Finaflex Mass 550

JH2004

Awards
About to try this out but wanted to get some insight. Everything I have read said this is pretty mild, but are support supps recommended and will an OTC PCT suffice after the 6 week cycle?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
You do not need support supps or a PCT

its natural

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
To be honest I took it once and I was pretty satisfied with the results.

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Naw. Those test boosters dont produce many sides. Im not really side effect prone to begin with but those supplements are generally safe.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
This is not marketed as a test booster, but a natty anabolic

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
Mass 550 is a testbooster, main ingredient : brassaiopsis = aromatase inhibitor
Daa, fenugreek = testbooster
Mass 550 is a natty testosterone booster

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Not how it is marketed, or designed as reps are told to promote.

Description doesn't even note test boost and that is the last point on the bottle

image-1647960541.jpg

The marketed idea is to increase protein synthesis

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
you can get an anabolic effect when there is an increase in testosterone,
the LetroSterone is an AI and keeps low estrogen, then you can get an acquisition of lean mass ...
the maslinic acid helps for protein synthesis ..
BUT the main ingredient of the product is the Letrosterone, and this last is definitely an AI.
Again : it is logical that, by improving the hormonal values helps and promotes an anabolic environment in the body.
for me, pure anabolic compounds are as:
- (-) Epi
5-alpha Hydroxy Laxogenin
ATP-booster
myostatin inhibitors
and many more ...
(this is my opinion based on the ingredients)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Just telling you the marketed purpose
Sold as a natty anabolic

You can disagree with it and their citations that's fine

I wouldnt call anabeta a test booster because anacyclus boosts test

It's designed as a natty anabolic, as was this

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Finaflex does have a specific test booster product. its called Pure Test.

JH2004

Awards
Just telling you the marketed purpose
Sold as a natty anabolic

You can disagree with it and their citations that's fine

I wouldnt call anabeta a test booster because anacyclus boosts test

It's designed as a natty anabolic, as was this
Driven2lift you agree with the post above about support supps and pct not being necessary?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Driven2lift you agree with the post above about support supps and pct not being necessary?
I posted that initially

Nothing needed

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I think people were confused because there was a hormonal product from Finaflex with a similar name before

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
yeah 550-xd was a prohormone, after the ban they came out with mass 550

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah 550-xd was a prohormone, after the ban they came out with mass 550
Our PH's were discontinued loooong before the bill was even introduced, and 550 has been out for over a year.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
we should throw some PA into 550 and call it 560. jus sayin

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am not sold on Maslinic acid at all.
And being "anabolic", well if you are fish so..

Maslinic acid*as a feed additive to stimulate growth and hepatic protein-turnover rates in rainbow trout (Onchorhynchus mykiss).

Fernández-Navarro M1,*Peragón J,*Esteban FJ,*de la Higuera M,*Lupiáñez JA.

Author information

Abstract

Maslinic acid*is a triterpene present in a considerable proportion in solid residues from olive-oil production. In the present work the effects of*maslinic acid*on growth, protein-turnover rates and nucleic-acid concentration on liver were investigated in the rainbow trout. Five groups of 120 fish of a mean body mass of 20 g were fed for 225 days with diets containing 0, 1, 5, 25 and 250 mg of*maslinic acidper kg diet. At the end of the experiment, whole-body and liver weight and growth rate of trout fed with*maslinic acid*were higher than controls. The highest weight increase was registered for the group fed 250 mg kg(-1), representing a 29% increase over controls. The total hepatic DNA or liver cell hyperplasia levels in trout fed with 25 and 250 mg of*maslinic acid*kg(-1) were 37% and 68% higher than controls. Also in these same groups of trout, fractional and absolute hepatic protein-synthesis rates were significantly higher than in control, and significant increments in hepatic protein-synthesis efficiency and protein-synthesis capacity were reported. In close agreement with these results, microscopy studies showed that trout fed on 25 and 250 mg kg(-1) hepatocytes appeared to be more compact, with a larger rough-endoplasmic reticulum and larger glycogen stores than controls. These results suggest that*maslinic acid*can act as a growth factor when added to trout diet.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Standard writeup of Maslinic Acid is:

"Many animal studies and a few clinical researches have shown that Maslinic Acid has a helpful anabolic effect by increasing whole body growth rate, regulating blood glucose, nitrogen retention, and increasing the synthesis of DNA and protein"

So if you read the abst. Study above, you will clearly see what they meant with "body growth rate, protein synthesis etc". But it is god damn in fish.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well danes think about this.. 11kt come from dem gawd dayum fishes :D

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well danes think about this.. 11kt come from dem gawd dayum fishes :D
Yes . Ofcourse. And like Ecdysterone in Ants :)
But i still dont believe in Maslinic acid as anabolic compound in humans :)
11-KT has totaly different research behind :)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you would have to log it and give us a review using the finaflex rating system.

Shin Sprints

Awards
I have 3 bottles of this and 2 bottles of ABE spare...a good stack to run after Magnatropin and Alphadex?

What is the best doing protocol for M550? I haven't come across much information other than to maybe use 3 bottles rather than 2 for 8 week run.

Thanks.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have 3 bottles of this and 2 bottles of ABE spare...a good stack to run after Magnatropin and Alphadex?

What is the best doing protocol for M550? I haven't come across much information other than to maybe use 3 bottles rather than 2 for 8 week run.

Thanks.
I used 4 bottles, 2 BID for 60 days.

Below is the bottle recommendation:

Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take 2 capsules 1-2 times daily with food. Take MASS 550™ every day, including non-training days. Increase protein intake during cycle of MASS 550™ to maximize lean muscle and strength gains. For extreme results use 2-3 bottles of MASS 550™ consecutively over a 40-90 day period. Do not use MASS 550™ for more than 90 days consecutively.

Shin Sprints

Awards
I used 4 bottles, 2 BID for 60 days.

Below is the bottle recommendation:

Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take 2 capsules 1-2 times daily with food. Take MASS 550™ every day, including non-training days. Increase protein intake during cycle of MASS 550™ to maximize lean muscle and strength gains. For extreme results use 2-3 bottles of MASS 550™ consecutively over a 40-90 day period. Do not use MASS 550™ for more than 90 days consecutively.
Thanks.

How did you find your 60 day run?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks.

How did you find your 60 day run?
I loved it. I didn't eat the cleanest so can't really comment on overall size until I drop some BF, but my squat and deadlift skyrocketed. Appetite and libido was out of this world.

Shin Sprints

Awards
I loved it. I didn't eat the cleanest so can't really comment on overall size until I drop some BF, but my squat and deadlift skyrocketed. Appetite and libido was out of this world.
Good feedback! I will do 60 days that would be 3 caps a day for my three bottles.

Any issue with going back to back with Magnitropin and Alphadex? Or better to wait 4 weeks and then start.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good feedback! I will do 60 days that would be 3 caps a day for my three bottles.

Any issue with going back to back with Magnitropin and Alphadex? Or better to wait 4 weeks and then start.
I'm not very familiar with those two products, but tyga tyga could probably answer that

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

correct.. you will want an off cycle between the two. they both have an AI ( M550 and Alphadex)

Shin Sprints

Awards
correct.. you will want an off cycle between the two. they both have an AI ( M550 and Alphadex)
Thanks...that is what I was thinking but wished to confirm.

I can probably run ABE straight away and then T+4 weeks start M550 and have a 4 week over lap of ABE and M550.

Thanks.

JH2004

Awards
Recommended to jump into 4 caps/day or run the first bottle at 2/day?

JH2004

Awards
Recommend jumping into 4/day from the start or running the first bottle at 2/day. Know this isn't a ph, but don't have much experience with anything more than natty test boosters.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Shin Sprints

Awards
Hi, so no I assume no need to take something like Erase Pro with an M550 cycle?

Shin Sprints

Awards
correct.. no need, mass 550 can be used "as is".
Perfect, thanks. I am going to try grab another bottle to make it four so I can run 4xDay for 60 Days.

Take 2x2 high protein meals? Or 2xPre-Workout and 2xLarge Meal?

I workout in the morning...take 1xAmino IV pre and 15g HBCD/8g PeptoPro intra, with protein shake about 30 minutes after finishing workout.

Thanks.