your current/favorite (non-staple) stack?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly I'm a one "compound" kinda guy. I'll run ARA for 3 months, then og Anabeta for 3 months, etc. Never been a big stacker for one reason or another.

Share with me your favorite stacks - from t-boosters to natty anabolics to AIs to bulk supps or stims/nootropics. All of it!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I usually just hit up strong supplement shops natural anabolic page. I love anafuse and x gels. Also love Abe and follidrone stacked. Ha

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I think Im like you, OP, though maybe for different reasons. I prefer not stacking my non-staples, and get longer runs. Plus, cant say Ive really noticed compounding benefits doing stacks like ArA + ABE + etc.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't see a good epicatechin product not stacking well with anything honestly, its great chit.

I'm also a big fan of GetDiesel tboosters, again, I believe they'd compliment most anything you'd wanna pair it with.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I can't see a good epicatechin product not stacking well with anything honestly, its great chit.
For sure, but I consider epicatechin a staple, so excluded it as per your OP.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For lean building, Ara and magnitropin was spectacular.

For fat loss, currently running shift and alphamine. First thing in my life that has combatted my hunger to any extent and literally I have not had legit pangs in forever. I'm scared to come off ha

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Running X gels, PA, and Epi Plex right now. Nasty stack, I'm loving it.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Running X gels, PA, and Epi Plex right now. Nasty stack, I'm loving it.
Epi plex look good and CEL back in the day was a stand up company, nice to see them making stuff again.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In every thread?! C'mon man.
I haven't posted for awhile, but last time (some months ago) it use to be the Iforce minions in virtually every thread doing a similar thing

Haven't seen any for last few days, have they stopped it? ?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
warbird01 recommend a SL brand for PA? I've skimmed that thread in the past.... was it fearn?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I haven't posted for awhile, but last time (some months ago) it use to be the Iforce minions in virtually every thread doing a similar thing

Haven't seen any for last few days, have they stopped it?
Iforce minions are no more ha.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
warbird01 recommend a SL brand for PA? I've skimmed that thread in the past.... was it fearn?
From what I understand most SL brands have close to the same PA content, but fearn and one other company disclose the PA amount per serve.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Natty anabolics: ArA + ABE

Nootropics: Citicoline + ALCAR

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For lean bulking, I love ArA and AlphaMax stacked together. In my two runs, gains were nice and lean and vascularity was through the rood.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi plex look good and CEL back in the day was a stand up company, nice to see them making stuff again.
I'm using it right now to extend my follidrone run and so far so good

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
My most recent stack was Epi, PA, and KNO3.. pumps = hngggg.

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
Currently on Ostarine + X-Gels....really considering adding some -epi though.

liking it a lot. weights are feeling lighter and my waist is going down. I was taking Alphamax for awhile with it but the 2 a day dosing is a pain in the ass so I quit taking it.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Endosurge turbo and maca ED with viron 3 on one off was awesome. My mood, libido, aggression, I leaned out nicely while still gaining muscle. I just started 30 days of double dosing the Iron Stack, I have a feeling this will top everything.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Viron + Follidrone for Libido and Stregth

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd say an X Gels, Anabeta Elite, and Ep1c Unleashed stack would be awesome if you wanted to stay natural. Maybe throw in some Alphamax or Forskolin by itself. It would be a little pricey but if that wasn't an issue it would be awesome.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm perculating with ideas....

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Endosurge turbo and maca ED with viron 3 on one off was awesome. My mood, libido, aggression, I leaned out nicely while still gaining muscle. I just started 30 days of double dosing the Iron Stack, I have a feeling this will top everything.
I love endosruge Turbo, can't imagine it w/ viron!

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I would say ARA + PA has been my go to natty stack

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Myosynergy with additional epicatechin would stroke me juuuuiust right

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Honestly I'm a one "compound" kinda guy. I'll run ARA for 3 months, then og Anabeta for 3 months, etc. Never been a big stacker for one reason or another.

Share with me your favorite stacks - from t-boosters to natty anabolics to AIs to bulk supps or stims/nootropics. All of it!

For a bulk: Xgels and PA

For performance: Betaine + Creatine + COP and caffeine

For different energy: Gluconorolactone + Caffeine

For mental game: Focus XT + Noopept XT or AlCAR + Huperzine a

For fat loss: Yohimbine, Syn 30 and GCBE

For improved recovery: Growth Factor XT + Ergonine or Amino IV

For a kick up the but: Syn 30 + caffiene

For a relaxing mood: Picamilon 150 or phenibut.

and yup, I pretty much plugged half our line but I truly believe for cost effectivess and rewards (our labels program), these are some of the best products available.

avega17

Awards
  • Established

and yup, I pretty much plugged half our line but I truly believe for cost effectivess and rewards (our labels program), these are some of the best products available.
I've been wanting to try COP and gluconorolactone, gotta pick up some SNS bulks on the next big sale.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

This guy must of had his Focus Xt today!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I've been wanting to try COP and gluconorolactone, gotta pick up some SNS bulks on the next big sale.
Gluco is underrated IMO. Very versatile and cheap. Nutraplanet has it for $6.50 for 2 months worth, lol. COP is $7.30 for a months worth.

For that price, its barely an added cost.

avega17

Awards
  • Established
Gluco is underrated IMO. Very versatile and cheap. Nutraplanet has it for $6.50 for 2 months worth, lol. COP is $7.30 for a months worth.

For that price, its barely an added cost.
Yea I checked out their prices as soon as I read your post. Incredibly affordable, hoping to pick some up on their July 4th sale.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I know peeps aren't a big fan of iForce around here, but I had a stock of some supps that really did really well (surprisingly) for my pre-summer training:

Testabolan v2 + Reversitol V2 + Adipoxil + LeanXtreme (DS)

Ran 12 weeks + staples

I was coming off 2 injuries that put me out of commission for almost a year lifting wise.

Running that stack I dropped 10lbs of fat in 3 months + gained lean mass and looked much more cut and defined. Also ended up about 20% off my previous lifts from a year prior.

Don't know if I'd spend what iForce is charging for RV2 & Testabo v2 again as I feel there are some more solid options out now, but LeanXtreme & Adipoxil (discontinued) are g2g in my book.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I know peeps aren't a big fan of iForce around here, but I had a stock of some supps that really did really well (surprisingly) for my pre-summer training:

Testabolan v2 + Reversitol V2 + Adipoxil + LeanXtreme (DS)

Ran 12 weeks + staples

I was coming off 2 injuries that put me out of commission for almost a year lifting wise.

Running that stack I dropped 10lbs of fat in 3 months + gained lean mass and looked much more cut and defined. Also ended up about 20% off my previous lifts from a year prior.

Don't know if I'd spend what iForce is charging for RV2 & Testabo v2 again as I feel there are some more solid options out now, but LeanXtreme & Adipoxil (discontinued) are g2g in my book.
I dont think its that people dislike iForce around here so much as back in the day the reps were pretty obnoxious ha. Some of their products are great, others not so much. But thats almost every company out there so it is what it is. We all understand that the uninformed masses like flashy, well worded, and exotic "looking" more often than effective a lot of the time

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
I dont think its that people dislike iForce around here so much as back in the day the reps were pretty obnoxious ha. Some of their products are great, others not so much. But thats almost every company out there so it is what it is. We all understand that the uninformed masses like flashy, well worded, and exotic "looking" more often than effective a lot of the time
I've always liked iForce, but yes their reps were always a little overboard lol

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wasn't it their "minions" that were obnoxious? I don't even think they were real reps lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Wasn't it their "minions" that were obnoxious? I don't even think they were real reps lol
The reps were the minions ha. We just called them minions instead because they were so brainwashed :p

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who remembers mich29?