Teacrine - anyone tried it yet..?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quote from Manufacturer....

The key to top performance begins with energy, the energy to keep moving and keep pushing to achieve plateau-breaking
performance, while staying in control with a smooth lift and no crash. This new source needs to increase energy and enhance
focus and concentration without resulting in that all-too-common caffeine crash or caffeine's habituating effects.

Imagine an ingredient that can deliver focus, concentration and energy with the ability to auto-regulate (up-shift or down-shift)
as needed. The hunt is now over and science has the answer. The solution began to emerge when researchers studying a
type of tealeaf, Camellia kucha, discovered that the leaves contained theacrine, a purine alkaloid. With a molecular structure
that's similar to caffeine, studies showed theacrine significantly enhanced energy, while decreasing anxiousness, and did not
result in a fatigued crash or lead to tolerance build-up over time.*

I've seen a couple of fat burners adding it in lately like Purus Labs TheaTrim & ProSupps Vexxum

Have you tried any of these supps (or other supps with Teacrine) and what was your experience..?

Does anyone make a Teacrine product that doesnt have other stims in it, so you can see how Teacrine is solo..?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have 50g of it in my office.

I enjoy it when stacked with caffeine. On it's own it leaves a bit to be desired. Only major problem is how expensive it is.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
used it in the new c4 formula, really adds a kick to caffein

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's in Purus Labs TheaTrim. First time I ever heard of it was from them. Never tried though. I was suppose to get a sample from them but they never shipped it out to me.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haven't used it, yet. Like the "adds a kick to caffeine" idea, though (so long as it isn't riddled with potential problems like 1,3dmaa did for me over time).

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
It's in Purus Labs TheaTrim. First time I ever heard of it was from them. Never tried though. I was suppose to get a sample from them but they never shipped it out to me.
Who offered you a sample?
I'll look into it for you.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
In for info bc I want to try the new C4. Love the old one, but if teacrine is legit I may give the new one a shot.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have 50g of it in my office.

I enjoy it when stacked with caffeine. On it's own it leaves a bit to be desired. Only major problem is how expensive it is.
We have tested it as well.

This is a decent summary. It was very underwhelming.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
In for info bc I want to try the new C4. Love the old one, but if teacrine is legit I may give the new one a shot.
the new one gave me more of smoother longer lasting energy. Never tried teacrine on its own

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
the new one gave me more of smoother longer lasting energy. Never tried teacrine on its own
Sounds good. The Canadian C4 has a diff formula than the US one though. I'll still prob give it a shot but as far as I know they haven't released a version of the new gen for Canada.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We have tested it as well.

This is a decent summary. It was very underwhelming.
Agree with both of you guys with this. I found the combo of theacrine and caffeine to be < caffeine alone. With how it makes you feel.

Deffinitely better natural alternative stims out there ;)

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a fan of it in Theacrine, seems to add a little extra to the formula along with being consistently potent. I haven't tried it on its own though so I will defer that to the guys above who's opinion I trust.

The studies done on it show some promise and are pretty interesting.

Theacrine's a staple for me on 13 hour shifts. Though is till will add an energy drink in because I'm an addict :D

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just bought some of this. Right now I take 200mg caffeine twice a day. What dose should I try to stack on top of it?

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just bought some of this. Right now I take 200mg caffeine twice a day. What dose should I try to stack on top of it?
I take 50mg with my pw of choice to add a bit of a kick. Isn't too bad. I cycle it with Amp Citrate to reduce tolerance.
Try 50mg with your caffeine and adjust according to find what suits

By itself you will be disapointed

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't used it, yet. Like the "adds a kick to caffeine" idea, though (so long as it isn't riddled with potential problems like 1,3dmaa did for me over time).
Sup MWB. What probs came from DMAA for you?

I miss that stuff :(

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I take 50mg with my pw of choice to add a bit of a kick. Isn't too bad. I cycle it with Amp Citrate to reduce tolerance.
Try 50mg with your caffeine and adjust according to find what suits

By itself you will be disapointed
From what I've gathered it has a long half-life so I don't think I'll be able to use it preworkout (5pm), so I guess I'll save it for as needed stimulation for hard days at work or something.

KidIcarus

KidIcarus

Awards
I've tried the new C4 and C4 50x. Both are good. I don't know that I notice a difference with the Teacrine. I've used C4 for years and have recently tried Anarchy, #Shatter Black Onyx, and Jekyll and Hyde. I liked them all better than C4 and are more exact with how much stimulant you are getting. If you are looking at Cellucor products, I actually get a better pump (and buzz for that matter) from N-Zero.

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From what I've gathered it has a long half-life so I don't think I'll be able to use it preworkout (5pm), so I guess I'll save it for as needed stimulation for hard days at work or something.
I take it around 5pm and sleep issues are no worse than other stims. That said, I normally take magnesium and Gaba before bed to help me sleep. I don't think you will have any issues. Give it a go

Graham_Bloyed

Awards
I've replaced my daily energy drink with soda water and Theatrim. Much longer stim and focus.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've tried the new C4 and C4 50x. Both are good. I don't know that I notice a difference with the Teacrine. I've used C4 for years and have recently tried Anarchy, #Shatter Black Onyx, and Jekyll and Hyde. I liked them all better than C4 and are more exact with how much stimulant you are getting. If you are looking at Cellucor products, I actually get a better pump (and buzz for that matter) from N-Zero.
Any of these contain AmpCitrate?

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven't seen any with both teacrine and amp

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have a bunch of samples ice been taking at work. Not bad

SaluteTheSig

SaluteTheSig

Awards
Love Teacrine! I use it in conjunction with caffeine to start reducing my caffeine intake once I see is starting to get out of hand. I enjoy using it much more than caffeine though. It's great to study with and even better for exercise sessions.

I use Piracetam, Oxiracetam, and AlphaGPC as well. Great synergy with these!