Black Lion Research New Oral AI

dumplin716

Awards
Any idea when BLR'S new oral AI will be available for sale to the public?

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Ask in their company section to get answer faster.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
About two weeks

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
2-4 weeks. we will be one of the first to have it (just like with rebirth) I'll update itt when it's live on the site. Logs look very very promising.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does that really mean four weeks?
That's our goal. Things happen in the process. I'll try and find out the status

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 weeks is realistic.
Its been at the manufacturer ready for capping for about 10 days. Generally it takes 3 weeks. ish.
Then itll take maybe 3-4 days for shipping to us. Im gonna put up a link on our site to purchase as well as strong and TGB will have stock as soon as it hits the deck. They will likely start pre sales as soon as we have the product and I have inspected it.

Also I just received 110gals of ethanol. ;)
This means as soon as the raws arrive we can start production on the new transdermal. So...maybe 10 days.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh yea !! :)

shirt

Awards
I don't know which to choose from. So, I might end up getting a couple of each.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know which to choose from. So, I might end up getting a couple of each.
Each has its own properties which is why we made 2. Both are exceptional.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully this isn't a stupid question, but will this product literally be an AI,
and not more of a SERM in the way it works correct?

I'm looking for a good A.I that I can get OTC for when I don't need the real deal, but products like, say, Reversitol V2 says its more of a SERM in the way it works vs an AI

Regards,

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Reversitol is nowhere near a proper AI or SERM.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully this isn't a stupid question, but will this product literally be an AI,
and not more of a SERM in the way it works correct?

I'm looking for a good A.I that I can get OTC for when I don't need the real deal, but products like, say, Reversitol V2 says its more of a SERM in the way it works vs an AI

Regards,
Yes, the oral "Ai" <-- lol is an Ai not a SERM. We have Rebirth that is used as a SERM. Our oral Ai is extremely strong and we also have our TD Ai that has some fat burners in it. Two great but diff ai's.

Btw reversitol is not like a SERM.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Yes, the oral "Ai" <-- lol is an Ai not a SERM. We have Rebirth that is used as a SERM. Our oral Ai is extremely strong and we also have our TD Ai that has some fat burners in it. Two great but diff ai's.

Btw reversitol is not like a SERM.
Thank you for the reply. That clears it up for me.

I know RV2 isn't a SERM, but it does claim the herbs in it have "SERM-like properties." Either way, bad analogy.

Looking forward to trying out your new AI.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both of the new AI products are legit AIs.
The oral tested exceptionally strong in blood testing.

The transdermal has added fat burners so its effects go beyond just aromatase inhibition. Many like it better than Formeron which was amazing.

Both are good for reducing estrogen.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Both of the new AI products are legit AIs. The oral tested exceptionally strong in blood testing. The transdermal has added fat burners so its effects go beyond just aromatase inhibition. Many like it better than Formeron which was amazing. Both are good for reducing estrogen.

Any date for UK customers for the Topical Brundel?

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the reply. That clears it up for me.

I know RV2 isn't a SERM, but it does claim the herbs in it have "SERM-like properties." Either way, bad analogy.

Looking forward to trying out your new AI.
It does have Ellagic Acid which is also used in Rebirth. Rebirth has quite a bit more Ellagic Acid enhanced with Cyclodextrin. So in the end same same ingredient but one is (more than likely) much less effective than the other.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hard to say. Will likely ship to them in 2 weeks or so. So...3 weeks ish.
I know Powermyself and JW get a lot of your stuff,

Have they showed interest in these two products? I'm really interested in the topical and mentioned to owner of Powermyself and I believe they may have spoke with you or something

Any idea whom will be getting and will topical be in UK?

Many thanks

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know Powermyself and JW get a lot of your stuff,

Have they showed interest in these two products? I'm really interested in the topical and mentioned to owner of Powermyself and I believe they may have spoke with you or something

Any idea whom will be getting and will topical be in UK?

Many thanks
Our 3 primary uk retailers have all shown interest and will get a significant volume of stock. Jw messaged me this morning about it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CHAG is a strong antiandrogen and a terrible AI.
You would actually be better off if it were not in the mix.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ellagic acid IS used in other products.
Its not the ellagic cyclodextrin complex we use though.
Normal Ellagic acid requires multi gram dosing and causes significant sides at this does.

Then look at dose...200mg

we use 800mg of the cyclodextrin complex so its like 200mg compared to 5600mg approx.
Not really even a comparison.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Our 3 primary uk retailers have all shown interest and will get a significant volume of stock. Jw messaged me this morning about it.
Thank you sir. I never used Formeron, shame as really wanted to try it and can't seem to find in UK anymore.

How would this compare in all aspects?

Thanks

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really is a bummer you didnt get to try Formeron. It was an AMAZING transdermal.

Comparison=

Formeron- AI potential= 6
New AI= 6

Anabolic
Formeron=4
New AI= 3

Strength=
Formeron 5
New AI 4

Fat loss
Formeron= 6
New AI= 10

Recomp
Formeron= 8
New AI=10

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
can't wait for this... hard to keep patient since you announced these awhile back!

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
Is this better than formastanzol v3?
the FormaStanzol v3 is not up to the new BLR transdermal AI, it is light years away. Even if it has not yet aware of the ingredients !!!!!:439:
BLR will not be a disappointment I'm sure !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
There's going to be a write up on the ingredients on these new ai's?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey Brundel, I just received my bottle of the new oral AI. Thanks for that by the way! How should I dose it? What are the dose ranges as in 1 cap to 4 caps ED? I was thinking of running a low dose of 2 caps ED as I am not on a cycle. I am currently on clomid therapy.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 -2 caps.
2 caps dropped one users estrogen by 75% in less than a week. I would start with 1. 2 caps is the top end I would recommend. ESPECIALLY if your not on any endogenous steroids. Its one thing if your on a heavy wet stack. Its a whole other if your natty.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like people are going to be dry enough to light a match!!! Lol

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah gonna be alot of walking fire hazards.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pumped for this!! I'm on Formeron right now but gonna switch to the oral on cycle. You got a name picked out yet?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pumped for this!! I'm on Formeron right now but gonna switch to the oral on cycle. You got a name picked out yet?
Yea halfhuman lol

Jp

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol. Nice you gonna have a pic on the bottle too?
I was thinking about it. Just need to pick the right outfit. Something sexy

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to this product! I have been testing the transdermal AI and it is top notch!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still havnt decided. I have to crunch the numbers.

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
Very interested in this. I want to bridge into an AI with X-Gels after my current ostarine run. Just started Reduce XT though, any negatives to combining?

This looks like the perfect product to try though. I don't really like arimistane that much so wanting something better.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very interested in this. I want to bridge into an AI with X-Gels after my current ostarine run. Just started Reduce XT though, any negatives to combining?

This looks like the perfect product to try though. I don't really like arimistane that much so wanting something better.
I think itll be a great addition. I dont see any issues with running them together.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm interested in this - I'm pretty much becoming of the opinion that there are really very few benefits to fat burners. Most of what is out there, even the stuff with research/data behind it, is a let down. I have a long way to go still (lost 60 pounds so far this year, need to do another 35 or so) - and I like BLR's style, so I may give this a shot, especially the transdermal version...

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm interested in this - I'm pretty much becoming of the opinion that there are really very few benefits to fat burners. Most of what is out there, even the stuff with research/data behind it, is a let down. I have a long way to go still (lost 60 pounds so far this year, need to do another 35 or so) - and I like BLR's style, so I may give this a shot, especially the transdermal version...
You should man. I'd love to see how well it works trying to drop that much.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been running the oral AI @ 1 cap a day for about 6 weeks now. its definitely legit :)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What u running it with vujade?
I was running it as part of PCT. I ran it with Viron & Rebirth for 4 weeks,
then the last 2 weeks just with Viron.

I had my blood work done 2 weeks ago and my E2 was 16, which the range is like 8-30 I believe.
So it was definitely on the low side of normal.

i believe brundel said that 2 caps a day would be plenty for someone running a heavy cycle.