Best non-stim fatburner for finishing a cut/recomping?

DLX106

DLX106

Awards
Hi guys,

I'm 5'5", 144lbs, getting very lean and want to start reverse dieting soon. Is there any non-stim supplement I can take to help me finish off my last few weeks cutting and the following reverse diet to recomp a bit? Maybe give me a little boost with strength/size and lose a bit more fat as I come out of my deficit and into a surplus avoiding any fat gains?

I'm currently on Lean Xtreme at the moment but I'm wondering if I can switch to anything that might work better. Thanks guys!!

DLX106

DLX106

Awards
Forskolin at 100mg a day, imo
I know Lean Xtreme has forskolin but just Googling to find out how much I don't think anyone knows how much is actually in it

Worth switching to forskolin by itself do you reckon?

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Burn24

It works great with a low-fat diet and since you are lean you may see daily changes the first week. I did.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Not sure if it's an option for you but this is fairly low stim and a lot of people love it.

http: //orbitnutrition.com/cart/fat-burners/pes-norcodrene-90-capsules.html

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Forskolin is incredibly tough to beat. 50mg a day has data supporting its efficacy. Fat loss, lean body mass accrual... It's really the ultimate recomp tool.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forskolin and/or an Epi product. I have used both on a cut and they produce very nice recomp effects. Check out epi-plex , follidrone, or epic unleashed. All legit and all available at strong. I would personally use both of them if money permits.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Many people have had some great results adding in Reduce XT. I know it isn't a "fat burner" so to speak, but it is very effective during a cut, IMO.

The Forskolin suggestions above are great as well.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Many people have had some great results adding in Reduce XT. I know it isn't a "fat burner" so to speak, but it is very effective during a cut, IMO.

Reduce xt is great at the end of the cut but I think the lean xtreme already has him covered for the cort control. I do agree with you though it's great at the end of a cut when stressors are high.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reduce xt is great at the end of the cut but I think the lean xtreme already has him covered for the cort control. I do agree with you though it's great at the end of a cut when stressors are high.
I somehow missed that Lean Xtreme part, LOL. Thanks, man!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Burn24 for now is the best non-stim fat burner imo.

LipoMorph, Epitome, and the rest of EvoMuse lineup is very competitive as well. Check em out

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi guys,

I'm 5'5", 144lbs, getting very lean and want to start reverse dieting soon. Is there any non-stim supplement I can take to help me finish off my last few weeks cutting and the following reverse diet to recomp a bit? Maybe give me a little boost with strength/size and lose a bit more fat as I come out of my deficit and into a surplus avoiding any fat gains?

I'm currently on Lean Xtreme at the moment but I'm wondering if I can switch to anything that might work better. Thanks guys!!
PES Shift and/or Burn24

Shift was just released but fits what you're looking for. Metabolic boost, increase in thyroid function, increase cAMP, GDA, induce fat loss while increasing LBM (Forskolin), and improve physical performance by reducing stress and cortisol levels.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Reduce XT was my first thought....

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Have you looked into our T2?
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1433439015.100509.jpg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anafuse would be a killer one to through in at the end of your cut. We carry it as Strong Supplement Shop as well.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Burn24 for now is the best non-stim fat burner imo.

LipoMorph, Epitome, and the rest of EvoMuse lineup is very competitive as well. Check em out
LipoMorph or Epitome would both work well for you. Neither one is stim based.

PES Shift

Shift was just released but fits what you're looking for. Metabolic boost, increase in thyroid function, increase cAMP, GDA,
induce fat loss while increasing LBM (Forskolin), and improve physical performance by reducing stress and cortisol levels.
TITLE OF THREAD

I do believe Synepherine is Stimulant. I know it keeps me up for hours :)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Antaeus Labs Lipomorph
BPS DCP 2.0
EvoMuse Epitome (if you fit within the body fat ranges)
Forskolin-95

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reduce XT was my first thought....
I always finish my cuts with reduce xt. I feel like it's more effective at the end of the cut when stress levels are elevated.

Reduce XT+Forskolin would be legit.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LipoMorph or Epitome would both work well for you. Neither one is stim based.

TITLE OF THREAD

Ya my bad. It has very mild stimulant effects but depends on user.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TITLE OF THREAD

Without going too off topic, it shouldn't be keeping you up if you are using it without caffeine.

DLX106

DLX106

Awards
So I think I'm going to go for the forskolin guys, that would be better than DS Lean Xtreme, right? Even though it contains forskolin I'm not sure if it's enough considering its a prop blend and no one seems to know how much is in it

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I think I'm going to go for the forskolin guys, that would be better than DS Lean Xtreme, right? Even though it contains forskolin I'm not sure if it's enough considering its a prop blend and no one seems to know how much is in it

Forskolin would be a solid choice for sure.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Forskolin
Lipomorph
TTA-500
GCBE

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Not sure how much forskolin is in Lean Xtreme. I recommend 50mg total throughout the day, so LX probably provides a solid chunk of that.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Antaeus Labs Lipomorph
BPS DCP 2.0
EvoMuse Epitome (if you fit within the body fat ranges)
Forskolin-95
Agree with the DCP 2.0 here! We actually just reformulated it and after this stock, it will be gone for a bit! People use DCP 2.0 all the time during a recomp and cutting! I also like using on a lean bulk to help mitigate fat gain! Sounds exactly like what your looking for!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great recommendations for sure. Just started Lipomorph today and Epitome is fantastic if you're in the right bf% range. DCP is a great one that actually falls in the fat loss market and other non stim options can certainly help recomp, too -- Slintensity or Defuse pre-meal, MyoSynergy or other - epi products, etc.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Agree with the DCP 2.0 here! We actually just reformulated it and after this stock, it will be gone for a bit! People use DCP 2.0 all the time during a recomp and cutting! I also like using on a lean bulk to help mitigate fat gain! Sounds exactly like what your looking for!
dcp v2 is being reformulated?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Epitome, Lipomorph, Forksolin, Reduce XT...all great options!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's been reformulated but using the same name, and may also be under EvoMuse's name soon.
I just finished the reformulation for DCP 2.0, and that is the stock that is out right now. BPS might or might not renew the license, we are still discussing it, but I'm the only one that can reformulate it again.

I received my stock of the new formulation a few days ago and I am very pleased - new PPAR dual alpha-delta agonist and a WAY better DGAT inhibitor. More potent than the last version, for sure.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DSADE and evomuse doin big things!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I try to keep you all on your toes.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I try to keep you all on your toes.
next up for me eviscerate!!!

going to have to try the new dcp, i've always had good results with the older version

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
next up for me eviscerate!!!

going to have to try the new dcp, i've always had good results with the older version
I'm thinking about putting together a sampler pack of the topicals. 1 ounce size of all of them so you can try them out and see which you like the best to buy a full sized.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Add some SNS ALCAR or PLCAR (if you can find it) to any of the above mentioned. Non-stim and easily stacked great for recomp and other benefits.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
In here for options as well, I'm trying to finish up a cut right now and have been having heart troubles so I've had to get rid of all stimulants until I get in with the doctor. I miss coffee..

Anyways, I thought Forskolin needed to be ran for a few weeks to really see results? Wouldn't that not make it a very good option if trying to finish a cut?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
In here for options as well, I'm trying to finish up a cut right now and have been having heart troubles so I've had to get rid of all stimulants until I get in with the doctor. I miss coffee..

Anyways, I thought Forskolin needed to be ran for a few weeks to really see results? Wouldn't that not make it a very good option if trying to finish a cut?
best results would be 8 weeks, but if you run it for a few weeks it will still help with lbm retention and such

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

What's your idea of finishing a cut? A week or two?

Just curious, because yes, Forskolin along with multiple other ingredients need time build up in the system to have an effect.

I would throw Forskolin in at least the 8 week mark to finish off a cut.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What's your idea of finishing a cut? A week or two?

Just curious, because yes, Forskolin along with multiple other ingredients need time build up in the system to have an effect.

I would throw Forskolin in at least the 8 week mark to finish off a cut.
I was thinking 4 weeks at the most, that's just what comes to mind when I hear finishing a cut. I guess everyone's definitions are a little different.. Lol

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinking 4 weeks at the most, that's just what comes to mind when I hear finishing a cut. I guess everyone's definitions are a little different.. Lol
Seems fair. I generally don't cut for very long myself anyway (12 weeks at the most)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm thinking about putting together a sampler pack of the topicals. 1 ounce size of all of them so you can try them out and see which you like the best to buy a full sized.
put me on the short list for that...pm me when you get that together, i am very interested!!!

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
I think Performax Labs Alphamax would fit your desires really well too. It has 50mg forskolin per day and also has 75 mgs Arimistane which should help dry you out and give you an overall leaner look. It has other goodies in it too. Check it out!

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hehe I still have a sealed bottle of the original DCP.. ?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
white kidney bean extract and EGCG ?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys,

DLX106
We have a new transdermal coming out in about 10 days.
Its an aromatase inhibitor which by itself will help you lose fat and water as well as helping you gain some muscle as test levels rise.
In addition there are a couple of fat burners in the mix that are exceptional when administered transdermally.
The combo is one of the best lean, recomp agents Ive seen.
If your still looking I have a few bottles and I can set you up with one for a discounted price.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DLX106
We have a new transdermal coming out in about 10 days.
Its an aromatase inhibitor which by itself will help you lose fat and water as well as helping you gain some muscle as test levels rise.
In addition there are a couple of fat burners in the mix that are exceptional when administered transdermally.
The combo is one of the best lean, recomp agents Ive seen.
If your still looking I have a few bottles and I can set you up with one for a discounted price.
Sounds epic. Is this deal only for him or can others PM you too?