Alphamax/x gels/agmatine

cwbcss

Awards
Hey guys running this stack and in my 7th week and still loving it and making gains. Can I extend this to 12 weeks or more? Only taking x gels on workout days, on average 3-4 days a week. Alphamax everyday, morning and night. Agmatine morning and pre workout. Thank you in advance for the help.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys running this stack and in my 7th week and still loving it and making gains. Can I extend this to 12 weeks or more? Only taking x gels on workout days, on average 3-4 days a week. Alphamax everyday, morning and night. Agmatine morning and pre workout. Thank you in advance for the help.
I wouldnt recommend more than what the bottles say, but would you encounter any problems doing so? Doubtful :D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What kind of results are you seeing?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldnt recommend more than what the bottles say, but would you encounter any problems doing so? Doubtful :D
This. It isn't recommended, but it probaly wouldn't affect you negatively. I would still take a 4-6 week break and pick it up again. I actually just finished this stack. My 50 days of ArA ran up on Friday and I will finish AlphaMax up this week. It was my second time running this stack and I enjoyed it again.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is solid reasoning.

Also, how are you using x gels and agmatine together? lol i tried a few times and the pumps were unreal, had to stop my workout.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
This is solid reasoning.

Also, how are you using x gels and agmatine together? lol i tried a few times and the pumps were unreal, had to stop my workout.
I love it mane! ArA, Agmatine, GMS, Nitrates = LOOOOOOVE brah

Next time I run em all congruently gonna add in some PA tehe :D

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
12 weeks at 4 workouts/ week is still only 48 workouts so you're good to go ;) 50 workout days is what's recommended for xgels

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else get these extreme back pumps from alphamax/ARA? I've been trying to tough them out, but they're affecting my workouts and I'm wandering if my lethargy is correlating with the back pumps?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know alone both Alphamax and ARA can create some pretty awesome fullness, pumps and vascularity so combined you know your going to be getting some awesome effects in that regard, however ive only heard of back pumps in relation to PH/DS, never from natural products. They must be working pretty damn well!

A common remedy for back pumps is extra taurine, 3-6g.

cwbcss

Awards
Endurance in the gym is up, the leaning out- especially mid section- is very noticeable, strength is up slightly, muscles are always tight and full. I could t not be happier with this stack. It is my second time around doing this and loving it even more. I'm 36, 6ft and I'm down to 209 right now. Started the cycle weighing approx 215. Thank you all for the advice, I might just stop after another week. Any good ideas of a bridge for 4-6 weeks until I can dive back into this again!

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
Endurance in the gym is up, the leaning out- especially mid section- is very noticeable, strength is up slightly, muscles are always tight and full. I could t not be happier with this stack. It is my second time around doing this and loving it even more. I'm 36, 6ft and I'm down to 209 right now. Started the cycle weighing approx 215. Thank you all for the advice, I might just stop after another week. Any good ideas of a bridge for 4-6 weeks until I can dive back into this again!
It is a very good stack. I'm currently stacking Ostar1ne, Alphamax and X-Gels with Ergonine. Hopefully I get some good results like you have on your run. I'm only my first week into it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Magnitropin and or some pa (lecithin granules). This would be a killer bridge.

cwbcss

Awards
With regard to magnitropin can that be used to continue my summer long recomp? Trying to stay as lean as possible. I'm just not as informed on magnitropin. Thanks

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
With regard to magnitropin can that be used to continue my summer long recomp? Trying to stay as lean as possible. I'm just not as informed on magnitropin. Thanks
Absolutely. I ran one bottle while reverse dieting, adding 100cals per week, and leaned out while gaining weight. Endurance was sky high as well. About to run two bottles in a few weeks through the summer :)

cwbcss

Awards
Great to hear. Should I keep it solo? was running the alphamax and love the forksolin and arimistane ... Do I need to take a break from a test booster and AI? Sorry to keep the questions coming ... I'm up and can't sleep

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great to hear. Should I keep it solo? was running the alphamax and love the forksolin and arimistane ... Do I need to take a break from a test booster and AI? Sorry to keep the questions coming ... I'm up and can't sleep
Yes you definitely need a break at some point

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
yes, after 8 weeks of either you should take a 4 week break

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yes, I would take time off of the ai/booster. If you must stack something with the mag (it certainly doesn't need it tho) you could add PA (lecithin granules) or some extra epicatechin (epi-plex/follidrone/etc)

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for hijacking the thread but I'm abit confused as I'm also looking for a bridge before starting the next Alphamax cycle.

What would u guys suggest for a 4 week break (apart from Magnitropin which if Im not mistaken is a Tbooster also)?

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You could try running ARA in between your next cycle of Alphamax but to be honest its not always necessary to be taking something in that regard.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think you'll be find to extend your run. I love x gels and agmatine stacked together. Awesome pump!

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What *if* I go for a 3rd bottle of Alphamax?

Reasoning is cause I started seeing results after the third week and as I'm currently on the 6th are more obvious so it's my curiosity what the result would be after 12 weeks...

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What *if* I go for a 3rd bottle of Alphamax?

It is recommend to run for 8 weeks then follow that by a 4 week break. I would go with that and would not advise extending it without the break. Waiting 4 weeks will not hurt in terms of physique goals.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, most probably will go with this but it's always good to have feedback in any scenario :)