Recomp

cwbcss

Awards
Guys, been trying to finalize my recomp and looking to do the following stack.... Any thoughts or critiques are appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Anafuse
Reduce XT
Inhibit E
TTA

cwbcss

Awards
I just wrapped up an alphamax run so I thought I would take a break from the forskolin otherwise I would absolutely add it

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just wrapped up an alphamax run so I thought I would take a break from the forskolin otherwise I would absolutely add it
Gotcha. Looks like it'll be a fun stack. I'm not a fan of TTA myself. I get awful foot and calf cramps no matter how many electrolytes and water I drink. Ppl love it tho.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks really good. All 4 are legit and you should have a really nice recomp if diet and exercise are in check. Save your sns labels too. I only get the tta sides if I go up to 2g but I am fine at 1.5g and a good amount of water.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid stack, man! Thanks for the SNS support :)

I would also recommend F95 to be added in. I know you just finished the Alphamax, but if it was only one bottle, I think you would be fine adding that in. I think Coop said twelve weeks was the maximum recommended cycle, IIRC.

cwbcss

Awards
I'm a big SNS fan, have been for years. Did about 8 weeks of the alphamax and loved it...maybe I can squeeze 4 more weeks in of a straight F95 supplement

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a big SNS fan, have been for years. Did about 8 weeks of the alphamax and loved it...maybe I can squeeze 4 more weeks in of a straight F95 supplement
You can run the F95 for another 4 weeks. I wouldn't go longer than that though.

Thank you for your run of AlphaMax. Next time, find something else you love that you think would stack well!

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
I honestly never worry what people say on taking a break with natural supplements. Especially something like forskolin. It's more precautionary and really shouldn't have adverse effects. Breaks are good because certain supplements lose effectiveness. Take it for as long as you want. When you stop seeing benefits take a break. If it was crack cocaine I'd say take a few weeks.

Otherwise good well rounded stack.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should be a good stack!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's definitely a nice stack! We carry all of those at strong supplement shop.

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
I'm about 2 weeks in to a solo run of anafus, and I'm just now starting to notice some of it's effects. So far I think it's a good product. I have 2 bottles so I'm gonna give it a good long run to see what it can do. Might add in a test booster next month.

cwbcss

Awards
Not sure... Heard it drops libido pretty bad, not sure if I want to deal with that. Have you run it?

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
If you can afford it ARA is an amazing addition. You can try a product like Xfactor - I run it all the time and it never ceases to impress me. It's great for recomping.

http: //orbitnutrition.com/cart/sports-supplements/molecular-nutrition-x-factor-100-softgels.html

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Not sure... Heard it drops libido pretty bad, not sure if I want to deal with that. Have you run it?
Never had libido issues on Osta. I'm 34 and not on trt so if anything is supposed to give you libido issues it should probably happen to me. But I'm currently at 30mg for the last 45 days and no issues in fact the opposite. Of course everyone is different. But maybe a quality Osta means fewer issues. Olympus labs btw.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
glad to hear that your AlphaMax run went well, your current stack looks pretty killer. TTA is on my list of things to try

cwbcss

Awards
I did x gels with my alphamax and it was awesome, otherwise I would add the ARA in but taking a break. So after hearing opinions and thoughts my options are the following....

1. Anafuse, refuce XT, inhibit e, TTA and maybe some forskolin

2. Anafuse, Osta, inhibit e, reduce XT,

At least that's what I'm thinking, probably leaning toward #1

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree. go with option #1

cwbcss

Awards
Going with the number 1, how would you dose it and timing...

cwbcss

Awards
any help in dosage amounts and timing throughout the day based on experience would be greatly appreciated.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys, been trying to finalize my recomp and looking to do the following stack.... Any thoughts or critiques are appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Anafuse
Reduce XT
Inhibit E
TTA
any help in dosage amounts and timing throughout the day based on experience would be greatly appreciated.
Reduce XT - Dose one upon waking, one 4 hours later, then one post workout or pre bed.
Inhibit E
TTA - Dose one cap twice a day, 15 minutes before meals
Inhibit E - 3 caps pre bed