Fat burners

panserag

Awards
Are they Safe? Effective? Which ones should i look into and how/ when do i use them. Can i use a fat burner while still trying to build and Is CLA efficient for cutting and building at the same time? I have alot of questions and through all the research ive done what ive found is conjugated linoleic acid is best for my goal of building and cutting quickly. I need some advice from others and can i still take my creatine, protein supplements and aminos while using a fat burner/ CLA? Thank you to anyone who can answer these lengthy questions. Some background info: i am not obese or even overweight im in great shape i just want to cut and build as much as possible. Money is not an issue i just need to know what can help me achieve my goals.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I wouldn't call CLA a top option

But yes you can use the others with it

My article pertaining to this question was uploaded to the AM front page just today
http://anabolicminds.com/?p=16557

It depends which burner you use if you are also trying to build mass, most will be wasted money in a caloric surplus and some can counter pathways for anabolism to a degree

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I wouldn't call CLA a top option

But yes you can use the others with it

My article pertaining to this question was uploaded to the AM front page just today
http://anabolicminds.com/?p=16557

It depends which burner you use if you are also trying to build mass, most will be wasted money in a caloric surplus and some can counter pathways for anabolism to a degree
Is that you in the pic?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Is that you in the pic?
Admin selected the photos actually, to fit the formatting it's easier that way

The top image there is not me, no.
I would say "I wish"
But that's a lame thing to say, I aspire to be my best self

His general features do coincide with my own though lol hair colour, frame, awkward pose in the wilderness

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so the best fat burners are the ones that suppress appetite and enhance mood. Which fat burners contain these qualities?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
so the best fat burners are the ones that suppress appetite and enhance mood. Which fat burners contain these qualities?
The point wasnt to pimp any products

Ingredient reviews will be in coming articles,

Its easy to feel those effects, it does or it doesn't.
You can judge for yourself fairly easily.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Technically, Ephedrine isn't patently illegal in the US, it's just that companies can't sell the Sinica plant alkaloids and/or claim a weight loss effect as a dietary supplement. I'd call it 'Conditionally Legal' - something like 35 States sell it OTC for minor asthma symptoms. And the danger was so over-blown by idiots like Orin Hatch - he must have never looked at Poison Control records on Aspirin...

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would check out norcodrene by pes. Great all around fat burner. we carry it at Strong Supplement Shop if you want to take a look.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Norcodrene or alphamine with forskolin. But diet first and foremost.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
those aren't the best ones but part of the best ones. Good fat burners have some other ergogen helping them out.
OxyMax provides a smooth and long lasting energy (with no jitters) and helps suppress appetite for some people (although willpower always comes into play here). Not only does it contain mood enhancers but also F95, at a solid dose of 25mg/cap, and some nice rauwscoline to help burn fat event more. Then theres also the amento, but it's easier if I just link a nice write up. Why buy two products when one can accomplish practically the same for less cash?:
https://blog.priceplow.com/supplement-news/oxymax-xt

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^caffeine is an ergogen ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly Norcodrene is the only "weight loss" product that I can 100% say contributed to fat loss for me. You may not feel stimmed out and full of energy like some but it really works. When I used high stim products my appetite sky rockets at night for some reason. Not with norco

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since your post said you want to lean out and add some mass look into an Epi-product. Please don't waste money on CLA. It can be used with a fat burner like ec or norco. I have had some nice leaning out, hardening, and some mass with all my runs of a variety of Epi products. Look into the new epi-plex, follidrone, epic unleashed, or epi 2.0.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you looking for a good non-stim fat burner I like Anteaus Labs LipoMorph, & SNS TTA-500
My favorite stim based fat burner is the ECA Stack (Ephedrine, Caffeine & Aspirin)

Theraflu

Theraflu

Awards
I'm having good results with PES Shift and Alphamine.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CLA is not worth it from personal experience.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All good options listed here. SNS TTA-500 with any of the aforementioned burners is a solid combination.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
those aren't the best ones but part of the best ones. Good fat burners have some other ergogen helping them out.
OxyMax provides a smooth and long lasting energy (with no jitters) and helps suppress appetite for some people (although willpower always comes into play here). Not only does it contain mood enhancers but also F95, at a solid dose of 25mg/cap, and some nice rauwscoline to help burn fat event more. Then theres also the amento, but it's easier if I just link a nice write up. Why buy two products when one can accomplish practically the same for less cash?:
https://blog.priceplow.com/supplement-news/oxymax-xt
I can attest first hand to the smooth and long lasting energy...great product!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I noticed mood increase even before the stim kicks in.

Happy pill