Any problems running this stack?

A

Anaminds1234

Awards
Hi guys,

Can anyone on here see any problems running this stack for 8 weeks?..

EC stack (20x200 twice a day)
Pes alpha t2
Pes erase (og)
Daa 4g a day
Maca root

I will be tapering the erase up and down towards the end. I will also be taking breaks from the EC stack and may up it to 3 times a day. I am in a 400 calorie deficit at the moment which I will increase gradually. I am looking to burn as much fat as possible whilst keeping as much muscle as I can.

How do you rate the above products? Is there anything else that will be beneficial to add? I was thinking a corsitol controlling product like reduce xt but not sure how well that will work with erase. I have heard this is the same formula as the old lean xtreme that I have gotten on well with in the past.

Any advice will be welcome guys, thanks!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you run the EC Stack before? Or with Alpha T2 before? I ask because we don't advise the combination, but if you do go that route be sure to start at a lower dose of each to assess tolerance.

No need to taper Erase.

As far as the rest of the combination in regards to fat burning and muscle retention, I think Forskolin would be a more effective route to go with than DAA and/or MACA (and would go very well with the beta agonist action of the EC stack).

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^ He covered a lot of it. I always like to run products solo first to see how i react to them. If you havent used all of them before I would run the product you havent used before solo before you go stacking it with other products.

A

Anaminds1234

Awards
Have you run the EC Stack before? Or with Alpha T2 before? I ask because we don't advise the combination, but if you do go that route be sure to start at a lower dose of each to assess tolerance.

No need to taper Erase.

As far as the rest of the combination in regards to fat burning and muscle retention, I think Forskolin would be a more effective route to go with than DAA and/or MACA (and would go very well with the beta agonist action of the EC stack).
Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for posting, I have ran erase, DAA and EC numerous times now. I have been taking Alpha T2 for 2 weeks so far with none of the above products and seem to have no sides (sorry I should I mentioned this before). I am taking adding maca and daa for more of a natural test booster and to hopefully feel better while cutting in the event of it increasing my test slightly. Whats the reason for not running Alpha & EC,from what I have read on this and other forums they hit different receptors and a lot of people use them together? Would you add Forskolin be added as well as Alpha & EC or is that too much?

A

Anaminds1234

Awards
^^ He covered a lot of it. I always like to run products solo first to see how i react to them. If you havent used all of them before I would run the product you havent used before solo before you go stacking it with other products.
Thanks for the advice, I have used all of the products before but only been running alpha T2 for 2 weeks, but have no sides as of yet.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for posting, I have ran erase, DAA and EC numerous times now. I have been taking Alpha T2 for 2 weeks so far with none of the above products and seem to have no sides (sorry I should I mentioned this before). I am taking adding maca and daa for more of a natural test booster and to hopefully feel better while cutting in the event of it increasing my test slightly. Whats the reason for not running Alpha & EC,from what I have read on this and other forums they hit different receptors and a lot of people use them together? Would you add Forskolin be added as well as Alpha & EC or is that too much?
It's not recommended to run yohimbe with EC because of possibly sides (BP increase, anxiety, etc).

You could certainly add Forskolin to EC and benefit.

A

Anaminds1234

Awards
It's not recommended to run yohimbe with EC because of possibly sides (BP increase, anxiety, etc).

You could certainly add Forskolin to EC and benefit.

Oh right ok. What would you suggest would be the best thing to take out of the two products? (EC / Alpha T2) also what would the best method be to alternate them? 2 weeks of each?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh right ok. What would you suggest would be the best thing to take out of the two products? (EC / Alpha T2) also what would the best method be to alternate them? 2 weeks of each?
I would save the Alpha-T2 when you get to a lower body fat percentage personally.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I would add 1-3g taurine ed, great stuff

A

Anaminds1234

Awards
I would save the Alpha-T2 when you get to a lower body fat percentage personally.

Ok sure, So I am better off running EC for say 4 weeks followed by 4 weeks of alpha T2...