EPG Ostalean?

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've reading a lot about Ostarine and really unused which brands/products are legitimate for any advice or companies with reputable products
Seen the prod it in title and noticed can run 25mg for 8 weeks whilst others seem to differ significantly. Any feed back please

I'm in UK so but this is one of the products we have.

All help will be greatly appreciated. Will be running with Dermacrine.

Thanks

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used Osta. it gave me headaches and estrogen sides.

You will get more feedback , if you post this in the Anabolic Section. This is Supplement Section. :bigok:

C

CJNator

Awards
I dont think a load is necessary, just run it IMO 20-25mgs 6-8 weeks, then rebirth, viron/lj100, daa, and maybe a e blocker. I've ran it a couple of times.

C

CJNator

Awards
in my opinion if you use rebirth u dont need an antiestogen blocker. rebirth choose good estrogens and kill the bad ones among other things. so in my opinion you dont need that. or rebirth which is PERFECT for pct or some DIM,, calcium d-glucarate,,i3c,,chrysin etc to kill all haha. CJ if you think different correct me.
I say rebirth and a estrogen blocker because brundel recommended people to use both and he created it, so he would know all the scientific stuff lol. Rebirth can be used as a replacement for RC SERMs so its safer and you know what your getting.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
in my opinion u should use osta with some anti estrogen. perfect for cut like u sure know. arimistane with osta good combo.
Is that the best anti estro available at present, I've been looking for Formestane but can't seem to find it.

Any particular products? I'm looking at derma at 3 pumps per day too

C

CJNator

Awards
If u wait a 2-4 weeks u can get BLRs new E blocker

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Is that the best anti estro available at present, I've been looking for Formestane but can't seem to find it.

Any particular products? I'm looking at derma at 3 pumps per day too
Form is out bro.. Ban hammer

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
25mg for 8ish weeks is the standard. What's your goal? I've heard LGD is great for mass as well. Not sure if you'll pick it up over there but Orbitnutrition has 20% off the xcel line until the end of the day and they have all the greatest Sarms with extra goodies for a great price with that sale.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
for me the 3 best are erase pro (reduce cortisol too,, thats a point) formestane and 6 bromo. you can take one and add some natural anti estrogen like i said before. DIM is so ****ing good 400 mg because you are taking with other ae. DIM lonely 600 mg. but is not so strong for your purpose taken alone.
I thought 6 Bromo was weak? Is Erase Pro much better than "Erase"?

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
25mg for 8ish weeks is the standard. What's your goal? I've heard LGD is great for mass as well. Not sure if you'll pick it up over there but Orbitnutrition has 20% off the xcel line until the end of the day and they have all the greatest Sarms with extra goodies for a great price with that sale.
Is there any products with LGD and and GW?

Recomp is goal, stacked with Dermacrine and had been reading about LGD and seems a promising compound...

C

CJNator

Awards
Don't get the Xcel LGD product, it's either underdosed or crappy quality. Look up elite SARM stack, I can't vouch for it though but I'll be getting it soon.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Don't get the Xcel LGD product, it's either underdosed or crappy quality. Look up elite SARM stack, I can't vouch for it though but I'll be getting it soon.
I was looking at PN ( platinum nutrition ) LGD product. They have a good range of stuff

C

CJNator

Awards
I was looking at PN ( platinum nutrition ) LGD product. They have a good range of stuff
That was my first LGD product and it worked good for me but they have a bad rep on here. IMO I guess its the best choice, but also Blackstone Labs has an LGD product too.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That was my first LGD product and it worked good for me but they have a bad rep on here. IMO I guess its the best choice, but also Blackstone Labs has an LGD product too.
Here in the UK Chaos & pain and brought a LGD product too, Ive been away form supps awhile; what's there rep like?

Why do PN have a bad rep, something I missed??

C

CJNator

Awards
Here in the UK Chaos & pain and brought a LGD product too, Ive been away form supps awhile; what's there rep like?

Why do PN have a bad rep, something I missed??
People asked them to show the purity of their products and no one responded. Then they left AM.com, they had a 55% off code which was awesome but now it doesn't work. I wasn't aware of Choas and Pains LGD nor have I heard about them that I know of.

tranquilChaos

tranquilChaos

Awards
I just finished a 6-week cycle of EPG Ostalean. I tried to post a whole write-up about my experience, but was denied because my post count. Anyway, headache initially, then went away, no other sides. I took SciFit ES3 with it to minimize estrogen sides. Gained 6 lbs and lost 3% body fat in 6 weeks. Good stuff.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
If you're interested in ostarine , LGD or any other sarms were having a 30% off sale at Olympus UK . Use code OLYMPUSUK30 all of our products go through third party lab testing for purity so you know your getting exactly what you pay for . Go to the website and save!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Supplement Auction 3
F Anabolics 6
F Anabolics 40
B Anabolics 2
AndroRage Anabolics 2