EP1C Unleashed TD

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
EP1C Unleashed TD and PA have arrived in the mail. Was surprised how thin the TD was. Either way looking forward to the run. I'm guess most here have found it best to dose as it says on the bottle.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
you plan on logging it? would like to follow along

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
I would but I'm running it with ABE and PA, which I've been on these two for few week with good results. I will post any changes I feel and see while using the product. Started it this morning.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interesting news! You able to do before and afters??? What's the overall goal you looking to reach? I'm guessing your lean bulking

touchless21

Awards
  • Established
I would but I'm running it with ABE and PA, which I've been on these two for few week with good results. I will post any changes I feel and see while using the product. Started it this morning.
Are you on a surplus, deficit, or maintenance? I'd like to run it on a deficit but haven't seen many people do it.

I wonder if one is better to do versus the other.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Right now I'm on a slight surplus and will be for the next two weeks. Then I will just be maintaining and increasing cardio from twice a week to four times a week. I've done this before on a lot of deployments so I should be able to tell the difference the EPIC is giving me.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Right now I'm on a slight surplus and will be for the next two weeks. Then I will just be maintaining and increasing cardio from twice a week to four times a week. I've done this before on a lot of deployments so I should be able to tell the difference the EPIC is giving me.
Nice, well keep us updated.