Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Sabinsa 95% extract?

If not, that is likely your issue

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Forskolin from top grade supps - ABE and Alphamax, so yes 95. I remember the last time I stacked these it was exactly the same. One week in and boom, it's back.

Unless it's something else from those two supps.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Forskolin from top grade supps - ABE and Alphamax, so yes 95. I remember the last time I stacked these it was exactly the same. One week in and boom, it's back. Unless it's something else from those two supps.

Nothing in common
And only +/- 50mg

You might be out of luck with forskolin

AnthroLats

Awards
150 mgs at 20% here, love this sh*t no pun intended.

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
the myosynergy 60% forskolin treat my tummy well.. but the 20% OMFG....

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
So this upsets your stomach? I am trying this again before bed. It says on empty stomach but I tried that way and it made me tiired all day, my fatburners never kicked in. . Why do you guys love forskolin?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anecdotally, if I start at a lower dose and work up I have zero issues at all.

The first time I used it and went in at a high dose it was a rough couple of days. I scaled it back and tapered up a week or so later and I had no issues at all. :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anecdotally, if I start at a lower dose and work up I have zero issues at all.

The first time I used it and went in at a high dose it was a rough couple of days. I scaled it back and tapered up a week or so later and I had no issues at all. :)
I'd try this. Tapering up from a low dose may help.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've always had nasty dumps and nassty gas when taking forskolin

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd never had any problems with it but muscle milk for some reason gives me really bad gas. hah That's really one of the only products ive used that gives me horrible gas.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
So this upsets your stomach? I am trying this again before bed. It says on empty stomach but I tried that way and it made me tiired all day, my fatburners never kicked in. . Why do you guys love forskolin?
i take 50mg 2x daily on empty stomach. Don't get tired or anything and I love the recomp effects from forsk

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I'm looking mainly to boost that enzyme I read about.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. I'm looking mainly to boost that enzyme I read about. I take plenty for my thrips already. So start low and don't take with food or it won't work?
You can take it with food, especially if with out food it causes stomach issues.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Thanks. I'm looking mainly to boost that enzyme I read about. I take plenty for my thrips already. So start low and don't take with food or it won't work?
start low, with food. The food will help offset the water being drawn into your stomach / bowels. When I first started taking F95 25mg had me in the bathroom. Now that I've ran 3 cycles of 8 weeks using it I no longer need to taper up and can handle 100mg of f95 at once (but I'd rather split it)

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I'm looking mainly to boost that enzyme I read about. I take plenty for my thryroid. So start low and don't take with food or it won't work?
what do you notice from this?

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
Take plenty for my thyriod. What do you notice from this?

avega17

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone ran forskolin for 12 or 16 weeks? Am I wasting product if I do so?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have read posts from people on here that F95 just doesn't agree with them at all. Seems like a small pool, but it can still cause GI distress.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
you are not 12weeks is good, 16 is okay because you get diminishing effects (assumably, has not been proven). Best to do 12on 4off IMO

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's fine, if anything longer is better than something like just 4 weeks.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Start low and work up. That usually helps

tin gorilla

Awards
I have read posts from people on here that F95 just doesn't agree with them at all. Seems like a small pool, but it can still cause GI distress.
I don't think it's a small pool given the amount of times it pops up in threads. I've tried forskolin at different strengths, with/without food, long durations etc. I still consistently destroy my toilet with it.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I get the poops from it but it's worth it, lol

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't get any GI issues, but for some reason no matter what dose I start with or how high I go (and I've only used the 95% extract contained in 3 diff supps), it takes several attempts to get 'clean' after going '#2'....that may be TMI, but ummm :ntogo:

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think it's a small pool given the amount of times it pops up in threads. I've tried forskolin at different strengths, with/without food, long durations etc. I still consistently destroy my toilet with it.
Key words in my post, at all. Like I said, I have seen a few people that have tried low and work their way up, and the low dose still doesn't agree.It seems like people that do have issues can start low and work their way up with no issues. The small pool are the handful of people I have seen post that they cannot handle any dose.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no, it should happen with all extracts- it's unavoidable
Personally I have seen 0 differences from forskolin at different extracts. My F-95 and F-60 experiences are the exact same.

I still run it, but it's an annoying (and in my case unavoidable) side.

I posted this in another thread and maybe with some experimenting OP may find some help in this advice.

Things I've done that may help a bit:

A. Take Metamucil. It's bulk forming and might possibly put a little bulk in your poos.
B. Dose with food. I'm not doing this because I'm taking Shift on an empty stomach. I haven't found that alleviates my issue.
C. Take gut supplements (I use Gut Health or one of Swansons brand gut supplements). I rotate these year round.
D. Spread caps throughout the day instead of a big dose at one time (this seems to have a little effect).

Honestly though most likely you're not going to be able to do anything that completely eliminates this. It seems like for people who get this side effect no magic bullet really exists. It should get a little bit better as time goes on, but that really is user dependent. Honestly it's just something I live with when running a product that has Forsk. You might try some of the above and be your own guinea pig to see what helps you.

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
When do you guys take this? I took before bed with food and I could not sleep good. I fell asleep, then I woke up and my heart was beating to fast to fall asleep again for a couple of hours.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When do you guys take this? I took before bed with food and I could not sleep good. I fell asleep, then I woke up and my heart was beating to fast to fall asleep again for a couple of hours.
What product? Just Forskolin?

Not sure I've ever seen that side.

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
^^ nutra. Much better than when I took on empty stomach. Do you take this during the day? I feel kinda sluggish.

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
Im really tired from this. I took 250 mg with food. Is this normal and just need to lower the dose? This is exactly what I remember but my fatburners at least kicked in this time but also with tiredness after I left the gym. I should have went to work but I was too tired.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Im really tired from this. I took 250 mg with food. Is this normal and just need to lower the dose? This is exactly what I remember but my fatburners at least kicked in this time but also with tiredness after I left the gym. I should have went to work but I was too tired.
What is the name of the product you are using?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
250 mg of Forskolin? That is a very high dose, especially all at once.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
f95 highest dose should be 100mg-150mg. Are you taking a lesser extract?

I don't get any GI issues, but for some reason no matter what dose I start with or how high I go (and I've only used the 95% extract contained in 3 diff supps), it takes several attempts to get 'clean' after going '#2'....that may be TMI, but ummm :ntogo:

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am pretty sure 51FTY is more then likely taking a lower % forskolin product. At least I hope.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I completely passed out. I take about 30 different things before I go to bed and I didn't take any of supplements before I went to sleep ugh. It says standardized 20% forskolin. I don't know what that means. Should I take 100mg or 50mg with food. I'm thinking trying during the day. When do you take this?, before the gym?
that's why you're getting the stomach troubles. 20% means only 20% of the amount is forskolin. F95 , sabsina 95% is almost pure forskolin. I like to take mine in 50mg of 95% morning then 50mg at night. It should not have any stimulant effects and I've never heard of others experiencing it

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
^^ thank you. I'm assuming you mean forskolin 95. Nutra planet is sold out. I didn't really get bad stomach troubles but I took with food.

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
Can someone please tell me which brands are good with forskolin 95?

avega17

Awards
  • Established
55mg of 60% Forskolin (Myosynergy) = 33mg, therefore I should add about 50-75mg of F95 to hit 100mg, right?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
that's why you're getting the stomach troubles. 20% means only 20% of the amount is forskolin. F95 , sabsina 95% is almost pure forskolin. I like to take mine in 50mg of 95% morning then 50mg at night. It should not have any stimulant effects and I've never heard of others experiencing it
Forskolins MOA works on the GI tract and should cause issues, regardless of extract %. Cooper mentioned that lower extract may cause more issues and that 95% is the lesser of two evils.

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
Today I didn't take it but my stomach was upset from that coming out. Felt great tho. I ordered a 95% one. So I should take 50ng on empty stomach or with food? Works better on empty stomach I assume? Does this make you guys tired? Is it a good preworkout supplement?

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
Why is this sold out everywhere? Are they discontinuing, it's that popular or what?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
55mg of 60% Forskolin (Myosynergy) = 33mg, therefore I should add about 50-75mg of F95 to hit 100mg, right?
Yes sir.

Today I didn't take it but my stomach was upset from that coming out. Felt great tho. I ordered a 95% one. So I should take 50ng on empty stomach or with food? Works better on empty stomach I assume? Does this make you guys tired? Is it a good preworkout supplement?
Why is this sold out everywhere? Are they discontinuing, it's that popular or what?
You can take on an empty stomach or with food it should be effective regardless.

Shouldn't make you tired and pre workout is a great time to take it.

Sold out because it is popular and it is hard to keep in stock. :)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In the meantime, Komodo makes a 95% forsk product, fyi...