Conqu3r + vital1ty

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
How would you recommend taking these two?

Mixing them both pre workout or taking vital1ty post workout

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took them both pre, combined in the same shaker. Not currently using the Vital1ty, but looking forward to throwing it back into this mix. Match the flavors up and the Vitality definitely sweetens up the drink.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
1 scoop each pre wokourt. 30 to 40 minutes is suffice.

there is P-serine in Vital1ty which does aid in helping manage cortisol but ideally we want that cortisol response for a little while but not too long.

always take conqu3r pre workout but up to you when you take the vital1ty. As we all know, we don't need to take creatine pre workout but with Betaine Anhydrous, it may be more advantageous to do so. Creatine and Betaine paired are quiet potent for helping strength gains and power.

let me know if any of this needs clarification.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But the cumulative effect of the Creatine will build whether taken pre or post over time. Although the Nootropic benefits of the PS, and performance benefits of the Betaine can probably be noticed best if taken pre.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I mixed conqu3r today pre and took vital1ty post just to try it out. But man, conqu3r is some awesome stuff. It really surprised me. It has less caffeine then my previous pre yet still did a better job energy wise. Really good stuff. Yeah I was basically wondering if there would be any benefit to taking vitality post workout over pre.

Reactions: GNO
Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mixed conqu3r today pre and took vital1ty post just to try it out. But man, conqu3r is some awesome stuff. It really surprised me. It has less caffeine then my previous pre yet still did a better job energy wise. Really good stuff. Yeah I was basically wondering if there would be any benefit to taking vitality post workout over pre.
I like to take it in the beginning of the day because of the phosphatidylserine

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Glad your enjoying Conqu3r!! I actually drink vital1ty intra workout, you can play with the timing but I really enjoy the flavor while I'm working out

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I occasionally rotate my pre's and I can tell you it makes a huge difference coming off Conqu3r vs when I'm on in terms of focus and motivation.

Glad your enjoying Conqu3r!! I actually drink vital1ty intra workout, you can play with the timing but I really enjoy the flavor while I'm working out
I've done both ways, mixed together pre for convenience, and intra with some BCAAs.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have yet to try vital1ty as an intra. Hmmm

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i killed todays back workout, like i added close to 20 to 30 pounds on every exercise and normally after im done with a day like today i dont have the energy to do any cardio afterwards but today i had enough energy to run 2 miles which was nice. ill try it out tmw mixed with vital1ty pre workout