Help after PCT

hulkamaniac54

Awards
I'm finishing up my PCT, and would like some help setting up a stack for the summer up until I start my next cycle. Basically I would like to keep as much of the strength I have now while trying to lose 15-20 lbs. Diet I have pretty well in hand now. I look all over the supplement review sites, but they aren't that consistent with each other so any help would be appreciated. I really enjoyed the Olympus labs products on cycle so I think I will give Conqu3r a try regardless as a pre-workout. The other three were products I kept seeing pop up.
Forskolin95
X gels
Conqu3r
Vital1ty

What do you think is best for keeping strength while losing weight over 2-2.5 months?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Conqu3r and Xgels would fit that bill!! Ara always trims me up and conqu3r is as fine a PWO as you'll find.

We've got em at Nutriverse, use code AM5 for 5% off...

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alphamax + OxyMax would be a combo to look into for maintaining strength and size while cutting. Alphamax is a great recomp product and OxyMax adds an additional 50mg Forskolin bumping it up to 100mg/day. As well the Oxy has added Amentoflavone which should help you maintain your strength much easier.

It is definitely a combo to look into, you can also think about adding ARA or Anabeta Elite, as those both stack very well with Alphamax!

hulkamaniac54

Awards
Appreciate the response, the more input the better!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alphamax + OxyMax would be a combo to look into for maintaining strength and size while cutting. Alphamax is a great recomp product and OxyMax adds an additional 50mg Forskolin bumping it up to 100mg/day. As well the Oxy has added Amentoflavone which should help you maintain your strength much easier.

It is definitely a combo to look into, you can also think about adding ARA or Anabeta Elite, as those both stack very well with Alphamax!
Perfect timing! PCT just ended for me today and I have Alphamax, Oxymax, and ARA on hand! thanks brother!

hulkamaniac54

Awards
oh sweet volvo i didn't notice until now that nutri sold them in a stack, do you suggest a fat burner too, or should I be good?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I really love x gels by sns. I usually just take 4-6 45 minutes pwo and have some crazy pump and my muscles are full. We carry it at Strong Supplement Shop as well.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Magnitropin is my go to after cycle but evomuse is about to release BMP and myo elite in a few weeks which look well worth tryjng

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Conqu3r and Xgels would fit that bill!! Ara always trims me up and conqu3r is as fine a PWO as you'll find.

We've got em at Nutriverse, use code AM5 for 5% off...
Conquer and Xgels
Or Vitality and Xgels.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Conqu3r is great as a pre. Solid choice

For some help with body comp and strength, I always say Xgels and magnitropin. Ara is proven for strength and size and personally I have seen amazing body comp improvement and amazing endurance using magnitropin. The combo should have you pumped and massive while leaning out.

It's actually the exact stack I'll be using in a few weeks for my pct ;)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh sweet volvo i didn't notice until now that nutri sold them in a stack, do you suggest a fat burner too, or should I be good?
I'm not a burner kinda guy so that's up to you. As others have mentioned, its a solid stack and diet and training will do the rest :)

hulkamaniac54

Awards
I appreciate the feed back. looking into it, I thinking im for sure going with the xgels and concu3r. Im gonna look into adding one more, maybe magnitropin to help with the recomp like u guys suggested

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Perfect timing! PCT just ended for me today and I have Alphamax, Oxymax, and ARA on hand! thanks brother!
Would love to see/hear about the resilts of this stack. ArA + AlphaMax is my favorite stack. Can't even imagine how it would be with Oxymax XT

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm finishing up my PCT, and would like some help setting up a stack for the summer up until I start my next cycle. Basically I would like to keep as much of the strength I have now while trying to lose 15-20 lbs. Diet I have pretty well in hand now. I look all over the supplement review sites, but they aren't that consistent with each other so any help would be appreciated. I really enjoyed the Olympus labs products on cycle so I think I will give Conqu3r a try regardless as a pre-workout. The other three were products I kept seeing pop up.
Forskolin95
X gels
Conqu3r
Vital1ty

What do you think is best for keeping strength while losing weight over 2-2.5 months?
all the different sites will have differing views on what is best depending on sponsors and rep support....i trust the good folks here at AM over all the rest!!!

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Sounds good :D Could add in some PA as well w/ SL (it's like $8, cheap)

hulkamaniac54

Awards
Sorry to bring up an older thread. I ended up purchasing the Conqu3r, x-gels, and alphamax. About three days into using them, i've had some great pumps and workouts. But I think the alphamax is what is irritating my stomach. I swear I have had the ****s the last three days. Anybody have similar effects? If you have did you find that it stopped after continued usage. I already have backed it down to a pill in the am and one in the pm

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alphamax contains a full dose of Forskolin and in senstivie individuals it can cause some slight GI upset. Generally it effects most inidividuals for the first 3-5 days then generally subsides, so if your already 3 days into it I would try to stick it out for the next couple days and see if it goes away.

Also make sure your dosing your Alphamax with food and keep your water intake high, doing those 2 things should curb the issue.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It's the forskolin in the alphamax. Try dosing with meals (this helps many ppl) or as Adizzle1 said, just try to wait it out. Usually goes away.

hulkamaniac54

Awards
Ok, thats a relief. I had been taking it mid morning not with food. I'd been holding off on my regular heavy leg day cause of this. Ill try sticking it out now

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ok, thats a relief. I had been taking it mid morning not with food. I'd been holding off on my regular heavy leg day cause of this. Ill try sticking it out now
Haha nothing worse than the dreaded mid squat shart.

hulkamaniac54

Awards
That's right booneman! My other option was an inverted hazmat suit lol

hulkamaniac54

Awards
U guys have similar experience? Go the full 4 a day?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
U guys have similar experience? Go the full 4 a day?
I usually get a little bit of the rhea the first few days but nothing crazy or uncontrollable. Just nothing solid for that first bit. After those first few though I'm good to go. Running 100mg daily as we speak

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea its very common, I would simply go to 4 caps, dose with food and tough it out for a couple more days till it subsides. Forskolin is an awesome ingredient and definitely worth the initial GI discomfort IMO.

hulkamaniac54

Awards
Im on the.move most mornings doing manual labor. Do u guys think its worsening due to the fact I take it close to preworkout. Maybe too much acid in a 2-3 hr period?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Im on the.move most mornings doing manual labor. Do u guys think its worsening due to the fact I take it close to preworkout. Maybe too much acid in a 2-3 hr period?
It could def be increasing the problem. Some pre ingredients get me a little iffy so that certainly wouldn't help