ECA vs Alphamine/Norcodrene

Kool Kat

Awards
which one is better and why? assuming diet and training are in check. EC is hella lot cheaper so that's definitely a plus

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eca hands down is the winner in my books.
The appetite suppression from EC is unbeatable.

Still had solid fat loss from norco and alpha, but my diet was also in check.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
If you can get ECA its cost effectiveness makes it an easy choice.

Norco and Alphamine are both fantastic though, and legal for the use of weight loss

Kool Kat

Awards
whats the use of aspirin in eca stack?

if it weren't for the appetite suppression and thermogenesis, would ec/alphamine even facilitate fat loss?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
whats the use of aspirin in eca stack? if it weren't for the appetite suppression and thermogenesis, would ec/alphamine even facilitate fat loss?
Yes but not by much

#1 is always diet, suppression helps you eat less

Kool Kat

Awards
Yes but not by much

#1 is always diet, suppression helps you eat less
i don't really have a problem with appetite, even on a cut. given an appropriate deficit, would taking either of these even be beneficial?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
i don't really have a problem with appetite, even on a cut. would taking either of these even be beneficial?
Not by as much as people think

Check my latest article here http://anabolicminds.com/?p=16557

About a 5% boost in humans from full dosed ECA

Its a little help,
And the energy may be of use if dieting gets tiresome

Kool Kat

Awards
kinda related, but with regards to the article, doesn't that mean something like clenbuterol technically does not "burn fat" either? i've read that clen and ephedrine work through similar methods

i'm gonna ask another question regarding ECA vs alphamine. which one is superior for muscle retention during a cut?

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
kinda related, but with regards to the article, doesn't that mean something like clenbuterol technically does not "burn fat" either? i've read that clen and ephedrine work through similar methods

i'm gonna ask another question regarding ECA vs alphamine. which one is superior for muscle retention during a cut?
Close call. Ive heard eca is awesome for muscle preservation (not sure on the MOA), but then alphamine has HICA which is very good for muscle preservation.

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
The aspirin makes the effects last longer. Same with willow bark.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
kinda related, but with regards to the article, doesn't that mean something like clenbuterol technically does not "burn fat" either? i've read that clen and ephedrine work through similar methods i'm gonna ask another question regarding ECA vs alphamine. which one is superior for muscle retention during a cut?
Clen is stronger, far stronger

Doesn't fall in a "supplement" category

IIRC thermogenesis was much higher, maybe 3x higher, but I would need to research it again

Muscle preservation I think goes to ECA as a beta agonist... But its a tough call really.
Nit something you would ever find comparative data on

HICA is fantastic

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
I make my own fatburners with 9 ingredients. When the willow bark was expired all the other new ingredients were not as potent.

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
Also if you have ever taken pain pills without any tylenol in it, you will know why its in there. Not to get off topic but I know this for a fact. The tylenol, willow bark and aspirin will all make the other ingredients last longer.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
I dont think potency necessarily means duration

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Sooo no reference to EC effects?

Because most of us get zero difference.

And if half life was extended why don't we get a slap in the face on the second dose?

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
Well maybe not with what your taking, if it's primatene or bronkaid? Why do you think they Tylenol in pain pills? That's the reason.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Well maybe not with what your taking, if it's primatene or bronkaid? Why do you think they Tylenol in pain pills? That's the reason.
Half life extended in one drug does not correlate to all others lol

I use Ephedrine HCl

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From the info I have read on EC and adding baby aspirin, it is used to thin the blood and if using baby aspirin, only one dose is needed.

I don't think it makes EC "last longer"

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
It depends on the person I guess. Some people don't feel ec that much. Because I make my own supplements I have tried with more, less and no willow bark. There was a big difference between all 3. And it could be a crappy aspirin your taking. I have bought 10 brands of willow bark and I hated 8 of them, so I made all my fatburners and threw them out because the willow bark sucked. If you don't like the aspirin leave it out.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
From the info I have read on EC and adding baby aspirin, it is used to thin the blood and if using baby aspirin, only one dose is needed. I don't think it makes EC "last longer"
Exactly what I said, in other words
mr.cooper69 taught me the A use initially

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
Everyone is different. Nothing to get your panties in a bunch over. Ive tried many willow barks, so for me it makes a big difference.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everyone is different. Nothing to get your panties in a bunch over. Ive tried many willow barks, so for me it makes a big difference.
I don't think anyone is getting their panties in a bunch lol.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I don't think anyone is getting their panties in a bunch lol.
I also hope no one in this thread is wearing panties

Kool Kat

Awards
Clen is stronger, far stronger

Doesn't fall in a "supplement" category

IIRC thermogenesis was much higher, maybe 3x higher, but I would need to research it again

Muscle preservation I think goes to ECA as a beta agonist... But its a tough call really.
Nit something you would ever find comparative data on

HICA is fantastic
If thermogenesis is the only thing that's going for clen, then wouldn't the same thing be achievable with a much higher caloric deficit? i always thought there was something with beta agonism (ephedrine, clen) that affected fat loss outside of thermogenesis and appetite suppression

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
A larger deficit can aways match the addition of a drug/supplement

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
damn then what's the point of even taking these potentially harmful and expensive drugs if you can simply eat less?
Because that is easier said than done long term

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Never tried the ECA stack just because I cant find the E :( my local walgreens pulled Bronkaid and I never know where to buy those other "Special" supplements :/

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
In for info. My friend is thinking of taking Clen. I heard Clen + diet + exercise = fat literally shreds off and you actually put on size. I heard it's anabolic even though it's not supposed to be.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
In for info. My friend is thinking of taking Clen. I heard Clen + diet + exercise = fat literally shreds off and you actually put on size. I heard it's anabolic even though it's not supposed to be.
People use the term anabolic a little loosely.
It's muscle sparing, but generally being used in a caloric deficit so don't have building muscle as an expectation

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
ECA would win hands down IMO. It's really hard to top clen or ECA.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn then what's the point of even taking these potentially harmful and expensive drugs if you can simply eat less?
Eating less isn't always an option, especially when you start to get down lower in body fat and your metabolism
starts slowing down because your are eating less. Then you are forced to either increase your work load, or decrease
your calories even further.

Thats when a thermogenic like ECA comes into play. Its not really needed when your are 20, 25, 30 or even higher body fat.
But when you get down to 15 or lower and the body starts holding on to those last 10 or 15lbs, you are then forced to either
go in starvation mode to shred up, or take thermogenics or anabolics.

Never tried the ECA stack just because I cant find the E :( my local walgreens pulled Bronkaid and I never
know where to buy those other "Special" supplements :/
You have to ask the pharmacist for Bronkaid. They pulled it from the store shelves, but it is usually still behind the
pharmacists counter with the prescription drugs.

What other 'special' supps are you referring too..?

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Eating less isn't always an option, especially when you start to get down lower in body fat and your metabolism
starts slowing down because your are eating less. Then you are forced to either increase your work load, or decrease
your calories even further.

Thats when a thermogenic like ECA comes into play. Its not really needed when your are 20, 25, 30 or even higher body fat.
But when you get down to 15 or lower and the body starts holding on to those last 10 or 15lbs, you are then forced to either
go in starvation mode to shred up, or take thermogenics or anabolics.

You have to ask the pharmacist for Bronkaid. They pulled it from the store shelves, but it is usually still behind the
pharmacists counter with the prescription drugs.

What other 'special' supps are you referring too..?
hmm I thought they pulled it all in general! I guess would I need a prescription though in order to receive it? and stuff like SARMS like nolva or clomid after a ph cycle,

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmm I thought they pulled it all in general! I guess would I need a prescription though in order to receive it?
and stuff like SARMS like nolva or clomid after a ph cycle,
No prescription necessary. Just have to show your license and sign for it. They want to keep track of how much
you buy because it is now government regulated and watched for misuse.

SERMS can be be purchased from a few of our board sponsors. Just look under here
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/peptide-research-companies/

SARMS can be purchased from a few of our board sponsors as well.

For a natural Alternative to SERMS you can also check out Rebirth by BLR. I ran it for 2 months and brought
my test levels from 62 up to 445. I ran a log on AM if you want to check it out.

We have Rebirth at TGB if your interested.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
No prescription necessary. Just have to show your license and sign for it. They want to keep track of how much
you buy because it is now government regulated and watched for misuse.

SERMS can be be purchased from a few of our board sponsors. Just look under here

SARMS can be purchased from a few of our board sponsors as well.

For a natural Alternative to SERMS you can also check out Rebirth by BLR. I ran it for 2 months and brought
my test levels from 62 up to 445. I ran a log on AM if you want to check it out.

We have Rebirth at TGB if your interested.
Ill pm you with questions etc in the near future :D instead of hijacking this thread, sound good?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill pm you with questions etc in the near future :D instead of hijacking this thread, sound good?
Sounds good bro. Anytime. Been using Ephedrine for 25 years. :)

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good bro. Anytime. Been using Ephedrine for 25 years. :)
How dangerous is Ephedrine in comparison to Yohimbe?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How dangerous is Ephedrine in comparison to Yohimbe?
Ephedra has been used in Chinese Medicine for over 2000 years.

There are plenty of University Studies showing the effectiveness & safety of the ECA Stack.

The the reason Ephredrine & specifically Ephredra were banned, has nothing to do with safety.
as much as they would like you to believe that.

The reasons for banning Ephreda (the herb):

1. The ECA Stack was more effective at weight loss then any prescription drug available at the time.
The supplement industry caught onto this, so they started selling the herbal equivilent of the ECA Stack
with Ephredra (for the Ephredrine), Guarana (for the Caffeine) & White Willow Bark (for the Aspirin)

These herbal equivalents were almost as effective as the regular ECA Stack. The supplements companies
used these University Studies to back up and market their herbal equivalents. Once again, the supplement
industry was putting a hurting on the Pharma Industry, There are countless articles in body building mags
back before the ban, warning about the Lobbying that was going on to ban Ephedrine / Ephredra.

The FDA ended up telling everyone the reason Ephedra was banned due to its safety.

The reasons for banning and/or controlling the sale of Ephredrine (the drug)

Ephredrine can be used to make meth. Thats why they only sell it behind the counter and you have
to give you license and sign for it. Plus for the same reason as Ephredra

Personally I feel Yohimbe has more potential for side effects. Yohimbe can be both a vasodialator &
vasoconstrictor. It's very dose dependent.

The vasodilation aspect is the reason why it is a great aphrodisiac. It relaxes the blood vessels in the genitals
allowing more blood to flow in causing it to become harder for longer periods.

But on the flip side, when taken in higher doses, it will constrict bloodflow and make the heart pump harder,
causing palpitations, irradic heart beat, heart flutters, and anxiety.

When taken in too a high of a dose and combined with caffeine or other stimulants like synepherine or ephedra,
it can potentially can cause strokes or heart attacks.

I would also imagine that Ephdrine could potentially cause heart attacks and/or stroke, especially if someone
is obese, already has heart deffects, high blood pressure or very high cholesterol.

As with any supplement and/or drug, its always best to consult your doctor before starting any new regimen.
Someone should know exactly what condition there health is in before putting something in their body that
has a potential for killing them under the right circumstances.

*These are just my opinions, and should not be taken as medical advice.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
drswsdc

drswsdc

Awards
Question, if I do just 1 dose in the morning of 25mg E, 200mg C, and 81mg A, will it still be effective? Or do I need to do multiple doses per day? I just started for the first time earlier this week and have only been on it for a couple days now. Any input is appreciated thanks!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Question, if I do just 1 dose in the morning of 25mg E, 200mg C, and 81mg A, will it still be effective? Or do I need to do multiple doses per day? I just started for the first time earlier this week and have only been on it for a couple days now. Any input is appreciated thanks!
you can do 1 dose per day. you could half split the E in half and run it at half dose twice a day.
I find that 2 doses works well and doesnt keep you up at night.
Take 1st dose in the morning and 2nd dose 4 hours later.

drswsdc

drswsdc

Awards
you can do 1 dose per day. you could half split the E in half and run it at half dose twice a day.
I find that 2 doses works well and doesnt keep you up at night.
Take 1st dose in the morning and 2nd dose 4 hours later.
So you are saying 12.5/200/81 then 4-6 hours later do 12.5/200/81? Or leave out the aspirin on the second dosage? Thanks man!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you are saying 12.5/200/81 then 4-6 hours later do 12.5/200/81? Or leave out the aspirin on the second dosage?
Thanks man!
Correct. 12.5/200/81 twice a day. I think it if you only wanted to take 25mg per day, splitting it up twice
and running it longer, would probably have better effects then only running 25mg once a day.

I know some people only take the aspirin once a day, but I always take it twice. Plus at my age (46), it doesnt hurt to
be on an aspirin regiment :)

If you want to leave the aspirin out of the 2nd dose, that should be fine to.

drswsdc

drswsdc

Awards
Correct. 12.5/200/81 twice a day. I think it if you only wanted to take 25mg per day, splitting it up twice
and running it longer, would probably have better effects then only running 25mg once a day.

I know some people only take the aspirin once a day, but I always take it twice. Plus at my age (46), it doesnt hurt to
be on an aspirin regiment :)

If you want to leave the aspirin out of the 2nd dose, that should be fine to.
Thanks for your help man! I might end up doing something like 25/200/81 then 12.5/200(w or w/out 81 of A) 5 hours later!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Ephedra has been used in Chinese Medicine for over 2000 years.

There are plenty of University Studies showing the effectiveness & safety of the ECA Stack.

The the reason Ephredrine & specifically Ephredra were banned, has nothing to do with safety.
as much as they would like you to believe that.

The reasons for banning Ephreda (the herb):

1. The ECA Stack was more effective at weight loss then any prescription drug available at the time.
The supplement industry caught onto this, so they started selling the herbal equivilent of the ECA Stack
with Ephredra (for the Ephredrine), Guarana (for the Caffeine) & White Willow Bark (for the Aspirin)

These herbal equivalents were almost as effective as the regular ECA Stack. The supplements companies
used these University Studies to back up and market their herbal equivalents. Once again, the supplement
industry was putting a hurting on the Pharma Industry, There are countless articles in body building mags
back before the ban, warning about the Lobbying that was going on to ban Ephedrine / Ephredra.

The FDA ended up telling everyone the reason Ephedra was banned due to its safety.

The reasons for banning and/or controlling the sale of Ephredrine (the drug)

Ephredrine can be used to make meth. Thats why they only sell it behind the counter and you have
to give you license and sign for it. Plus for the same reason as Ephredra

Personally I feel Yohimbe has more potential for side effects. Yohimbe can be both a vasodialator &
vasoconstrictor. It's very dose dependent.

The vasodilation aspect is the reason why it is a great aphrodisiac. It relaxes the blood vessels in the genitals
allowing more blood to flow in causing it to become harder for longer periods.

But on the flip side, when taken in higher doses, it will constrict bloodflow and make the heart pump harder,
causing palpitations, irradic heart beat, heart flutters, and anxiety.

When taken in too a high of a dose and combined with caffeine or other stimulants like synepherine or ephedra,
it can potentially can cause strokes or heart attacks.

I would also imagine that Ephdrine could potentially cause heart attacks and/or stroke, especially if someone
is obese, already has heart deffects, high blood pressure or very high cholesterol.

As with any supplement and/or drug, its always best to consult your doctor before starting any new regimen.
Someone should know exactly what condition there health is in before putting something in their body that
has a potential for killing them under the right circumstances.

*These are just my opinions, and should not be taken as medical advice.
Kind of off topic here, but i bought some Bronkaid 2 days ago from a pharmacy and they didnt make me sign my name! I was expecting them to, but they never asked! Lol

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kind of off topic here, but i bought some Bronkaid 2 days ago from a pharmacy and they didnt make me sign my name! I was expecting them to, but they never asked! Lol
thats really weird.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss 5
Methadelic Bulking 18
Supplements 44
Supplements 6
rosemont83 Supplements 113