Ergonine us a king when looking for value from one supplement

9 of the most effective ergogens in one at proper doses under $1/day
Maybe I can use Ergonine instead of buying a BCAA supplement ?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Follidrone and Xgels is an awesome stack. Also the new BLR -(-) product is dropping in a week so there will probably be a sweet deal on that. It's testing even better than Follidrone did. Check out some of the logs. Oh, and I love ergonine as an all year round staple. Great deals on that as well.

BrianP0523

Banned
Awards
that's the problem with natty supps. they aren't worth the money

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You just missed out on an awesome sale on EP1C Unleashed which would stack perfect with X-Gels. I'm sure there will be other great sales as there always is on all our products :D

integlspwr

Awards
that's the problem with natty supps. they aren't worth the money
I have a stack my friend gave me for Christmas. its a PH stack.

Here is a copy and paste of the ingredients.

(DZINE) 17beta-hydroxy 2 alpha, 17-beta
dimethyl 5alpha, androstan 3-on azine (20mg)
CARBOPOL (25mg)
MILK THISTLE (100mg)

I'm not ready to do a PH stack yet, but maybe ending of the year after a few natty cycles.

BrianP0523

Banned
Awards
i'll be honest, despite the cost i like throwing some natty stuff into pct. (even tho i'm skeptical i might be wasting my money)

Last edited:
AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would go with X-Gels and AlphaMax. I have ran that stack twice and loved it. I gained strength and my waist was smaller. Vascularity on that stack is beyond epic too. With AlphaMax, you get your F95 which is great for overall body composition. You have test boosting ingredients, l-dopa to help with GH production, and an AI which will help boost testosterone and reduce cortisol. You get all of that in a single product for $31-$35. If one was to put the Arimistane, L-dopa, F95, etc. for a 4 week run, you're looking at more money than what AlphaMax will cost you. It is an open label too so you can see exactly what your getting.

Right now, Nutriverse has 20% off our line with code JUNE20. That is good until the 23rd.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you're eating enough protein then Ergonine might be more beneficial because it covers more than just aminos and helps with recovery from multiple angles.

HICA - is a leucine (bcaa) metabolite so thats the same pathway BCAA would hit

L-Glutamine L Alanine - delivery to muscle tissue is massively increased, and the recovery pathways can finally have potential

LCLT is an amazing recovery aid, and it aids recovery through multiple angles. First, it reduces muscle catabolism and destruction as evidenced by muscle markers of damage. Next, it reduces lactate production by increasing oxygen delivery to muscle, which should result in reduced soreness by preventing acidosis.

Choline Bitartrate - exercise depletes choline stores which results in diminished physical performance.

Creatine, Betaine, Ferulic acid for added strength and recovery benefits.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think any natty "stack" is cost effective. I think your best bet for a winning "formula" is:

1. Natty Anabolic of your choice (mine would be Epicatechin, but people also like Anabeta Elite, Arachidonic Acid, etc)
2. Ergonine
3. Forskolin-95
4. Soy Lecithin Granules

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Anabeta Elite is my go to for cost effective solo runs, alone it provides the basics to help you eat more and create a more Anabolic environment, not only from the calorie surplus, but with the improved MPS, increased glycogen, and the added benefit of the Serbian ginseng extract that improves endurance and goes great with your creatine, my recovery and ability to train with more volume, and build up strength has been fantastic with it everytime i have ran it, I have used it for 12 weeks on its own, with some basic staples. and i have used it with xgels, and then tried it for 8 week runs with Follidrone, EP1C, and MyoSyenergy which were all amazing. last run with it, i did 4000 calories a day for 3 months then tappered down calories to 3100 and gained for another 3 months slowly with just Erognine and xgels after i ran out after 3 which worked great for me.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I would go with Xgels and forskolin. Cheaper than many options; 2 great products

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Considering you only ran ABE for 4 weeks, you cut yourself short IMO.

I would recommend giving X-Gels + AnaBeta Elite a full 8 week run again.

Other options I like are:
Ergonine
MyoSynergy (not in production anymore because MyoSynergy Elite is in works)
Soy Lecithin Granules (PA, PS, Choline content)
Forskolin
Cistanche Deserticola

All with a caloric surplus :)

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
i totally forgot about cista, anabeta elite should get a remake and have it throw into the formula :D i would gladly pay extra $ for it to be an all in one. but even then would be happy to see it return as an Analyzed standalone since i found it to be one of the best strength/glycogen increasing agents ever, my fullness was nuts on it. i remember the thing about coop saying he could breathe allot easier during workouts after running it for a while, i noticed the same thing after a while i was rest allot less during sets and not breathing super hard during intense sets with much shorter rest times.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
i totally forgot about cista, anabeta elite should get a remake and have it throw into the formula :D i would gladly pay extra $ for it to be an all in one. but even then would be happy to see it return as an Analyzed standalone since i found it to be one of the best strength/glycogen increasing agents ever, my fullness was nuts on it. i remember the thing about coop saying he could breathe allot easier during workouts after running it for a while, i noticed the same thing after a while i was rest allot less during sets and not breathing super hard during intense sets with much shorter rest times.
If we produced the formulas you've suggested we'd be selling products for over $100. :)

I never actually ran Cista, so no personal anecdote to add to that.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
To answer the original post though, I'd go with either 8 weeks ABE (yes, I realize not so cost effective, but like kbayne said, well worth it) or add forskolin throughout your X-Gels run.

integlspwr

Awards
To answer the original post though, I'd go with either 8 weeks ABE (yes, I realize not so cost effective, but like kbayne said, well worth it) or add forskolin throughout your X-Gels run.
my body responded better to Mag than it did with ABE, but i guess Its only one way to find out is to try and run it again.

Would trying a epi based product like EP1C Unleashed be better or is ABE a epi based product already ?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my body responded better to Mag than it did with ABE, but i guess Its only one way to find out is to try and run it again.

Would trying a epi based product like EP1C Unleashed be better or is ABE a epi based product already ?
Just a question,

How do you know you responded better to Mag over ABE when you ran Mag, ABE, and ArA stacked together?

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
If we produced the formulas you've suggested we'd be selling products for over $100. :)

I never actually ran Cista, so no personal anecdote to add to that.
I know :( can't hurt to dream

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Quite a few good suggestions in here, OP keep an eye out for Olympus Labs Test1fy coming soonish ;). Will redefine natty anabolic products.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ironchampusa 'IRONSTACK' is $50 with the code in my sig

1 full bottle of both HPTA AND VOLUME...very cost effective, imo!!!

integlspwr

Awards
Just a question,

How do you know you responded better to Mag over ABE when you ran Mag, ABE, and ArA stacked together?
I felt like it didn't do anything but when I started taking mag. That's when I felt and looked bigger etc.

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
2 bottles of Cutler King=8 weeks and 1 bottle of Cutler Dry=last 4 weeks

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ergonine us a king when looking for value from one supplement 9 of the most effective ergogens in one at proper doses under $1/day
I wish it was available in UK as I hate ordering from America.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I wish it was available in UK as I hate ordering from America.
The flat rate is still a sweet deal

Saves me a lot even here to Canada

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Most cost effective stack is

1: PA from SL Granuales@8bucks a jar, do 2-4table spoons pre workout and can take with your ara.

2: Creatine Monohydrate take 5 grams everyday:
You can find 1000 grams for around 15 bucks, which would last for a little less than a year.

3: caffiene
The most effective ingredient, which is why it in every preworkout. A bottle for less than 4 bucks. Take pre workout.

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
I would go with X-Gels and AlphaMax. I have ran that stack twice and loved it. I gained strength and my waist was smaller. Vascularity on that stack is beyond epic too. With AlphaMax, you get your F95 which is great for overall body composition. You have test boosting ingredients, l-dopa to help with GH production, and an AI which will help boost testosterone and reduce cortisol. You get all of that in a single product for $31-$35. If one was to put the Arimistane, L-dopa, F95, etc. for a 4 week run, you're looking at more money than what AlphaMax will cost you. It is an open label too so you can see exactly what your getting.

Right now, Nutriverse has 20% off our line with code JUNE20. That is good until the 23rd.
Is that normally a real solid deal on AlphaMax, or do you think a better one might come around on July 4?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Most cost effective stack is

1: PA from SL Granuales@8bucks a jar, do 2-4table spoons pre workout and cant take with your ara.

2: Creatine Monohydrate take 5 grams everyday:
You can find 1000 grams for around 15 bucks, which would last for a little less than a year.

3: caffiene
The most effective ingredient, whichbis why it in every preworkout. A bottle for less than 4 bucks. Take pre workout.
speaking of cost effective, why not just get some psyched for $10...caffeine plus extra goodies!!!

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
ABE for 8 weeks plus E9 would be the best route IMO. I did enjoy ABE plus Alphamax as well. It's hands down the best natty product I've used for body composition changes :)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is that normally a real solid deal on AlphaMax, or do you think a better one might come around on July 4?
That is a pretty solid deal. Sometimes, retailers will have AlphaMax on sale during holidays, but it is hit or miss. I wouldn't pass it up to be honest. I know TGB Supplements carries AlphaMax for 30.99 I believe and have several promos Koi2014

integlspwr

Awards
just an update everyone, i decided to go with xgels and ABE for 8-10 weeks.

Dalmore

Dalmore

Awards
I've got Ostarine, Laxogenin, Phosphatidic Acid and Epicatechin and wonders how I would "cycle" these on a kcal-maintenance diet.

Example:
Epicatechine: Week 1-12 (=> 12 weeks on / 7 weeks off)
Ostarine: Week 1-6 (=> 6 weeks on / 13 weeks off)
Laxogenin: Week 7-18 (=> 12 weeks on / 7 weeks off)
Phosphatidic Acid: Week: 12-19 (=> 8 weeks on / 11 weeks off)

Rinse and repeat

or:
Epicatechin: Week 1-12
Ostarine: Week 7-12
Laxogenin: Week 1-12
Phosphatidic Acid: Week 5-12
Some weak PCT: Week 13-16 (See below for specific PCT supps I am considering)

Rinse and repeat

or:
Your suggestions

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When it comes to dosage I mean a bit unsure about Laxogenin and Phosphatidic Acid.
Epicatechin: 300mg or 600mg daily
Ostarine: 10mg daily
Laxogenin: 25mg or 50mg daily or only on training days. Perhaps 50mg on training days and 25mg on rest days. Opinions?
Phosphatidic Acid: 750mg on training days (Some say 1h prior to exercise, some say after. Some say everyday. Opinions?

I guess I wont need any On Cycle Support, but do you think a PCT would fill a purpose? I mean, some experience Osta being suppressive...

Some other supplements I will take as well (...which I am already doing)
- EAA (with Betain)
- Creatine
- HMB (Ca-HMB)
- b-Alanin
- Omega-3
- ZMA with Glycine and Taurine (Bed time use)

I've also ordered:
- Green Tea Extract (Anti-Estrogenic purpose, if it doesnt work I've got polyphenols with antioxidant properties)
- Turmeric (Anti-Estrogenic purpose, if it doesnt work I've got a strong antioxidant which might support my liver and joints)
- Resveratrol (Aromatase Inhibitor, if it doesnt work I've got a strong antioxidant)
- Grape Seed Extract (Anti-Estrogenic purpose, if it doesnt work I've got a strong antioxidant)
- Garlic Extract (Aromatase Inhibitor, if it doesnt work I've got Flavonoids/Antioxidants)
- Stinging Nettle + Fenugreek (Increase Testosterone + Increase Libido and possibly body composition and strenght [1])

Now you might be laughing at me hard for buying all these bull**** products, but I really don't see the downside of just trying them out. It's true that I wont know which supps work or which doesn't work since I take so many at once, but that is fine.

How would you stack this up? Stinging Nettle + Fenugreek as PCT for 4 weeks (or more) after 12 weeks of Osta, Laxo, Epi and PA, or to run it along side with the anabolic "natty" stack?

I wouldn't mind logging these if anyone is interested.

[1]. jissn.com/content/pdf/1550-2783-7-34.pdf
J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2010 Oct 27;7(1):34. The effects of a commercially available botanical supplement on strength, body composition, power output, and hormonal profiles in resistance-trained males.
Conclusion: It is concluded that 500 mg of this proprietary Fenugreek extraction had a significant impact on both upper- and lower-body strength and body composition in comparison to placebo in a double blind controlled trial. These changes were obtained with no clinical side effects.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Follidrex = 10$
Fearn SL = 8$
X-Gels = 32$ (available at TGB or A1, I believe)
AlphaMax = 30$ (@ TGB)

Some cheap staples like KNO3, Citrulline, GMS/Glycerol, Agmatine = hngggg

*EDITED

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Follidrone = 10$
Fearn SL = 8$
X-Gels = 32$ (available at TGB or A1, I believe)
AlphaMax = 30$ (@ TGB)

Some cheap staples like KNO3, Citrulline, GMS/Glycerol, Agmatine = hngggg
follidrex* follidrone is different technically

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Thanks brah
All I hear about Follidrex (or the (-)epi for that matter) is that it works for 50% of the users, and even those that say it worked, it just helped for endurance. Maybe I'm not sold now, but I really like the other products you listed!

Nektar

Nektar

Awards
LCLT is an amazing recovery aid, and it aids recovery through multiple angles. First, it reduces muscle catabolism and destruction as evidenced by muscle markers of damage. Next, it reduces lactate production by increasing oxygen delivery to muscle, which should result in reduced soreness by preventing acidosis.
for a 'cost effective natty stack' i recommend replacing the carnitine with caffeine. Why?
contrary to carnitine salts....
- Caffeine increases maximal anaerobic power and blood lactate concentration.
- Mixed lactate and caffeine compound increases satellite cell activity and anabolic signals for muscle hypertrophy.
- it is much cheaper
It can economically replace Carnitine, which is often Stacked with ArA for the purpose of maximising pgf2a by reducing the tromboxane A2 pathway
- Arachidonic acid supplementation enhances in vitro skeletal muscle cell growth via a COX-2 dependent pathway.
- pgf2a conpeats with thromboxane a2 on the Cox-2 pathway however.......
- Prostaglandin F2α stimulates PI3K/ERK/mTOR signaling and skeletal myotube hypertrophy.
- Caffeine increased the outputs of prostaglandin F2α
- increased thromboxane A2 (TXA2) production from membrane arachidonic acid and it was decreased in coffee treated group.
- other studies showing caffeine decreasing thrombosis

just saying. would eliminate the carnitine cost so we can use more ArA and use it more efficiently at the same time. please read that again!

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
for a 'cost effective natty stack' i recommend replacing the carnitine with caffeine. Why?
contrary to carnitine salts....
- Caffeine increases maximal anaerobic power and blood lactate concentration.
- Mixed lactate and caffeine compound increases satellite cell activity and anabolic signals for muscle hypertrophy.
- it is much cheaper
It can economically replace Carnitine, which is often Stacked with ArA for the purpose of maximising pgf2a by reducing the tromboxane A2 pathway
- Arachidonic acid supplementation enhances in vitro skeletal muscle cell growth via a COX-2 dependent pathway.
- pgf2a conpeats with thromboxane a2 on the Cox-2 pathway however.......
- Prostaglandin F2α stimulates PI3K/ERK/mTOR signaling and skeletal myotube hypertrophy.
- Caffeine increased the outputs of prostaglandin F2α
- increased thromboxane A2 (TXA2) production from membrane arachidonic acid and it was decreased in coffee treated group.
- other studies showing caffeine decreasing thrombosis

just saying. would eliminate the carnitine cost so we can use more ArA and use it more efficiently at the same time. please read that again!

Why not just use LCLT AND caffeine? I am a little confused heh

Nektar

Nektar

Awards
Why not just use LCLT AND caffeine? I am a little confused heh
if you can afford sounds alright but like does carnitine work for anyone? if not why risk the sides if you know what I mean?

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
if you can afford sounds alright but like does carnitine work for anyone? if not why risk the sides if you know what I mean?
LCLT is suuuuper cheap and I don't think the sides are there @ 2g daily.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Yeah, I've never experienced sides using carnitine

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
ABE seemed to kick in during the second bottle for me, Follidrone was a great run and I'll do it again. Before TRT for the price Alphamax was hard to beat.