ABE / Alphamax 1st month - what for 2nd month?

pjunior33

Awards
So i'm about done with 1 bottle of Abe and 1 Bottle of Alphamax -- i loved this combo!

I have a bottle of ArA laying around and want to use this with either another run of AbE or Alphamax, unless someone suggests something else like Magnitropin?

What would your suggestion be for month 2?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why not do another 4 weeks of ABE and Alphamax if it went so well?

Following that, you could do something like ArA and PA via Soy Lecithin Granules.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards

Following that, you could do something like ArA and PA via Soy Lecithin Granules.
This.. Keep running them and throw in that ArA (if u only have one bottle grab another ) and you easily, cheaply add in PA w/ the SL

Throwing in -(-)Epi would also make for a crazy stack :D

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Would def finish up the run of AlphaMax+ABE as it is treating you nicely. I would then afterwards run ArA with something like PA or magnitropin. Both stacks build muscle, but in different ways that keep it fresh and exciting

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know for Alphamax specifically the results seem to get better and better after the 4 week mark, so if you enjoyed the first 4 weeks, you'll LOVE the last 4 weeks!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If it's not broke...

Agree with the others to run the combo for another 4 weeks and enjoy the full benefits.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

i am surprised that more people aren't trying ara and lecithin granules together????

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are you using Ergonine along with any of them? If not it can be added to the current stack, or any of the other stacks mentioned and will improve your results and performance so far. 9 Study backed ingredients.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I'm with the rest of the clan. Chuck some ARA in the tank and keep pushing the combo.

NewAgeMayan

Awards

Im not a fan of crazy-ten-different-product-stacks, the diminishing returns to me make the cost unreasonable.

Which is why I agree with the suggestion kbayne makes here, nice and simple and not too excessive/expensive.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i am surprised that more people aren't trying ara and lecithin granules together????
Not sure but I know I will be giving it a try in the future (sooner than later)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not sure but I know I will be giving it a try in the future (sooner than later)
post an update on that in the PA thread-please!!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm in agreement with most of the guys here... Run the full 8 weeks of Abe/amax and then move on to the next stack.

For the next, I cannot recommend enough Ara/magnitropin. My two fav supps. Throw some SL granules in there too for a little extra kick and you've got a god stack

pjunior33

Awards
Is it safe to run a ArA magnitropin stack directly after an 8 week run of AbE / Alphamax?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
NP has ABE for 30$ a bottle at mo, I think thats the cheapest Ive ever seen it anywhere.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NP has ABE for 30$ a bottle at mo, I think thats the cheapest Ive ever seen it anywhere.
This. With prices this low, I would recommend doing as others have stated and running them for four more weeks. ABE really shines after 8 weeks of use anyway