ECY + DayQuil Interactions?

avega17

Awards
  • Established
Are there any interactions between ECY or even F95 with DayQuil (acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, and phenylephrine HCL)? I was searching, but couldn't find a clear cut response. Probably not looking in the right places. I think E might?

Thanks.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Significant - Monitor Closely
ephedrine + phenylephrine
ephedrine, phenylephrine. Either increases effects of the other by pharmacodynamic synergism. Significant interaction possible, monitor closely.

ephedrine and phenylephrine both decrease sedation. Potential for interaction, monitor.

ephedrine and phenylephrine both increase sympathetic (adrenergic) effects, including increased blood pressure and heart rate. Potential for interaction, monitor.

avega17

Awards
  • Established
Significant - Monitor Closely
ephedrine, phenylephrine. Either increases effects of the other by pharmacodynamic synergism. Significant interaction possible, monitor closely.

ephedrine and phenylephrine both decrease sedation. Potential for interaction, monitor.

ephedrine and phenylephrine both increase sympathetic (adrenergic) effects, including increased blood pressure and heart rate. Potential for interaction, monitor.
That would explain my symptoms. Gonna drop the E till I get better, thanks a lot.