Forskolin 95

VinnyPasqua

Awards
I was interested in Forskolin 95 for my cut, but Bodybuilding.com does not have it. I was planning on getting Shift by PES and just Forskolin to stack with it. Does anyone have any recommendations on where to get it?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much F-95 you wanting to dose? Just curious.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Analyzed Supplements.

It's also included in our AlphaMax (as well as arimistane, great for tightening up), and OxyMax XT (along with other good fat burning ingredient)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinking the 50 that is in Shift, plus another 30mg.
Have u ever run forskolin before? 80 mg should be good, but it always gives me bad gas. But the benefits are worth it, lol

VinnyPasqua

Awards
Analyzed Supplements is out of stock everywhere.

VinnyPasqua

Awards
Never ran forskolin before. On a cut I was hoping it would assist me in maintaining muscle.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You could look into OxyMax XT, its a mood enhancing thermogenic with full dose of Forskolin, would be a great add-on with the Shift if your okay with taking a stimulant fat burner.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Analyzed Supplements is out of stock everywhere.
Never ran forskolin before. On a cut I was hoping it would assist me in maintaining muscle.
Should be back in stock soon.

And yes, Forskolin would be a great addition to a cut to help maintain lean muscle mass while reducing fat mass.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can run any % if you don't have side effects from it. I've run 95% and 50% and they're the exact same, it just depends if you get GI sides from the lower standardization (because you have to take more).

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
You can pick up oxymax XT at Orbit nutrition. I believe we carry a few F95 products. Don't forget to use the social code for 10% off.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You could look into OxyMax XT, its a mood enhancing thermogenic with full dose of Forskolin, would be a great add-on with the Shift if your okay with taking a stimulant fat burner.
One cap of Oxymax Xt and Shift taken together every morning for me.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How are you liking that stack so far?
so far, so good. The mood enhancing benefits and forskolin of oxymax combined with Shift makes for a great fat burning stack to start off my mornings right.