best fat burner for lower abdomen?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I am well aware fat loss is dependent on diet, but lets say your diet is on point what has been the most successful supplement for fat loss BUT ALSO muscle maintenance(again aware diet will help, but what gave you that boost) also what type of training did you do?

Alphamine doesn't do anything for me besides nice clean energy for work, looking at epitome atm

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have u tried norcodrene and shift together? I've heard that is a killer stack.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
There is no way to spot reduce one single bodypart on your body. You lose weight/fat in different places from person to person
Some people can have full Abs at 12% BF, and some need to get under 7-8% to see them

Yohimbine/Forskolin95 would be your 2 best bets for Fatloss agents to help stubborn fat in general
Yohimbine best utilized in a fasted state upon waking starting at 2.5mg and slowly assessing tolerance and building your way up
Forskolin 95 dosed at 50-100mg 2x a day (Shift has this or look into Forslean)

both are great products to look into

For complete fat burners --->
AEN LIV, ANS Diablo, Norco(Since you have tried Alphamine)
These are products you could consider

Diet is the key factor, just keep dieting, over time it will come off, continue to adjust your intake, and also Cardio (HIIT may be essential at this point and time) to shed off the last bit of fat.

Check out 1RMSupplements.com to pick up all our supplement needs.

Good luck.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There is no way to spot reduce one single bodypart on your body. You lose weight/fat in different places from person to person
Some people can have full Abs at 12% BF, and some need to get under 7-8% to see them

Yohimbine/Forskolin95 would be your 2 best bets for Fatloss agents to help stubborn fat in general
Yohimbine best utilized in a fasted state upon waking starting at 2.5mg and slowly assessing tolerance and building your way up

Diet is the key factor, just keep dieting, over time it will come off, continue to adjust your intake, and also Cardio (HIIT may be essential at this point and time) to shed off the last bit of fat.

Check out 1RMSupplements.com to pick up all our supplement needs.

Good luck.
thank you sir, i am hearing more and more about Forskolin lately, i always thought it was one of those "ok" supplements, but seems to be growing in popularity, atleast where im looking haha

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So I am well aware fat loss is dependent on diet, but lets say your diet is on point what has been the most successful supplement for fat loss BUT ALSO muscle maintenance(again aware diet will help, but what gave you that boost) also what type of training did you do?

Alphamine doesn't do anything for me besides nice clean energy for work, looking at epitome atm
The caffeine + yohimbe combo should assist with stubborn fat areas and can be further potentiated with forskolin.

The Norcodrene + Shift combo is very nice. Norcodrene doesn't provide a huge stim rush, but it will assist with fat loss goals.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards

Give this a look. It is one of the best fat burner/appetite suppressant I have used. Nothing but good results.

http://www.ageforce.com/supplements/weightloss

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OxyMax would be a worthwhile one to look into has Caffeine + Alpha-Yo(a2) + Higenamine(b2) + Amentoflavone(PDEi) + Forskolin(+cAMP) which all work synergstically through the same pathway to increase fat loss and knocks out 3 of the suggested ingredients listed above. Mood enhancing effects are top notch!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
so ive already got anafuse, formazol v3 and epitome coming... i have a feeling this will be a good natty run... might buy some forskolin

DarthGainer

Awards
Good luck.
Is that not a myth? Coop posted something a while ago i think about Eviscirate spot reducing and something about one side being used to test it and fat loss did happen on that spot. I will look for it.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it really depends on what bf% you are starting at. Is it possible for someone at 20% bf, IMO no....8-10%? Could be possible. As with all things, depends on the situation.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're low body fat, EvoMuse Eviscerate/Absolutely Abliderated might help with that.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For the general majority who lack a good diet they will never get to low levels of BF where something that minimal will matter
think about all the people who always post how can i lose fat on my arms, how can i lose fat on my back
ask them what their diet looks like and its usually not up to par.

If you're low body fat, EvoMuse Eviscerate/Absolutely Abliderated might help with that.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great suggestions already...I really enjoyed the 2 back to back bottles of Epitome I ran, dropped a few lbs without much change in diet, wouldn't hesitate to buy again...looking to try out Shift next as well as Lipomorph...

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
How about reduce XT? I know synapsin and Cooper both highly recommend it for the final stages of a cut and to really "pop" the abs out. I just started it a couple days ago otherwise I'd let you know how it's working.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So just found out I have to get surgery on shoulder, only key hole so i can still move around pretty well! what are some good ways to keep fit, ill be depressed during this time, but dont want to gain too much weight and still want to maintain abs

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
thank you sir, i am hearing more and more about Forskolin lately, i always thought it was one of those "ok" supplements, but seems to be growing in popularity, atleast where im looking haha
the thing with that is finding the right quality supplement and dose it correctly with a few other goodies and they willwork in synergy!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
So just found out I have to get surgery on shoulder, only key hole so i can still move around pretty well! what are some good ways to keep fit, ill be depressed during this time, but dont want to gain too much weight and still want to maintain abs
Russian Twists are great and you can do them jkust about ANYWHERE even in bed if you can lean back and balance yourself enough, crunches have always been great, leg raises laying down .. none of those require aany other then the muscles needed.. I would recommend planks but would probably be back on the shoulder..

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
often stubborn abdominal fat is associated with cortisol levels. currently, my favorite cortisol product is Adrenosurge by BPS.

I've also always enjoyed the combination of Relora + Ashwagandha

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am bombarding you guys with questions and I really appreciate the answers guys! what supplements are good for medium tears in shoulders and biceps? i heard laxogenin is good?

ValhalaBeast

ValhalaBeast

Awards

This is fantastic advice, thanks mate! :dance:
I've been building my understanding of supps over the years.. but have also gotten to that point in my development where I am having trouble shifting those harder percentages down to abdominals. Have the diet dialed in, and the training/HIIT also sorted, and sleep too. But caffeine and L-carnotine alone haven't been cutting it lately. Was looking into Yohimbine and Forskolin, but as usual.. so much confliction about dosages.
This has been a huge help. Thanks heaps Solution! :beerchug:

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This is fantastic advice, thanks mate! :dance:
I've been building my understanding of supps over the years.. but have also gotten to that point in my development where I am having trouble shifting those harder percentages down to abdominals. Have the diet dialed in, and the training/HIIT also sorted, and sleep too. But caffeine and L-carnotine alone haven't been cutting it lately. Was looking into Yohimbine and Forskolin, but as usual.. so much confliction about dosages.
This has been a huge help. Thanks heaps Solution! :beerchug:
Much appreciated bud! Need to pick up some stuff 1RMSupplements.com is the place to go with a deep list of products to suit your needs.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know for experience it's impossible to target fat burning on certain areas. But I have used several fat burners over the years. I have found that adding CLA helps. Also I can't stand cardio, but I have started to prone to it, as I've lost 26 lbs now in the last 5.5 weeks. Do you do any HIIT training? One of the good ones out right now is Prosupps Vexxum. There are several logs going on through out the boards.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
often stubborn abdominal fat is associated with cortisol levels. currently, my favorite cortisol product is Adrenosurge by BPS.

I've also always enjoyed the combination of Relora + Ashwagandha
DHEA plus Arimistane and 1000mg VitC 2x daily Is awesome for cortisol burning too.