X-Factor Questions!

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Few questions hoping someone can help me out:

1. If I take 50 days pre-workout only, do you still recommend a 'loading' phase? If so, what would that be?

2. Do people still recommend optionally taking 2g LCLT and some GMS pre-workout with the XFA as well? I will be taking with Ergonine which has 2g LCLT and a little GMS... is that enough?

3. Third question: Taking about 1 hour before food is fine IIRC.... if I take it with soy lecithin granules for PA at the same time, that's fine too?

4. I tried 4 caps my first run ever. This will be my second and I'm going to run 6 caps this time. Is this going to be better than 4 caps?

5. I only have one bottle of XFA left so I'll need another bottle or two for a full run. I hear the original XF is better... would it be dumb to buy XF and do a run with half XFA and half XF? Or just buy more XFA to do a full run with the same product?

6. A little off-topic but I've never tried ABE before but I want to during my bulk. I hear it's synergistic with ArA, but should I run both of these standalone to make sure I can see the reactions before doing both at once?

I think that's all that is 'best' utilized for a XFA run IIRC... along with no fish oils.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

1. If I take 50 days pre-workout only, do you still recommend a 'loading' phase? If so, what would that be?

No need to load. Just 50 workout days

2. Do people still recommend optionally taking 2g LCLT and some GMS pre-workout with the XFA as well? I will be taking with Ergonine which has 2g LCLT and a little GMS... is that enough?

Should be fine. Some report great results without supplementing with either one. On my runs, I use 5g of GMS, but some run it without and have a great run.

3. Third question: Taking about 1 hour before food is fine IIRC.... if I take it with soy lecithin granules for PA at the same time, that's fine too?

I always take mine on an empty stomach pwo, so I will let someone else chime in on this.

4. I tried 4 caps my first run ever. This will be my second and I'm going to run 6 caps this time. Is this going to be better than 4 caps?

You can go to six and see how the results compare. I know a lot of users here enjoy 6 pwo. It is my favorite dose as well. Results should be slightly better, I would not go over 6 though, seems wasteful.

5. I only have one bottle of XFA left so I'll need another bottle or two for a full run. I hear the original XF is better... would it be dumb to buy XF and do a run with half XFA and half XF? Or just buy more XFA to do a full run with the same product?

It would not be dumb to buy XF when you're already running XFA. You can also go with SNS X-Gels, it is the same formula as XF. If you dose at 6 caps, you will need two more bottles.

6. A little off-topic but I've never tried ABE before but I want to during my bulk. I hear it's synergistic with ArA, but should I run both of these standalone to make sure I can see the reactions before doing both at once?

I would run ABE solo first. Either do you XF run now or wait and run ABE now and then stack the two later.

I think that's all that is 'best' utilized for a XFA run IIRC... along with no fish oils.

See bolded text

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

1. Just start dosing at 1.5-2 grams. No need to load.

2. Ergonine will work but you'll need something for emulsification. HydroMax won't work as an emulsifier.

3. I see your taking SL, so that'll work as your emulsifier. Yes, take SL and ArA together.

4. Depends but more then likely, yes.

5. Grab XF or X-Gels.

6. You've ran ArA before, so it would be okay to throw in ABE if you wanted. The lodhra extract works synergistically with the ArA, and yes the two make for a very effective bulking natty combo stack.

And yeah, drop fish oil or dose as far away from ArA as possible.

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Cool, thanks for the replies. As far as taking ArA on an empty stomach-- not really needed right? I mean I eat 1.5 hours before lifting and plus I take soy lecithin like 20-30 mins pre-workout, so that isn't fasted. Is that alright?

So XFA, XF, and X-gels all have the same amount of ArA per cap?

Third, 1.5g ArA = 6 caps? or is that 2g?

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I would suggest 6 caps preworkout for as long as two bottles last. You can pick up xfa at http: //orbitnutrition.com/cart/sports-supplements/molecular-nutrition-x-factor-100-softgels.html for 10% off with the code SOCIAL. Don't run fish oils. Ergonine would be great and ABE would turn it into an amazing recomp stack.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Cool, thanks for the replies. As far as taking ArA on an empty stomach-- not really needed right? I mean I eat 1.5 hours before lifting and plus I take soy lecithin like 20-30 mins pre-workout, so that isn't fasted. Is that alright?

Each cap is 250mg so 6 is 1.5g

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards

XF / xgels should have the same amount, while XFA has a blend to help with joint issues (I am assuming it is same if not a bit more to offset the omega-3's). Not taking it fasted is fine

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest 6 caps preworkout for as long as two bottles last. You can pick up xfa at http: //orbitnutrition.com/cart/sports-supplements/molecular-nutrition-x-factor-100-softgels.html for 10% off with the code SOCIAL. Don't run fish oils. Ergonine would be great and ABE would turn it into an amazing recomp stack.
For as long as two bottles last? I'm thinking three bottles because aren't you supposed to run it for 50 training days?

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
It's rather blurry from its original release date now. It was 50 straight days originally at 4 caps. But I believe the studies are done at 1.5g. I would go with whatever you're financially okay with. If you want do 50x6 that's 300caps that's 3 bottles so all the power to you if you want to spend the money.

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
What's the best deal going on right now? XF? X-gels? XFA? Coupon codes???

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
At orbit you can buy Xfactor at 10% off with the social coupon. ABE as well if you're looking to stack. Would save you 15-20$ I think between 2XF and ABE

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
These guys have you covered. X factor is an awesome product so I have no doubt you will enjoy your run.

Check out the Arachidonic Help Guide if you have any questions - it may cover ones you didnt think of :)

In terms of good deals, priceplow is a great price comparison engine.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
What's the best deal going on right now? XF? X-gels? XFA? Coupon codes???
tgb has them cheap and using koi1214 codes will get you a bigger discount

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For as long as two bottles last? I'm thinking three bottles because aren't you supposed to run it for 50 training days?
It's rather blurry from its original release date now. It was 50 straight days originally at 4 caps. But I believe the studies are done at 1.5g. I would go with whatever you're financially okay with. If you want do 50x6 that's 300caps that's 3 bottles so all the power to you if you want to spend the money.
I'd run 3 bottles

I just shot you a PM

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
If I am using a full 100ct bottle of XFA and I get 2 more 100ct bottles of X-GELS for my ArA run, should I start with XFA and finish with the 2 bottles of x-gels, or vice versa?? Or does it not matter?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established

1.5 hrs away is good enough but do take it fasted as much as you can. And going xfa then xf or vice versa doesn't matter.

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
1.5 hrs away is good enough but do take it fasted as much as you can. And going xfa then xf or vice versa doesn't matter.
Well It'll be like most likely 1.5 after food, however, I am taking soy lecithin granules (~150 calories of fat) for my PA pre-workout at the SAME TIME as ArA.... I guess that doesn't negate any of the effects??

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Well It'll be like most likely 1.5 after food, however, I am taking soy lecithin granules (~150 calories of fat) for my PA pre-workout at the SAME TIME as ArA.... I guess that doesn't negate any of the effects??
Only enhances it with PA. You're gtg

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Only enhances it with PA. You're gtg
Oh. Solid then I'm good to go.

Also what about this question:

If I am using a full 100ct bottle of XFA and I get 2 more 100ct bottles of X-GELS for my ArA run, should I start with XFA and finish with the 2 bottles of x-gels, or vice versa?? Or does it not matter?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
run it in whichever order you want, it makes no difference

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Yah they're both ARA. Basically as plain as different brands of Creatine mono.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Would there be any adverse/negative interactions in regards to ArA & Ostarine stack? Or Dermacrine + ArA? Curious

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
there shouldn't be that I know of. I am not sure what mode osta heals injuries and whether it's anti-inflam or different MOA

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
I eat carb heavy and calorie heavy meal ~1.5 hours pre-workout (~1,000 calories, ~130ish grams of carbs). This meal contains 2 tbsp peanut butter.

Are foods like eggs, peanut butter, and other omega 3 fats supposed to be timed away from the ArA dose?