Week 4 update on Follidrone and Viron

1. Week 4 update on Follidrone and Viron

[b] Hey guys doing a follow up to my previous thread, if this is in the wrong section please move it mods!! Anyhow, so as I said earlier I was pretty astonished with what 4 weeks of follidrone and viron has done to me so far.. maybe its not as noticeable to you guys but for me im seeing a huge difference.. funny thing is I actually way 4lbs more than when I started.

Both sets of pics were taken at 11pm after my final meal of the day. Diet and training have been consistent, nothing has changed drastically or much at all for that matter. calories have been within 200 of each other every single day (I track) workouts have still been 4 days per week. I tried to take pics at the same angles with the same lighting no filters or anything.

Obviously back doesn't look too much different but I can definitely tell in person...

So this is halfway through my run with follidrone. I will be taking viron 12 weeks because of the 5 days on 2 days off protocol listed.

Any comments questions or concerns? I know a lot of people are all talk when it comes to supplements they may feel slightly skeptical about so im trying to just show the progress I have made with those 2 supps and some other basics (pre workout/aminos/occasional protein shake)

Thank you for your time guys!
    First are from
    May 18th

Second are from
    June 14th

EDIT: Cant get the pics to upload larger because I have less than 1000 posts... can somebody help me out!? I can DM you the [img] graphic so you can properly embed for me...
    Be Great.

2. Go on your pc to upload. If you're using mobile or tapatalk it won't let you.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by goodvibes View Post
    Go on your pc to upload. If you're using mobile or tapatalk it won't let you.
    I tried earlier to upload straight from the Pc and pics are small as F.. :/

EDIT: now it says its too big and I have to manually resize it...
    Be Great.

4. sorry for the double post

5. Yes just resize and you'll be ok to upload
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by iThrow View Post
    I tried earlier to upload straight from the Pc and pics are small as F.. :/

EDIT: now it says its too big and I have to manually resize it...
    I use resizeyourimage.com

7. Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1434401826.738556.jpg
Views: 318
Size:  126.1 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1434401838.307082.jpg
Views: 346
Size:  305.6 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1434401850.261346.jpg
Views: 358
Size:  317.5 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1434401859.151382.jpg
Views: 305
Size:  142.7 KB
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by goodvibes View Post
    Yes just resize and you'll be ok to upload
    I emailed them to a fellow user for the embed

im at work so the work computer I have is old as crap and im having real difficulty getting anything to work properly.. just wish AM would lower the post count for pics
    Be Great.

9. THANK YOU ^^^^ first two are from may 18th, 2nd two are from June 14th
    Be Great.

10. Huge leaning out. Nice progress man
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

11. You definitely leaned out.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Huge leaning out. Nice progress man
    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    You definitely leaned out.
    Thanks guys, im eating above maintenance but at a steady pace. bout 3300/day and still leaning out. cannot wait for these next 4 weeks
    Be Great.

13. Definitely can see the improvement. Good work.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

14. Good work m8, loved that stack myself

15. Quote Originally Posted by goodvibes View Post
    Go on your pc to upload. If you're using mobile or tapatalk it won't let you.
    I ****ing hate all the post restrictions. #.02$ #longtermfrustrationcantposta* ***inglink

16. Quote Originally Posted by Matthew1237 View Post
    I ****ing hate all the post restrictions. #.02$ #longtermfrustrationcantposta* ***inglink
    Do what I did homie. I spammed AM and hit 1k post. Now I can post links all day.

17. Very nice! Keep busting ass...

18. Thats really great progress bro. You can definitely see your love handles and lower belly
    fat are getting a lot smaller. Keep it up...!

How has your endurance been since adding Follidrone..?
    VICIOUSLABS.NET REP
    VL 10% Off Code: vujade10

19. Quote Originally Posted by goodvibes View Post
    Do what I did homie. I spammed AM and hit 1k post. Now I can post links all day.
    Use the word association thread.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    [email protected]

20. Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    Thats really great progress bro. You can definitely see your love handles and lower belly
    fat are getting a lot smaller. Keep it up...!

How has your endurance been since adding Follidrone..?
    real good, as stated in my other thread, even when my im mentally drained towards the end of a workout my body is like: soooo cardio? abs? extra set of curls?

I think I also stated earlier that I have already hit PR's on my rep ranges, for instance im always a low rep guy being more of an Olympic lifter and explosive athlete, however this cycle of lifting has us around 70-80% for 10 and I hit 5x10 on squats which is something I haven't done ever in my life at the weight ive been doing.

Keep in mind the differences between the first and second pics are 4lbs.. but a gain of 4 lbs. I started at 227 and was about 231 when I took the second pics
    Be Great.

21. ^^^Thats outstanding bro! Good job.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    [email protected]

22. Quote Originally Posted by iThrow View Post
    real good, as stated in my other thread, even when my im mentally drained towards the end of a workout my body is like: soooo cardio? abs? extra set of curls?

I think I also stated earlier that I have already hit PR's on my rep ranges, for instance im always a low rep guy being more of an Olympic lifter and explosive athlete, however this cycle of lifting has us around 70-80% for 10 and I hit 5x10 on squats which is something I haven't done ever in my life at the weight ive been doing.

Keep in mind the differences between the first and second pics are 4lbs.. but a gain of 4 lbs. I started at 227 and was about 231 when I took the second pics
    Up 4lbs and looking leaner my man..! That truly is incredible. Just goes to show you how with the right diet,
    training and quality supplements, you can achieve great results naturally..!

Keep it bro..!

Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    ^^^Thats outstanding bro! Good job.
    VICIOUSLABS.NET REP
    VL 10% Off Code: vujade10
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 4 week update on first cycle!!
    By hardlyworkin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-29-2004, 09:46 PM
  2. Update on Younggunz and contact info