epic unleashed question

mbj217

Awards
I am not really sure what this is supposed to do and how it does it? Can I still take my pre-workout with it? Can I take creatine with it? Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
EP1C Unleashed is a myostatin inhibitor. In essence decreasing myostatin and increasing follistatin.

What this means in short and a better summary of effects:

Enhanced cardiovascular and blood lipids- yes I have had bloodwork and been testing myself regularly to see these effects. Regular and lasting pumps and greater vascularity, increased strength and work capacity over time. Now there's also EGCG, and Phytofuse our delivery route. We have a deeper write up in on our page but this is a supp that can be used at any phase or in any program to reach your goals.

I've been using it in a deficit and couldn't be happier.

Yes you can take it with your PWO, yes you can use Creatine with it and highly recommend our VITAL1TY due to our absorption enhancer already present there.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is absolutely no issue taking your pre-workout, creatine or any other supplement EPIC.

EPIC Unleashed on it's own will provide increased strength and endurance. Users have commented that they experienced enhanced recovery vs other -epi products as well.

Edit: TheMovement nailed it before I could :)

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
I have this in the mail and looking forward to running it.

Reactions: GNO
BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I have this in the mail and looking forward to running it.
Oral or TD? I am finishing up a cycle of Tr3n/Stano and am thinking about adding unleashed to my PCT (have all of the staples of course). I've read some reviews and know that TD provides longer, stable levels and oral is good for a pwo kick. I'm leaning toward TD

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oral or TD? I am finishing up a cycle of Tr3n/Stano and am thinking about adding unleashed to my PCT (have all of the staples of course). I've read some reviews and know that TD provides longer, stable levels and oral is good for a pwo kick. I'm leaning toward TD
I know some people have used both concurrently (ie. A cap pwo and a squirt after showering 4-6hrs away)

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
I bought the TD, from reviews it seemed to be the way to go.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
cant go wrong either way.. the caps provide more of a PW kick

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Decisions, decisions. I was going to run x-gels but I might save them and grab a bottle of Ep1c caps and td. Best of both worlds

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Nutirverse has some great sales on Olympus right now!!!!

nutri.jpg

oly.jpg

USE COUPON CODE "EP1C25" TO SAVE 25% OFF OF EP1C UNLEASHED BY OLYMPUS LABS, BULK DISCOUNT PRICING OPPORTUNITIES ALSO AVAILABLE!

USE COUPON CODE "TEST20" TO SAVE 20% OFF THE DEMIGOD TEST BOOSTING STACK.

SHOP NOW

*SALE GOOD TILL 6/15/15

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Running the TD at one pump a day and using the 2 caps pre-workout. Great stuff EP1C Unleashed!!

Reactions: GNO
BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Running the TD at one pump a day and using the 2 caps pre-workout. Great stuff EP1C Unleashed!!
Just jumped on that NV deal and pulled the trigger on a bottle of td and a bottle of oral! Will probably run it the same as you

choccyswag

choccyswag

Awards
this thread is interesting :)

What do you guys find useful taking epic unleashed with? I'm stim sensitive and don't take PWO besides coffee atm.

would extra fish oil be good? Bc I heard some people get joint ache when taking epic unleashed.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

What do you guys find useful taking epic unleashed with? I'm stim sensitive and don't take PWO besides coffee atm.

would extra fish oil be good? Bc I heard some people get joint ache when taking epic unleashed.
I tested TD EP1C unleashed before it was released and the only other supp i used for the 6 weeks was caffeine/coffee. Had awesome results, there are some before and after pics in one of the EP1C threads :)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Users have experienced increased recovery with Unleashed so I doubt it will cause sore joints.
You don't really need anything with EPIC Unleashed so just take additional supplements (ie. pre-wo, fish oil, etc) to support overall needs.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah no problem with sore joints besides the usual aches I get even when not taking EP1C Unleashed.
Definitely more stamina and recovery though.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
so some people have successfully been running 1cap oral prewo, and 1 dose/squirt of the td later on /day?

choccyswag

choccyswag

Awards
Yes most people like the caps for that PW kick in the gym
can you explain what this means? You actually feel it when it is working like a PWO?
If it has a stim effect I might have to take just one when i get it instead of 2 as recommended.
I dunno, this is all new to me lol. But I like how people say it works so good on a cut. Thats what i look forward to using it for the most.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
can you explain what this means? You actually feel it when it is working like a PWO?
If it has a stim effect I might have to take just one when i get it instead of 2 as recommended.
I dunno, this is all new to me lol. But I like how people say it works so good on a cut. Thats what i look forward to using it for the most.
It's not a stim effect, but the endurance and muscle fullness is more immediate with the caps PW verses the TD version.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As bcazo stated you don't get any Stim effect so take a pre-wo as usual if you like, it's just the oral is faster acting so beneficial pre-wo.
You can expect increased endurance and recovery = longer and more intense workouts.

CJNator

Awards
Week by week generally what should one expect from Ep1c Unleased, I was just curious since I just started it Monday.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got a question. If you were to stack caps and TD, could you use the TD at night before bed? The reason i ask is i want to take this stack but with it being summer and all i don't really have a good time other than at night to let sit for a couples hours to absorb.

Also would it be beneficial to take it at night or just skip the TD and only use caps?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I got a question. If you were to stack caps and TD, could you use the TD at night before bed? The reason i ask is i want to take this stack but with it being summer and all i don't really have a good time other than at night to let sit for a couples hours to absorb.

Also would it be beneficial to take it at night or just skip the TD and only use caps?
I have used it before bed and just wore a shirt on top. No problems and still woke up not just morning shred but the fullness was ridiculous. Try and let me know how it goes for you

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Week by week generally what should one expect from Ep1c Unleased, I was just curious since I just started it Monday.
CJNator
Why spoil the surprise (akin to an am boner) :)

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have used it before bed and just wore a shirt on top. No problems and still woke up not just morning shred but the fullness was ridiculous. Try and let me know how it goes for you
Ok sweet. I thought it would. This could just be some terrible broscience but it makes sense to me. I was thinking that since you grow when you sleep why not have the myostatin decrease and follistatin increase during the that time.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol true I do like a suprise! I've been excited for the gainz since I started it :D !
what is your goal right now (add mass)?

CJNator

Awards
what is your goal right now (add mass)?
From what I heard I should be great on a cut and I threw it in with xcels LGD which proved to be crappy(why I threw it in early) and GW so I'm testing it on a cut to see if I can still gain muscle while on it.

Edit: I have a log up if you want to follow!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok sweet. I thought it would. This could just be some terrible broscience but it makes sense to me. I was thinking that since you grow when you sleep why not have the myostatin decrease and follistatin increase during the that time.
you are deffinitely thinking too much into the Folli/Myo mechanism with -Epi. IMO, the results are going to come from increasing your work capacity in the gym (Strength, Volume, frequency). Hence dosing around workouts would be optimal.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From what I heard I should be great on a cut and I threw it in with xcels LGD which proved to be crappy(why I threw it in early) and GW so I'm testing it on a cut to see if I can still gain muscle while on it.

Cool bro and sorry to hear that ... hopefully there will be some good quality LGD and GW on the market soon ;)

Throw up a link to the log :)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you are deffinitely thinking too much into the Folli/Myo mechanism with -Epi. IMO, the results are going to come for increasing your work capacity in the gym (Strength, Volume, frequency). Hence dosing around workouts would be optimal.
^this. The TD is not necessarily better pre-bed I would dose at the time if 1) it's convenient based on your workout/showering scheduling 2) you are stacking with the oral pre-wo

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^this. The TD is not necessarily better pre-bed I would dose at the time if 1) it's convenient based on your workout/showering scheduling 2) you are stacking with the oral pre-wo
Although for peace of mind you can do half daily dose in morning and half in the PM and the long skin absorption time will have you covered for the most part of day/night anyways...

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The issue is i don't have a good time for TD application other than before bed.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I lift as soon as i wake up then shower when i get home. I think that the sweat and shower would affect the absorption

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I lift as soon as i wake up then shower when i get home. I think that the sweat and shower would affect the absorption
Then post shower and pre bed... Remember TD absorption is slow, will make next to no acute difference squirting some on prior to your workout.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I have literally never heard anyone complaining about joints while on any epi product, let alone Ep1c Unleashed.

so some people have successfully been running 1cap oral prewo, and 1 dose/squirt of the td later on /day?

Yes, this is actually one of the protocols I ran during testing, and was my preferred option.

If you can, link it up!

CJNator

Awards
Cool bro and sorry to hear that ... hopefully there will be some good quality LGD and GW on the market soon ;)

Throw up a link to the log :)
Don't be teasing us like that :) and here h t t p://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=267809 can't post up links yet

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't be teasing us like that :) and here h t t p://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=267809 can't post up links yet
Just make sure you're subbed to this thread....

choccyswag

choccyswag

Awards
I bet the best time to apply the transdermal is aftershower cause the skin pores are open. I guess theres no problems mixing it with moisturisers?
And how long does it take to absorb? sorry I couldn't find this info from the other thread.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I bet the best time to apply the transdermal is aftershower cause the skin pores are open. I guess theres no problems mixing it with moisturisers?
And how long does it take to absorb? sorry I couldn't find this info from the other thread.
You are correct applying immediately after a shower is best. Product will dry in a few seconds, then you can moisturize shortly after :)

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bought 2cap and 1 TD. So I'm panning running caps preworkout and 1 pump before bed on workout days. On off days I'm gonna do 2 pumps TD in the morning and no caps. How does that sound?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought 2cap and 1 TD. So I'm panning running caps preworkout and 1 pump before bed on workout days. On off days I'm gonna do 2 pumps TD in the morning and no caps. How does that sound?
sounds interesting and effective, since caps are quite useful for that pre-workout dosing. Let us know how it goes!
Pics, log, etc, link it here :)

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sounds interesting and effective, since caps are quite useful for that pre-workout dosing. Let us know how it goes!
Pics, log, etc, link it here :)
Ill try to but no promises. Especially pics i cant not figure out how to upload pics every time i try to it says file size is to big to upload

Crazyguy1991

Awards
I also got me the TD and the oral version and im deep in the cut. Im really curious how it will help me out

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill try to but no promises. Especially pics i cant not figure out how to upload pics every time i try to it says file size is to big to upload
Happens to me with my iPhone pics... email them back to yourself and select small or medium file size when you paste the pic into the email.

CJNator

Awards
I have to crop it on my phone for it to fit.