MTS Vasky vs. PES High Volume vs. Purus Noxygen

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
So Tiger Fitness just released their new pump inducing product called 'Vasky'. I figured I'd start a thread and see if anyone has tried it and could compare it (either from a pure ingredient profile opinion or from personal experience) to other products developed for delivering a pump.

I just ordered some Vasky and I'm excited to try it out. Anyone else interested in this stuff?

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
HV has top notch ingredients and none of the BS. Price tag is a bit high for 18 workouts. But is a huge favorite around here. I'll check out vasky

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
I am familiar with all three and am looking forward to hearing feedback from others. I have not tried Vasky yet, but do enjoy High Volume and Noxygen.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I am familiar with all three and am looking forward to hearing feedback from others. I have not tried Vasky yet, but do enjoy High Volume and Noxygen.
I enjoy HV and Noxygen as well. I'm excited to see what MTS will bring to the table.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Huge fan of HV and Noxygen...Vasky just looks meh to me, but haven't ever tried Nitrosigine...thought I had seen some not that great reviews of it (as an ingredient) in the past...but could be thinking of something diff...

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you have the profile for the other two on hand?

HV has top notch ingredients and none of the BS. Price tag is a bit high for 18 workouts. But is a huge favorite around here. I'll check out vasky
Most people can use a single scoop/ 1.5 scoops of HV and get great results :)

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I would say with Marc you're going to get what you pay for. Compare it HV as its basically everything you could ask for to get a pump except steroids. More servings and less ingredients are going to mean less potency. That being said pumps are great etc etc and they feel great. But if you're running a budget they really aren't necessary. Spend what you like as they are a luxury and you'll likely get what you pay for.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Solo if you want to add:

h t t p : / / w w w .swansonvitamins.com/health-library/products/nitrosigine.html

Nyrin

Awards
Vasky -- no nitrates, no go. At least for me, nitrates are the single most profound 'pump' ingredient and one of the most useful and noticeable supplements overall for workout performance, both cardio and weights. A good dose of nitrates and I feel way more capable.

Noxygen looks like a nice, no-frills add-on that could go well with lots of other things. I've considered buying it several times in the past, but haven't gotten around to trying it yet.

HV is a much more complete and comprehensive package. It has Vasky's nitrates and glycerol along with some arginine to mitigate nitrate tolerance, a very effective dose of l-cit, then adds on agmatine, amentoflavone and rutaecarpine. This breadth makes it a little less stackable and you of course pay for the range, but it's sort of a different category.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Vasky -- no nitrates, no go. At least for me, nitrates are the single most profound 'pump' ingredient and one of the most useful and noticeable supplements overall for workout performance, both cardio and weights. A good dose of nitrates and I feel way more capable.

Noxygen looks like a nice, no-frills add-on that could go well with lots of other things. I've considered buying it several times in the past, but haven't gotten around to trying it yet.

HV is a much more complete and comprehensive package. It has Vasky's nitrates and glycerol along with some arginine to mitigate nitrate tolerance, a very effective dose of l-cit, then adds on agmatine, amentoflavone and rutaecarpine. This breadth makes it a little less stackable and you of course pay for the range, but it's sort of a different category.
Killin' it, great info. Thanks for your critique on the three. I would agree, but I gotta test out Vasky first to see what its capable of

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Good write up. After seeing the other two profiles, its clear to anybody who wants a complete profile to go with high volume; its not even close.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
I picked a bottle of vasky up, will give it a test run next week

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking at the profiles of all 3, and using HV myself, i would pick HV 10 out of 10 times. Vasky is complete garbage, Noxygen looks like it could be worth a go depending on price but you're not really getting more than you would from HV. Despite the 18 servings, HV is the most comprehensive product in that category.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's not really a comparison with High Volume, if we are being completely honest with ourselves. That profile looks very average in comparison to HV.

Just my opinion though...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking at the profiles of all 3, and using HV myself, i would pick HV 10 out of 10 times. Vasky is complete garbage, Noxygen looks like it could be worth a go depending on price but you're not really getting more than you would from HV. Despite the 18 servings, HV is the most comprehensive product in that category.
Always appreciate rhadams honesty

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Noxygen is on sale for $15 at vitamin shoppe this week. May test it out.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have used 2+ tubs each of Noxygen, high volume, and the old Hemavol. All were great. However, prototype nutrition TAA powder has impressed me more than any of those after 5 workouts of use. Much better pump, fullness, acute strength gains, and cognitive enhancement. It is pretty much everything amentoflavone wished it was

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Noxygen is on sale for $15 at vitamin shoppe this week. May test it out.
Price point for NOxygen is an easy buy for a lot of people & you just toss in a scoop w/your current pre.
Glad to see a couple folks in this thread enjoyed it.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
HV is the king of pump products imo, but you are forgetting the best challenger I have seen to date OP....CORE Pump. Same profile as Vasky but has no Taurine. Instead has 1g of Agmatine sulfate and 3g L-Citrulline and 150mg more VitC. It's pricey too, but def the best pump product next to HV I've seen.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used 2+ tubs each of Noxygen, high volume, and the old Hemavol. All were great. However, prototype nutrition TAA powder has impressed me more than any of those after 5 workouts of use. Much better pump, fullness, acute strength gains, and cognitive enhancement. It is pretty much everything amentoflavone wished it was
TAA, Still need to try that...I see they sell bulk powder $59 which hurts, but actually 41 (2 scoop) servings...comes out fairly reasonable enough...

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
High Volume blows the other two away in my opinion. Vasky looks meh to me.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
TAA, Still need to try that...I see they sell bulk powder $59 which hurts, but actually 41 (2 scoop) servings...comes out fairly reasonable enough...
Yeah I was turned off by the price at first until I realized it was 40 servings. I believe HV was like 18 servings at label reccomended dose or something like that.

I liked it enough after 5 workouts that I bought another tub before it sold out. Different kind of pump. Feels like when I used to run 1,4ad. Some people use 4 scoops but I have had great results with just 2

shofman

Awards
High Volume tastes very good and has good ingredients, but I didn't feel anything using it. Strange. I prefer Trec AAKG Mega Hardcore, 8 capsules (only AAKG+citrulline malate).

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
High Volume tastes very good and has good ingredients, but I didn't feel anything using it. Strange. I prefer Trec AAKG Mega Hardcore, 8 capsules (only AAKG+citrulline malate).
Arginine? Lol