COP and GI issues?

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have taken two different supplements with COP being the only similar ingredient, both products have given me bad GI issues. Starts with bad gas followed by frequent bathroom trips.

Any other members have GI issues with COP?

I won't name the products because I don't want this to turn into a pimping/bashing thread, but I'd be happy to state further ingredients if needed.

Thanks!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used it solo (sns) and in formulas, never had any issues...

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've used it solo (sns) and in formulas, never had any issues...
Thanks schizm. I ran SNS COP solo years ago and never had an issue.

What I should have mentioned in my OP which is most likely the cause of the issue, is that about a year ago the doctor found three ulcers in my stomach and since then I have been on medicine for it.

Now there seems to be certain foods and supplements that really bother my stomach, that never have in the past, since finding out about these ulcers.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ahhh, snap...ya, I don't have any ulcers and/or meds to possibly interact with supps....

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I am not sure about interactions with ulcers but a higher dose of COP does me make run to the bathroom. A small amount doesn't though, it's a fine line

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
cop exerts an osmotic effect in the intestinal lumen- osmotic diarrhea should be expected with increasing doses.