Oral EDTA and Other Heavy Metal Chelators

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Wondering how common it is for guys out there to detox the heavy metals out of their bodies. After experiencing Low T one thing the Doctor did was give me a heavy metal test, which mostly all of mine were off the charts. Afterward I've talked a few guys into getting checked for this with half of them having issues with heavy metal. Until now I never put any thought into or did I know the havoc it reaps on your nuts.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Professional Health Products Oral EDTA which is a drop. Along with A bottle labeled Heavy Metal Detox, with Albion minerals which is a pill, made by the same company.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I believe spirulina will also help this.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
I believe spirulina may help some symptoms of heavy metal but not actually aid in the removal of them, from what I read. Meaning I could not have all the info on it.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Coriander and I believe Green Tea has been show to chelate to heavy metals for removal. It's also beneficial to give blood or blood let. Which is why certain doctors believe women develop neurological disorders slower than men ( monthly menstrual cycle)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Coriander and I believe Green Tea has been show to chelate to heavy metals for removal. It's also beneficial to give blood or blood let. Which is why certain doctors believe women develop neurological disorders slower than men ( monthly menstrual cycle)
interesting-did not know that.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Neither did I, I do know the supplements I've been on has seemed to be working. Everything from energy level to mood seems to be on the raise. Heavy Metals have a long list of symptoms.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I also read cilantro extract and chlorella can help to remove heavy metals from the body.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How much did the heavy metal test run you? What kind of test is it?

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
I actually haven't even got a bill for it, but I don't believe it's much at all. All you have to do is get a container from the Doc office and the next morning make a sample from your first piss and take it in and drop it off.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you going to get tested again after the supps you are taking are finished?Curious to see the before and after results.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I security contract overseas and this deployment ends mid july and I should be retested right away.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Are you having any GI issues from the detox products your using? Does it make toilet visits more frequent and/or any notable diarrhea?

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Nope, non at all. Beside just feeling better in general I can't even tell Im taking it.