PA or ArA

jordan_c

Awards
Haven't tried either but have read up on them and have seen solid arguments for both, which one is ultimately better? Or does it matter? and if not what product Wud you recommend for either I was looking at Hemodraulix by axis labs but I am open to suggestion!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Both very effective with good research behind them, and both work via two very different MOAs.

If money isn't a limiting factor, then stack them both.

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
I prefer PA but I suffer from inflammation.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ara has been used longer in the supplement world appears to be enjoyed by the large majority of users (unless they have inflammation issues) the majority of the feedback on pa has been generally positive as well.

Why not run both? Get x gels at strong and pa for cheap (Google fern granules it's very cheap and effective)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you go the PA route, you can try Fearn Soy Lecethin which is much cheaper then mos of the PA products on the market.
For ArA I would go with Xgels. Hemodraulix is more of a pump product and doesnt have a full dose of Ara.

We currently have Xgels for $32.99 plus you can get an additional $5 off with my discount code.

jordan_c

Awards
Awesome Info thanks guys I'll DEFF check out the xgels for sure

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I like ArA because it works better for me personally. PA works too but ArA is more noticeable

jordan_c

Awards
I like ArA because it works better for me personally. PA works too but ArA is more noticeable
Thanks boss, that was the overall feeling I was getting reading about them nothing real negative about either just that ArA is more effective and noticeable

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Thanks boss, that was the overall feeling I was getting reading about them nothing real negative about either just that ArA is more effective and noticeable
careful if you have joint issues or injuries prone to worsen from inflammation though. In that case go with PA.

Ex: torn shoulder or something that can get aggravated, ArA will make it worse

jordan_c

Awards
If you go the PA route, you can try Fearn Soy Lecethin which is much cheaper then mos of the PA products on the market.
For ArA I would go with Xgels. Hemodraulix is more of a pump product and doesnt have a full dose of Ara.

We currently have Xgels for $32.99 plus you can get an additional $5 off with my discount code.
What website is that on for 32.99 and is it the new version or the old?

jordan_c

Awards
careful if you have joint issues or injuries prone to worsen from inflammation though. In that case go with PA.

Pretty injury free, knock on wood, should be fine but thanks for the tip!

warrior737

Awards
I have just used ara for a few weeks and I have been reading about pa. Anyway Last week I unknowingly started supplementing phosphatidyl choline in the am for brain and focus stuff. The supp I am taking is 420 mg pf phosphatidylcholine from 1200 mg of soy lecithin concentrate. I just came across an article saying that it is a good source of PA. I would post the link but I don't have 1000 posts

What does anyone else think?

How do you specifically run PA. Whats an effective dose? and Is it similar to ara as in PWO or something?

warrior737

Awards
Pretty injury free, knock on wood, should be fine but thanks for the tip!
I have elbow and minor knee pain every so often. So I chose to use MN x factor advanced and it only cause my elbow discomfort 2 times during the time I used it.

jordan_c

Awards

Appreciate that, I read that the old version was known for not actually Having the dosages per pill it claimed on the label would this be that one or is it the new version??

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Appreciate that, I read that the old version was known for not actually Having the dosages per pill it claimed on the label would this be that one or is it the new version??
Its the newer version :)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes! Ok last question i promise, how do you cycle it I've seen some that R 6 days on 1 off...50 days on 50 days off...?
There are 2 different ways you could go about it....

For maximun saturation
Take 4 caps a day for 50 days straight

To Stretch it out longer
Take 4 caps @ day for 2 weeks, then do 4 caps only on days you workout

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established

This.

Which is unfortunately why I haven't tried ArA : (

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes! Ok last question i promise, how do you cycle it I've seen some that R 6 days on 1 off...50 days on 50 days off...?
Just dose 6 caps prior to your weight training days. 50 workout days on followed by 50 days off.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would run both. Lecithin is very cheap and is synergistic with ArA.

I've also never had joint issues with ArA so shows that everyone reacts differently to supps.

roy_jones

Awards
The answer is PA because of the cost factor. Is money isn't a factor, try both!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I would run both. Lecithin is very cheap and is synergistic with ArA.
For sure.

If you havent run Xgels before, OP, then Id suggest taking PA (soy lecithin granules, or a Mediator product like PhosphaMuscle) for at least 4 or so weeks before adding ArA in.