2 month cycle?

nowayjose

Awards
Recently picked up a prohormone called Alphazine. The guy told me the serving size was 2, (30 day supply) but being a first cycle too stick with 1(making it a 60 day cycle?) It made sense in theory. . But would this mean slower gains, slower side effects. Or would this mean messing with my body longer than need be.

All in all, should i take 1 a day, or 2 a day and be done in 30 days. Thanks.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's in it?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
should go in anabolics section- then we need profile and background info to help you. I hope you haven't started it yet as you will need proper supports and pct. Admin should be able to move it for us.

nowayjose

Awards
Contents: Methyl-1-etiocholenolol-Epietiochoanolone (M1AD) 25MG

Little info: lifting 2 years. 24years old.
heigh: 5'6
current weight: 155

I have started taking it, but only for 2 days (1 pill a day). Only because i trusted the guy but this is a broader scope of knowledge.

On cycle support: Anafuse & liver support atm. (told its a dry gainer so i'd eventually need joint support).

Pct: Have yet to buy, but from my understanding, a test booster is neccessary.

Other things i take: Creatine mono, Fish oil, and a multi-vitamin.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Contents: Methyl-1-etiocholenolol-Epietiochoanolone (M1AD) 25MG

Little info: lifting 2 years. 24years old.
heigh: 5'6
current weight: 155

I have started taking it, but only for 2 days (1 pill a day). Only because i trusted the guy but this is a broader scope of knowledge.

On cycle support: Anafuse & liver support atm. (told its a dry gainer so i'd eventually need joint support).

Pct: Have yet to buy, but from my understanding, a test booster is neccessary.

Other things i take: Creatine mono, Fish oil, and a multi-vitamin.
Oh dear

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Not familiar with the compound directly, but you are missing a LOT of key basics for a good run.

If you dont know the following terms....you shouldnt be on anabolics

1. Serm (nolva, clomid, ralox, torem)
2. AI (exmestane, arimidex,letro)
3. Prolactin control (caber,prami)
4. Cycle support
5. Test base

Stop taking those pills bro your early enough to bail with no side effects

nowayjose

Awards
Cool, i'll stop immediately. Can you point me in the right direction, a FAQ for those items? Or a ph guide to your 1st.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Cool, i'll stop immediately. Can you point me in the right direction, a FAQ for those items? Or a ph guide to your 1st.
Google the compound, do you research

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
And as always need a Serm for pct , if this is your first cycle I would switch to something else, this is a pretty serious stuff...max cycles are 3-4 Weeks,

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree 100%. That is harsh stuff. Stop taking asap. You need much more protection for this.

Chevy

Chevy

Awards
Why would you take the advice of just some "guy" who obviously has no idea... It's your body bro you need do own research before swallowing compounds you don't understand.

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
We are here to help narrow down some legit questions and guide you, but you cant expect us to hold your hand and teach you everything.

Treat it like a class, take notes, review material. This is how its done right. There is so much to know and learn about on the subject of anabolics and using them safley.

Im not talking about surfing google for 3 hrs and your ready to go..... i mean weeks or months of research.

What do you do when side effects get bad? What are common side effects? Howbdo i counteract them? Can I continue the cycle if "x" scenario happens? These are the questions you need solid answers for before you jump in the deep end and try to swim with the sharks

Chevy

Chevy

Awards
Just as a quick note regarding 2 months at half dose, bad idea! All you'll be trading is increased liver damage for fewer gains.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OP, revisit this thread after you have done a little research and have somewhat of your own gameplan already established. Or at least understand the basic protocol. As stated above, we don't want to spoon feed you. You will better understand these things if you spend some time reading, and searching, and reading some more. Than if we just said buy this, this, and this and take it this way. Someone above here gave you a few basic terms to get familiar with. That's a starting point. Good luck.

nowayjose

Awards
Thanks everybody, i'll put the stuff down, do my research. One question since i cant seem to find much info on alpha. What exactly is bad about the compound?

nowayjose

Awards
Should i just keep the stuff. . . Really only reason i got it because theirs only one Phenom: MethlyTrenaZine. Told it was more for bulking and i'd add more water weight. It was a spur of the moment knowing they could be banned anytime, i was stupid for starting it immediately though. My plan was to have it, research it, then start it when i knew.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is on the very high end of liver hepatoxicity. Even experienced users only use for 6 weeks. The more common length is 3-4 weeks at 30-40 mg. It's a great compound for big mass and strength gains.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I would keep it and do it when you're educated up. PH have a long shelf life if stored properly.

nowayjose

Awards
Wow that was one issue i was trying to really be careful with, much appreciated. I enjoy my liver.

nowayjose

Awards
Decided to move away from M1AD completely, reading more up on 4-andro & 1-andro which seem like better starting points. When my bottle of Anafuse comes in, do my log on that, and see where my heads at in a month or 2.

MrVascular

Awards
1 and 4 AD are good starting points stack um and it should be a smooth cycle with modest gains. 4 AD does aromitize, i never had any problem but pick up a AI just in case (its good to always have one on hand in the future anyway).Welcome to the club mate.

nemsis72

nemsis72

Awards
Thanks everybody, i'll put the stuff down, do my research. One question since i cant seem to find much info on alpha. What exactly is bad about the compound?
M1ad is a prohormone to methyl 1 testosterone! Look up M1test! Do your research! And no it's not a beginner compound! Listen KID, before you even think about playing with any anabolic steroids, do your research!!! have your PCT's (SERM) and supports in place before jumping into this realm! Put that **** down before you hurt yourself, and get one of the DHEA ANALOGS... 1AD and 4AD stack those together for a nice beginner cycle! You can run for at least 5, 8, weeks for good gains, and even 12 weeks and make some serious gains, but have a serm in place if you plan to run past 4 weeks! Good luck!!!

nowayjose

Awards
Yeah, read up on the compound, intense ****. M1T is def not for beginners.

I know you're supposed to start with one compound just in case, but everywhere i look says to stack 1 & 4ad because

1ad gives you lethary, but test, while 4ad combats lethargy, and amortizes. So which is it?

Turbo6GN

Turbo6GN

Awards
Better yet, learn diet and discipline. Jumping on gear at 155 after 2 years of training?? Give me a break..

nowayjose

Awards
^^True, i left the country and lost 10lb. At my max i was 5'6 165. 4000 calories a day. Mass gainer came in today. But yeah i'll keep studying and training, maybe a year or 2.