Advice on potential stack

Jason P.

Awards
So I was thinking of running the following stack,and wanted to know if this would be a good one,or would it be overkill?

PES Anabeta Elite 8wks.
Vital Labs Anafuse 8wks.
Iron Mag Osta RX 8wks.
Cutler King PA 8wks.
PES Erase Pro 4wks.

Plus usuals like fish oil,multi,joint support,bcaa's,creatine etc.

Thanks in advance.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Would be good times,
Expensive though
May be better with 1 or 2 to try them out solo if you haven't yet

PCT?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Have you used any of these products before? What are you goals? This is a lot of products to run at once IMO, it'll be hard to tell which product was the most effective and which one was providing you with the best results. Stacking products is always good, but its hard to make an assessment of what was the most beneficial. And your diet will be the end-all determining factor of your results, supplements won't work to their full potential unless you're feeding your body and training properly to reach your goals.

Jason P.

Awards
John,
Thanks for the response.I've used ABE and EP in the past.The goal is to bulk as well as add strength.I grabbed some of the King PA recently when it was on sale. I have heard promising things about PA,and have been curious about trying it.Anafuse and Osta RX looked interesting,and I am actually sitting on a bottle of Anafuse that I bought when Strong Supp Shop did their introductory offer.If you think it is overkill,how would you stagger it for optimum results.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed with what's been said -- should be a great stack with awesome results, but also hard to determine what's doing what if you notice something -- be it good or bad.

I'd consider running the King, ABE, and Anafuse all together and then run Erase Pro afterward and save the OSTA.

No reason it couldn't be a hundred other ways, but I think that would be a very good run.

Jason P.

Awards
Cool.Thanks for the response MidwestBeast.I'm not planning on starting this until the first week of July,so I have some time to play with it.Do you think this would require a PCT?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with what's been said -- should be a great stack with awesome results, but also hard to determine what's doing what if you notice something -- be it good or bad.

I'd consider running the King, ABE, and Anafuse all together and then run Erase Pro afterward and save the OSTA.

No reason it couldn't be a hundred other ways, but I think that would be a very good run.
Good info here for sure. I would definitely hold off on running the Erase Pro until you're ready to cut or recomp. I think that stacking King, ABE, and Anafuse for an 8 week bulk would be fantastic, and then you could see where you're at and follow it up with a 4 week cut and add in the Erase Pro then. Its up to you, but I think taking all of those at once would be overkill. Staggering them will offer you better results, and you'll have a better idea of what products are actually working