PCT Add On

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just finishing up 8 weeks of xi-kt.. feel great, much leaner and fuller looking. About to start pct with clomid. I'm also running shift + alphamine which I'll continue during pct. I was hoping to add one more natty anabolic to help keep my strength and fullness up. I have some x factor, but was thinking of possibly follidrone, viron or ABE. I cut during the cycle, and am happy with progress so im going to transition more into a recomp if that helps. Thanks!

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
No idea about natty anabolics but I'd add some exo GH or GH peptides that'll do it.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AlphaMax is a great product for naturals wanting to recomp and to use during PCT. It contains Forskolin which will help with fat metabolism. It will also increase free and total test through the 3,4-Divanillytetrahydrofuran and l-dopa. Another great addition during PCT is the arimistane that AphaMax contains. You want to be careful with estrogen rebound during your PCT and the AI is a full dose. If you are not already taking an AI, it would be a good option. AlphaMax not only contains proven ingredients, but also is an open label.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Just finishing up 8 weeks of xi-kt.. feel great, much leaner and fuller looking. About to start pct with clomid. I'm also running shift + alphamine which I'll continue during pct. I was hoping to add one more natty anabolic to help keep my strength and fullness up. I have some x factor, but was thinking of possibly follidrone, viron or ABE. I cut during the cycle, and am happy with progress so im going to transition more into a recomp if that helps. Thanks!
Any of the three options is solid haha. Have fun choosing :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone would be an awesome addition. Anafuse would be nice to. Check out our natural anabolic page at strong supplement shop.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah alphamax would be great in Pct. You could add viron or Epi to it-but if you were to choose one I would run alphamax because of the extras (ai, test boosting ingredients, forskolin for recomp)

You could run an Epi product like Follidrone or Epi-plex after pct you wanted to wait or run both :)

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/alpha-max-by-performax-labs

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the help guys.. so many great products out there that i cant wait to try.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Follidrone would really help keep your strength and help push your workouts during PCT. the Viton/Follidrone combo is sick for PCT!

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks jebrook i think I'm really leaning towards folli + xgels. Already have forskolin in shift, and i will be taking reduce xt and inhibit e as well. I just have a feeling I'm going to gain more in pct than the cycle of xi-kt haha.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anabeta Elite is going to help you better partition nutrients and keep protein synthesis up so that your body is still anabolic (or at least not catabolic) while it recovers your natural hormone levels

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thanks jebrook i think I'm really leaning towards folli + xgels. Already have forskolin in shift, and i will be taking reduce xt and inhibit e as well. I just have a feeling I'm going to gain more in pct than the cycle of xi-kt haha.
I think you will if you go for those options :D

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks athletix I'm already taking shift, would it be too much f95 with shift+anabeta? I dont want to be shifting my pants all day

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes you can certainly stack them! I would suggest spreading them out by an hour or so, which should be easy if you do Shift on empty stomach and ABE with a meal for example

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Follidrone would really help keep your strength and help push your workouts during PCT. the Viton/Follidrone combo is sick for PCT!
My recent pct consisted of Viron/Rebirth/Follidrone and had run 5 anabolics compounds including Trestolone.

I don't think you could go wrong with any of these stacked together.
Especially if you are going to throw some Xgels into the mix... it sounds like you'll be making gains in pct :bigok:

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great stack right here. I actually ran x gels + epi plex for the PCT i just finished and only lost a few lbs in pct (probably water). Felt strong and full my entire PCT.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
If you don't want to use xfactor and are going to use ABE but want something else I would give epic unleashed a shot. It's a great product and for a great price.

http: //orbitnutrition.com/cart/prohormones/ep1c-unleashed-oral.html

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Great stack right here. I actually ran x gels + epi plex for the PCT i just finished and only lost a few lbs in pct (probably water). Felt strong and full my entire PCT.
I cant wait to add epi plex into the mix next month!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i make no claims of muscle gains...but if you want something to increase libido/mood in pct then i highly recommend the 'IRONSTACK'...it is $50 for bottles of both HPTA AND VOLUME using code and link in my sig....check out the logs and reviews, they speak for themselves...

btw-good luck whatever you chose!!!

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the help everyone.. final pct stack is going to be

Clomid 50/25/25/25/25
Alphamax
x gels
pes shift
alphamine
reduce xt
inhibit e

I forgot i had 2 bottles of alphax waiting to be used in my stash, so instead of ordering more I'll do that responsible adult thing for once and use what i have before i buy more stuff

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Clomid 50/25/25/25/25
Alphamax
x gels
pes shift
alphamine
reduce xt
inhibit e

I forgot i had 2 bottles of alphax waiting to be used in my stash, so instead of ordering more I'll do that responsible adult thing for once and use what i have before i buy more stuff
all great products, you should do very well....if you ever need help in the libido department or just want to spice up your sex life remember the 'IRONSTACK'!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards

Clomid 50/25/25/25/25
Alphamax
x gels
pes shift
alphamine
reduce xt
inhibit e

That is a comprehensive PCT man! I like it a lot, you are covering all of your bases extraordinarily well

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
i make no claims of muscle gains...but if you want something to increase libido/mood in pct then i highly recommend the 'IRONSTACK'...it is $50 for bottles of both HPTA AND VOLUME using code and link in my sig....check out the logs and reviews, they speak for themselves...

btw-good luck whatever you chose!!!
I may have to give this a shot :smileysex5:

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is a comprehensive PCT man! I like it a lot, you are covering all of your bases extraordinarily well
Thanks mcrew.. all that for a measly xi-kt cycle.. its all good though, better safe than sorry and it will be like a trial run for pct for my first legit halo cycle this fall

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I may have to give this a shot :smileysex5:
lol...with all them women you got should be able to put it to good use!!!:notworthy:

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Thanks mcrew.. all that for a measly xi-kt cycle.. its all good though, better safe than sorry and it will be like a trial run for pct for my first legit halo cycle this fall
You could also look at it as a great natural cycle. But a proper pct is just as important as a well planned cycle

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does reduce xt of inhibit e contain arimistane? If so, running that with AlphaMax may be too much AI. You do not want to dry your joints out. Also, you want to control estrogen, not completely kill it.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Inhibit e doesn't have armistane, but between armistane and reduce xt will that negatively affect my cortisol because i thought armistane had more of an effect on cortisol than estrogen?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Inhibit e doesn't have armistane, but between armistane and reduce xt will that negatively affect my cortisol because i thought armistane had more of an effect on cortisol than estrogen?
i think either reduce xt or alphamax would have a more negative effect on joints than inhibit e, for me inhibit e had no effect on joints!!!

i would not run an anticort product together with an arimistane product, but that's just me!!!

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i think either reduce xt or alphamax would have a more negative effect on joints than inhibit e, for me inhibit e had no effect on joints!!!

i would not run an anticort product together with an arimistane product, but that's just me!!!
So do you think drop the reduce xt and just keep the alphamax?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
that is totally up to you...anti-cort products have a severe effect on my joints, you may not react that way...try them out and see, if joints start hurting stop or reduce one of those products-in my experience joint pain stops very quickly after stopping!!!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You said you already have AlhaMax, do ou have the reduce xt on hand as well? If so, run one during PCT and save the other for another time. If you haven't ordered the reduce xt, I would hold off on it until you're ready to run it at some other point.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take your pick :)

Use code JUNE20 and, you guessed it, save 20% on the following:

Xcel Sports Nutrition
Ostar1ne by OL
Chaos and Pain
Performax Labs
Alpha Lab Technologies
Blackstone Labs

Codes good til the 23rd.......
www.NUTRIVERSE.com

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When running Reduce XT, just adjust your dose if you start getting achy joints. 3 caps of reduce XT doesnt affect my joints at all. I only run into problems at around 5 caps.