What two single PWO ingredients would you stack with..

G

geturpranaup

Awards
..Alphamine. Ran out of room in the title. But I'm currently taking alphamine (2 scoops am, 1 scoop PWO/pm along with 1 scoop fully loaded), and would like to replace the fully loaded when the tub runs out with only 1-2 single ingredients (not caffeine tabs or creatine) that would go well with alphamine for a pwo. Mainly looking to increase pump

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
L-citrulline and agmatine.

Nitrates are harder to buy solo so I opt for them
Another good addition would be amentoflavone

W

willyb87

Awards
Yeh, Citrulline and Agmatine always a good choice.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
White Pump would be easy to stack with it. Agmatine & Betaine Anhydrous.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Could add alcar for focus but if you're only looking to add pump ingredients you could add 6-8 grams citrulline malate and a 1-1.5 grams of agmatine

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
..Alphamine. Ran out of room in the title. But I'm currently taking alphamine (2 scoops am, 1 scoop PWO/pm along with 1 scoop fully loaded), and would like to replace the fully loaded when the tub runs out with only 1-2 single ingredients (not caffeine tabs or creatine) that would go well with alphamine for a pwo. Mainly looking to increase pump
Agmatine, Citrulline, Nitrates, GMS (these are all in High Volume, which is why the ThermoPump stack of Alphamine + High Volume is so popular).

Choose whichever out of those has other benefits besides pumps to try and determine which or by price. Agmatine + Nitrates would be my choice, but you could get GMS via GlycerGrow v2 for pretty cheap.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, Agmatine and Citrulline Malate would be excellent additions. SNS makes both very affordable to stack with it.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Although Agmatine and Citrulline are the clear favorites, another option would be GMS (or glycerol). More of an aesthetic pump only.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Agmatine and citrulline for the win!! without a doubt a clear cut favorite

Sorry i haven't been on guys just moved!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely would agree with everyone else. We have tons of options for these two ingredients at Strong Supplement Shop as well!

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
GlycerGrow2 and citrulline. Agmatine sulfate does not work well for me but 2 servings of GG2 is amazing!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
L-citrulline and agmatine.

Nitrates are harder to buy solo so I opt for them
Another good addition would be amentoflavone
Agree with this. Adding some SNS Agmatine makes me feel pumped and like a brick with alphamine.