MAXIMISING ArA with Caffeine?

Nektar

Nektar

Awards
This is some info i have aranged on the mechanism through which Caffeine can increase prostaglandin production from ArA. I was wondering what you guys think of this unusual effect of a substance that is known to be a vasoconstrictor being an anabolic, vasodilator?

Directly: ^Caffeine --> ^epinephrine --> ^cAMP --> Body responds with ^phosphodiesterase and ^prostaglandins to lower cAMP levels --> PUMPS!
Indirectly: ^Caffeine --> inhibits phosphodiesterase production (but doesn’t reduce prostaglandins) --> sustains elevated cAMP levels --> PUMPS!

Also: Norepinephrine activates NO synthase --> ^production of NO --> activates cyclooxygenase --> ^production of PGE2
However, in the absence of norepinephrine it is beleived that NO synthase is not activated because of low intracellular calcium.

Solution?: Caffeine --> ^Ca++ release from the sarcoplasmic reticulum --> ^intracellular Ca++ --> activates phospholipase A2
and
Caffeine --> ^in myofribrilar Ca++ sensitivity

Therefore Caffeine --> norepinephrine --> activates arachidonic acid release, which is then converted into PGE2 by the NO-induced activation of cyclooxygenase. Is this correct? please feel free to help evaluate the effectiveness of ArA with caffeine. Thanks!

Also, here's something about insulin increasing not only ArA's conversion to PGs:
source:
cant post links yet so search [Prostaglandins and nitric oxide mediate insulin-induced vasodilation in the human forearm]

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome I'll have to Google it but good stuff here. Thanks for the post.

Nektar

Nektar

Awards
no problem LeanEngineer, I discovered this after my first Arachidonic acid cycle which was an amazing experience! 400mg of caffein, 1000mg of ArA, tons of insulin stimulating carbs and gainz without even using thromboxane A2 or LPO inhibitors. For my next cycle, LCLT and baby aspirin could potentially help with inhibiting the pump killing thromboxane, but I was curious of what could be used to selectivly inhibit LPO while sparing PGE2? Thanks for the reply, gotta maximise the gainz!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no problem LeanEngineer, I discovered this after my first Arachidonic acid cycle which was an amazing experience! 400mg of caffein, 1000mg of ArA, tons of insulin stimulating carbs and gainz without even using thromboxane A2 or LPO inhibitors. For my next cycle, LCLT and baby aspirin could potentially help with inhibiting the pump killing thromboxane, but I was curious of what could be used to selectivly inhibit LPO while sparing PGE2? Thanks for the reply, gotta maximise the gainz!
Is it safe to say that caffeine and xgels is the new Nektar of the Gods?

Hyperfluxe

Awards
Isn't it bad to take fast carbs with ArA since it's likely to deposit it in adipose tissue? I remember Cooper saying that, but he also did say that if you take fast carbs/amino acids preworkout with ArA it doesn't matter a whole lot.

This is how I first took ArA, it was last August. 400mg caffeine + 1.5g ArA and it worked well.

Nektar

Nektar

Awards
Isn't it bad to take fast carbs with ArA since it's likely to deposit it in adipose tissue? I remember Cooper saying that, but he also did say that if you take fast carbs/amino acids preworkout with ArA it doesn't matter a whole lot.

This is how I first took ArA, it was last August. 400mg caffeine + 1.5g ArA and it worked well.
Yea i was fully aware of this. I am fasted when I consume ArA pre to help ArA absorb correctly but the insulin any other time especially post workout potentiates ArA release from the phospholipid to be converted to PGs!

Hyperfluxe

Awards
So do you see a problem with taking ArA + caffeine completely fasted 45 mins pre, and 10g carbs from waxy maize + 10g carbs from oats about 15 mins pre? I need some fuel when I train one hour after waking up.

Nektar

Nektar

Awards
So do you see a problem with taking ArA + caffeine completely fasted 45 mins pre, and 10g carbs from waxy maize + 10g carbs from oats about 15 mins pre? I need some fuel when I train one hour after waking up.
The extent of these interactions I am currently not aware of so its hard to say. Looks alright however I am unsure why u are using waxy maze pre, use it post workout where it can be beneficial. Personally In terms of maximising ArA at the moment I consume a carb meal 1hour 15mins pre-workout and 800-1200mg bulk ArA with a caffein loaded pre workout 15mins before. U could try eliminating the wax and consuming the oats first thing and then use exercise to direct the ArA like I do.

Nektar

Nektar

Awards
'Caffeine increased the outputs of prostaglandin F2 alpha (PGF2 alpha), PGE2 and 6-keto-PGF1 alpha' (search this for the study)

Nektar

Nektar

Awards
no problem LeanEngineer, I discovered this after my first Arachidonic acid cycle which was an amazing experience! 400mg of caffein, 1000mg of ArA, tons of insulin stimulating carbs
Turns out I misinterpreted the ArA study!?
Originally I used 2.5g of 40% ArA to obtain 1g pure ArA, which I thought was what the human study was referring to.
However just finished my second cycle which was even better! But this time I used 2g pure ArA through 5g of 40% ArA as I thought the pure ArA was what all are logging about. Was I correct all along or have I megadosed to the max and gainzed all da maximum gainz as a side effect?