XGELS -ANABETA ELITE - EP1C Unleashed STACK

M

musclebound

Awards
is it safe to stack these 3 supplements, if so whats the dosing and how long can you run the stack for?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X-gels 1-2g taken pre-workout (can be run for 2 bottles straight, so up to 50 workout days)
AnaBeta Elite 2 caps with 2 biggest meals of the day (can be run for 8 consecutive weeks)
Ep1c Unleashed 2 caps pre-workout, 1 in the morning on off days (can be run for 8 weeks, maybe more)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yep, thats an awesome stack.

bolt covered you on the dosing. One thing I would add is to try to take xgels fasted (or as close as possible) pre workout. if not fasted, dose them during warmups.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
X-gels 1-2g taken pre-workout (can be run for 2 bottles straight, so up to 50 workout days)
AnaBeta Elite 2 caps with 2 biggest meals of the day (can be run for 8 consecutive weeks)
Ep1c Unleashed 2 caps pre-workout, 1 in the morning on off days (can be run for 8 weeks, maybe more)
This man has you covered!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That would definitely be an awesome stack. You can get abe and xgels at Strong Supplement Shop if you need to.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep us posted, man. They have you covered for what looks to be an awesome stack!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
that is a solid and comprehensive stack there.

good luck

D

daddywarbuck

Awards
Isn't their potential that Epicatechin has some anti-inflammatory action and if so isn't their a possibility it could negate the effects of ARA if taken together. I dont believe (EPI) has been found to be a COX2 inhibitor but I dont believe it has been ruled out either.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
You're missing the PA and as far as I know the anti/inflammation works through different paths

D

daddywarbuck

Awards
Your right I did forget PA. Hey isn't their potential for Epi to be linked to increasing expression of AMPK. And if it does wouldn't it be possible that any effect of PA to increase mTor could be negated by Epi.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Your right I did forget PA. Hey isn't their potential for Epi to be linked to increasing expression of AMPK. And if it does wouldn't it be possible that any effect of PA to increase mTor could be negated by Epi.
Would be cool to find out. As there really would be no equal to a nasty stack that had ara,abe,epi and PA if it was of benefit. Was thinking about running it myself.

D

daddywarbuck

Awards
Arachidonic acid, via the eicosanoids known as PGF(2α) and PGE2, stimulate muscle protein synthesis. They are produced from arachidonic acid, but normally do not form their respective muscle building eicosanoids until the cell is stimulated by a stressor. However, usage of COX2 inhibitors have been found to abolish the exercise-induced increase of PGF(2α) as well as PGE2, which is thought to be due to conversion from PGH2 into these metabolites being reliant on COX2 activity.

In vitro, catechin interacts the most with the PTGS2, IL1B, CAT, CYP1A1, SOD, BAX, CASP3, MAPK1, MAPK3 and S100B human genes.
PTGS2 (aka COX-2 for cyclooxygenase-2) is a dioxygenase. The presence of catechin seems to increase its expression.
IL1B induces the formation of cyclooxygenase-2 (PTGS2/COX2). Catechin increases its expression.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Arachidonic acid, via the eicosanoids known as PGF(2α) and PGE2, stimulate muscle protein synthesis. They are produced from arachidonic acid, but normally do not form their respective muscle building eicosanoids until the cell is stimulated by a stressor. However, usage of COX2 inhibitors have been found to abolish the exercise-induced increase of PGF(2α) as well as PGE2, which is thought to be due to conversion from PGH2 into these metabolites being reliant on COX2 activity.

In vitro, catechin interacts the most with the PTGS2, IL1B, CAT, CYP1A1, SOD, BAX, CASP3, MAPK1, MAPK3 and S100B human genes.
PTGS2 (aka COX-2 for cyclooxygenase-2) is a dioxygenase. The presence of catechin seems to increase its expression.
IL1B induces the formation of cyclooxygenase-2 (PTGS2/COX2). Catechin increases its expression.
Meaning what exactly?

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Doubt it'd be counter effective enough to negate positive effects (at least substantially)