Fearn soy lecithins

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where is good places to buy fearn soy lecithins that isn't online? I want to stack PA with my EP1C Unleahsed that will be coming in any day now and i don't want to have to wait for shipping. Also what is the biggest size fearn soy lecithins comes in? When i google it, i only saw 16oz which would only last me 20 days at the dose i would want to use it. Please PM me the places as i do not want to take away from the awesome board sponsors.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh also if there is a brand that is just as good or better then fearn i would also be interested in it that as well.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vs has lecithin granules by fearn for cheap.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
That I don't know. I'm sure it varies by location.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've only ever seen Fearn in the 16oz size and I've looked all over online... puritan pride has an in house 30z brand @95% phosphatides, reasonably priced...

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just picked some up fearn for $9 and change at VS. I was wonder when the best time to take it though? Pre, post, or is it like creatine and it really doesn't matter?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just picked some up fearn for $9 and change at VS. I was wonder when the best time to take it though? Pre, post, or is it like creatine and it really doesn't matter?
Get one dose in pre-workout. If you go with another dose, anywhere from post-workout to 7 hours post first dose.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Fearn is not verified to be Non-GMO correct?

S

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
Fearn is not verified to be Non-GMO correct?
nope. i know NOW is, cheapest non-gmo ive seen iirc. although people say not to worry about it, its still cheap though, also comes in bigger containers.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nope. i know NOW is, cheapest non-gmo ive seen iirc. although people say not to worry about it, its still cheap though, also comes in bigger containers.
I will say I think something is off with the NOW version. I used two tubs and the granules were white/light yellow with barely any flavor. All the others I used were brown with a very nutty flavor and seemed to work better

S

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
I will say I think something is off with the NOW version. I used two tubs and the granules were white/light yellow with barely any flavor. All the others I used were brown with a very nutty flavor and seemed to work better
interesting to hear the comparison. obviously taste is a subjective thing so I didnt think much of it, but NOW never tasted that nutty to me either, ive also read that some brands are less sticky? nows sticks to everything. perhaps ill pick up a different brand myself. most likely fearn or vs brand tbh. but life extension is non-gmo.

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
Split up the doses, AM and PM

V

Vj63

Banned
Awards
I'm sure there may be some variation between batches, but the NOW was not as tasty as the others I have used.

K

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
You can also just take it all pre-workout if you don't want to split the dosing.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Huge threads on this, but basically:

The study dosed 400mg Pre, and 350mg Post.

If you are just going to dose 1 serv (2 Tbs) - you can do 1 and 1.

Most, from the responses in the threads, are doing at least 4Tbs. I do that, and dose 3 Pre, 1 post. Some are dosing 5+ Tbs. Danes, via Dr. Wilson, has said that more is better, and it is a healthy compound in general any way. I would dose it "as much as your wallet can handle" :)

The study dosed on non-training days, IIRC, so I just do 2 Tbs - AM/PM.

But all at once, pre, is good too!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you take it on off days?
Take it everyday!
Studies show PA is beneficial even taking on off days. It does stimulate mTOR anyway. But mTOR signaling is higher on workout days because you are getting exogenous (from PA products)and intracellular PA (physical stressors such as workout can lead to increase of Intracellular PA).
a combination of those two is even better

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Huge threads on this, but basically:

The study dosed 400mg Pre, and 350mg Post.

If you are just going to dose 1 serv (2 Tbs) - you can do 1 and 1.

Most, from the responses in the threads, are doing at least 4Tbs. I do that, and dose 3 Pre, 1 post. Some are dosing 5+ Tbs. Danes, via Dr. Wilson, has said that more is better, and it is a healthy compound in general any way. I would dose it "as much as your wallet can handle" :)

The study dosed on non-training days, IIRC, so I just do 2 Tbs - AM/PM.

But all at once, pre, is good too!
Exactly :)!!!

paula

paula

Awards
I take puritans pride soy lecithin granules 3tbsp since thats the only available in my country, and 5caps phospha muscles by MT. So far i felt great muscle fullness and fast fecovery by taking these two. Pre phospha and posterkout granules. Before i took 5caps phospha and 5caps afternnon. I love the muscle fullness bettter than granules. But it so expensive to double dosed it lol. Tnx for the tips danes :)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take puritans pride soy lecithin granules 3tbsp since thats the only available in my country, and 5caps phospha muscles by MT. So far i felt great muscle fullness and fast fecovery by taking these two. Pre phospha and posterkout granules. Before i took 5caps phospha and 5caps afternnon. I love the muscle fullness bettter than granules. But it so expensive to double dosed it lol. Tnx for the tips danes :)
Any time :)

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks everyone this is why i love AM VERY knowledgeable people that are all more than willing to help without being stuck up as$ wholes.

T

touchless21

Awards
  • Established
So what are the specs on NOW. Is it legit. There's some at my local grocery store but I want to make sure the percentages are good.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Take it everyday!
Studies show PA is beneficial even taking on off days. It does stimulate mTOR anyway. But mTOR signaling is higher on workout days because you are getting exogenous (from PA products)and intracellular PA (physical stressors such as workout can lead to increase of Intracellular PA).
a combination of those two is even better
So can taking 4 tablespoons everyday year round be ok?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So can taking 4 tablespoons everyday year round be ok?
Would be totaly fine
If you dont like all that fat or if you get stomach issues if SL, concentrated / enriched PA product would be a good choice

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh also if there is a brand that is just as good or better then fearn i would also be interested in it that as well.
I know of a product with PA from a better company coming soon ....:arms:

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know of a product with PA from a better company coming soon ....:arms:
Interesting. I'm hoping it's a disclosed and effective amount, and that the price is affordable.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The one thing I worry about with soy lecithin is absorption. I feel like 90% of it ends up completely undigested in the toilet. That could make the actual amount of PA you are getting much less

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would be totaly fine
If you dont like all that fat or if you get stomach issues if SL, concentrated / enriched PA product would be a good choice
Where can I find this

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The one thing I worry about with soy lecithin is absorption. I feel like 90% of it ends up completely undigested in the toilet. That could make the actual amount of PA you are getting much less
Absorption is not an issue at all

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I had the same issue but still got benefits. I switched to sunflower lecithin I am very happy with it. It works the same for me but without the digestive upset.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That doesn't seem nearly as cost effective as Soy Letichin or am I missing something.
He is just stating another product brand with PA.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That doesn't seem nearly as cost effective as Soy Letichin or am I missing something.
No it is not. There is no cost effective enriched PA. KING v2 is cheaper than other but it is underdosed PA product and does not belong to enriched PA product category!

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No it is not. There is no cost effective enriched PA. KING v2 is cheaper than other but it is underdosed PA product and does not belong to enriched PA product category!
NOT YET but maybe soon!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NOT YET but maybe soon!
If the price is right, this might be the first concentrated PA product I try.

Reactions: GNO
kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Correct, but bulk phosphatidylserine is pretty reasonable though : )

Found 1000mg/day/30 days for $25 a month.

OR 50 days @ 1g/day for $29.

I'll be stacking with PA on my next order.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct, but bulk phosphatidylserine is pretty reasonable though : )

Found 1000mg/day/30 days for $25 a month.

OR 50 days @ 1g/day for $29.

I'll be stacking with PA on my next order.
I bet you willlike the stack :) PA and PS goes the same route for mTOR activating