Calling compound experts

nowayjose

Awards
Anafuse:

alpha*hydroxyisocaproic acid (HICA)...............1150mg
(-)-Epicatechin
5a-hydroxy-laxogenin

Vitamin D3: 500iu

So what would you experts say about this compound and uses?

Just a little discussion.

If this could be moved to the proper section, thank you.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Definitely good for a cut. "Natural Anabolics" supposed to upregulate nitrogen retention and protein synth, just not nearly to the extent of a PH or DS. HICA is legit for cutting, guessing that the intended use .
what product?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Could be ok

Last 2 are undisclosed amounts?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Its not an anabolic

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
alpha*hydroxyisocaproic acid (HICA)...............1150mg
(-)-Epicatechin
5a-hydroxy-laxogenin

So what would you experts say about this compound and uses?

Just a little discussion.
This is anafuse. Why not just ask about it instead of asking a question about the "compound", which it isn't? Also you forgot to copy and paste the vitamin d...at least the amount is fully disclosed.

nowayjose

Awards
Sorry, yeah its Anafuse, and honestly it's my second post about it and i didnt want too seem like i was hyping it up or anything, wanted to keep it specifically just what is this compound and what it can do, if that makes sense. Post will be edited with Vitamin D3.

nowayjose

Awards
Would it have any general benefits? Im currently bulking.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I dont see where it would directly increase your bulk results... with that being said, anything that helps knock out some additional reps, increases motivation, increases appetite would benefit you..

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I dont see where it would directly increase your bulk results... with that being said, anything that helps knock out some additional reps, increases motivation, increases appetite would benefit you..
Hvactech is spot on...it's a proprietary blend so we don't know exactly what the amounts are but it probably won't hurt.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a good product. We have some logs you can search and the feedback has been good. Epi products treat me and a large number of people very well. HICA is a great ingredient and used in several products as a muscle sparring anti-catabolic. Laxo has helped improve recovery personally.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Hvactech is spot on...it's a proprietary blend so we don't know exactly what the amounts are but it probably won't hurt.
Agreed... it wont hurt but more than likely not going to drastically help

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a good product. We have some logs you can search and the feedback has been good. I believe mountainman33 ran a bottle a few months back. Epi products treat me and a large number of people very well. HICA is a great ingredient and used in several products as a muscle sparring anti-catabolic. Laxo has helped improve recovery personally.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran 2 bottles back to back during alpha testing, had no idea what was in it, was just given it and told "Go". Saw some mass, but endurance and recovery were much better, and I got PRs a lot while on it.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I ran 2 bottles back to back during alpha testing, had no idea what was in it, was just given it and told "Go". Saw some mass, but endurance and recovery were much better, and I got PRs a lot while on it.
Increased recovery is also beneficial

nowayjose

Awards
Nice! So i'll keep researching but im sure considering it's all natural its safe for my 19 year old brother?

nowayjose

Awards
Did the endurance stay with you after finishing a cycle? Say if i was working on building up my mile time, would it decrease once i stopped or would it stay steady because i had trained it properly.

nowayjose

Awards
There was a comment here that may have been deleted, about the claims of gaining 8-10lb.

To answer, those claims came from the FAQ which stated:

What are typical strength and weight gains on Anafuse at 4 caps a day?

[B"]Results vary based on the individuals body weight, training experience, and diet/nutrition...

On average most users will be able to add about 30 to 50 lbs to their personal bests and depending on their caloric intake, can gain anywhere from about 5 to 12 lbs or more. within a 6 to 8 week cycle".[/B]

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
There was a comment here that may have been deleted, about the claims of gaining 8-10lb. To answer, those claims came from the FAQ which stated: What are typical strength and weight gains on Anafuse at 4 caps a day? [B"]Results vary based on the individuals body weight, training experience, and diet/nutrition... On average most users will be able to add about 30 to 50 lbs to their personal bests and depending on their caloric intake, can gain anywhere from about 5 to 12 lbs or more. within a 6 to 8 week cycle".
Thats just dumb lol.

If it happened it would be caused by diet, not the supplement

nowayjose

Awards
Anyone taking Anafuse, would you recommend 1 serving or 2 realistically.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 per day on workout days split 6 hours apart. 1 serving split during the day on non workout days. Try to take on an empty stomach.