Defuse

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
I picked up some evomuse defuse earlier this week, just wondering if anyone has had success with it recently? I searched old threads but came up with very little.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
GNO used this at the Arnold Classic he will be able to chime in a bit more. I took him out to dinner and ice cream and i know he used it just about 10-15 minutes before the large meal.
Saved great for cheat meals , i would use Burn 24, Recomp, AP or other GDA's for regular carb meals and save the defuse for cheats.

you may also want to reach out to the Evomuse Reps or owner that do post on here dsade

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haven't tried personally yet but from what I have seen its phenomenal for large cheat meals.

Use sparingly though (1-2 times a week).

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Have a read of the 7pg writeup thread in the EvoMuse subsection, heaps of good info there.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Thanks guys :) I picked up some to use 1-2 nights for my vacation in July. Hopefully it'll help me ward off the fat from those huge family/friend outings

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GNO used this at the Arnold Classic he will be able to chime in a bit more
Saved great for cheat meals , i would use Burn 24, Recomp, AP or other GDA's for regular carb meals and save the defuse for cheats.
he dosed it about 10-15 minutes prior to the heavy meal.

you may also want to reach out to the Evomuse Reps or owner that do post on here dsade
I like defuse for large meals (ie. cheats). As others are mentioned it's not meant to be used continuously. Check out the Evomuse section, there is a thread on Defuse.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
I read most of it. Just wondering if anyone had more recent input on using it. I saw where one forum member was dosing it throughout the day leading up to big meals.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read most of it. Just wondering if anyone had more recent input on using it. I saw where one forum member was dosing it throughout the day leading up to big meals.
I'd recommend 4 caps (no more) ~15-20 mins before a large meal and you can stack with a GDA

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
I'd recommend 4 caps (no more) ~15-20 mins before a large meal and you can stack with a GDA
Ok, I have a couple bottles of burn 24 and Nforce on hand. I'll probably just use the combo of 4 caps diffuse and 2 caps of one of my GDAs prior to cheats during my off week.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
I recall someone mentioning taking 2 every 2 hours (still staying less than daily total) leading up to the cheat meal. I combined defuse with dcp 2.0 and was pleased with the results. I also tried it with burn 24, but was less impressed.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, I have a couple bottles of burn 24 and Nforce on hand. I'll probably just use the combo of 4 caps diffuse and 2 caps of one of my GDAs prior to cheats during my off week.
this is what i do with burn24 or slintensity. It is hard to say if it is effective because i use it so sparingly (about once a week) none the less the ingredients are great and I haven't gotten fatter lol.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
That's good to hear because I definitely foresee some big cheats on vacation haha.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Defuse is the best for holidays lol.

As has been stated, it's best used sparingly and only for very calorie-heavy meals. So for Christmas, Thanksgiving, etc. are my favorite times to use it. Additionally, if I'm going to go to the buffet on a rare occasion, know I'm going to be out at the ballpark and eat a large dinner, etc., I'll have it on hand.

I dose it 30 minutes pre-meal and if that meal has carbs (which almost always will unless I'm just eating a bowl of bacon lol), I'll dose Slintensity + NaRALA at the 20-15 minutes out mark and then enjoy.

I just used that protocol a month or so ago and hit the buffet after a lifting session with the wife and woke up lighter than the day before (and that was coming off a cardio/basketball day the day before that so I'd even refilled glycogen levels) -- so needless to say the weight drop was unexpected.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I recall someone mentioning taking 2 every 2 hours (still staying less than daily total) leading up to the cheat meal. I combined defuse with dcp 2.0 and was pleased with the results. I also tried it with burn 24, but was less impressed.
sounds like a plan, i am a fan of dcp v2 used often....using defuse for heavy cheats in combination with dcp v2 rest of the time sounds really good, to me at least!!!

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Defuse is the best for holidays lol.

As has been stated, it's best used sparingly and only for very calorie-heavy meals. So for Christmas, Thanksgiving, etc. are my favorite times to use it. Additionally, if I'm going to go to the buffet on a rare occasion, know I'm going to be out at the ballpark and eat a large dinner, etc., I'll have it on hand.

I dose it 30 minutes pre-meal and if that meal has carbs (which almost always will unless I'm just eating a bowl of bacon lol), I'll dose Slintensity + NaRALA at the 20-15 minutes out mark and then enjoy.

I just used that protocol a month or so ago and hit the buffet after a lifting session with the wife and woke up lighter than the day before (and that was coming off a cardio/basketball day the day before that so I'd even refilled glycogen levels) -- so needless to say the weight drop was unexpected.
Sounds exactly like what I am looking for. I have Burn 24 and Nforce on hand. Hopefully those will suffice GDA wise along with it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ive been using defuse+recompadrol for my large cheat meals for the last year or so. It makes things go a ton smoother, but can cause some gi distress. I always keep a 4cap dose in my truck and my travel bag for unplanned cheats, especially when traveling for work.

I believe RecompMan had the two cap spread through the day/meals recommendation and has had success with this protocol as well.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Ive been using defuse+recompadrol for my large cheat meals for the last year or so. It makes things go a ton smoother, but can cause some gi distress. I always keep a 4cap dose in my truck and my travel bag for unplanned cheats, especially when traveling for work.

I believe RecompMan had the two cap spread through the day/meals recommendation and has had success with this protocol as well.
I will have to check out some other GDA products to use along side it, I will probably just dose it 2-3 times on vacation and save the rest for holidays

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I've done a 2 cap spread and it worked well. I loved stacking Defuse and Metabolic Powder for big cheats/holidays. Ah, the good old days

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've done a 2 cap spread and it worked well. I loved stacking Defuse and Metabolic Powder for big cheats/holidays. Ah, the good old days
Good ol days? Don't tell me you stopped taking big cheats...oh the horror!

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha, no still using Defuse! I was referring to the the good old days of Metabolic Powder. I'm sure I could still find it somewhere out there though

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hahaha, no still using Defuse! I was referring to the the good old days of Metabolic Powder. I'm sure I could still find it somewhere out there though
My cupboard and morning alphamine ;)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How much are you dosing daily?
My whole regiment looks like this:
5a - 2sc MP, 1sc Alphamine, 1sc AminoIV
6-7a - Gym
6:30-7:30a - 2sc MP, 1sc Alphamine, 1sc AIV
shake at 12p
shake at 3p
5p - 1sc alphamine, 2sc MP
6:30p - 2sc MP with dinner (usually chicken and veggie stew)
9:30p - protein ice cream/broc
10:30p - shake and bed

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I picked up some evomuse defuse earlier this week, just wondering if anyone has had success with it recently? I searched old threads but came up with very little.
It's been pretty popular. We sell out of it quite fast when we have it in and we have many repeat buyers.

I'm thinking you will like it. I like to do what solution says. I rotate Slintensity and Burn 24 and use those for lower carb meals. When it's massive cheat time I throw Defuse and Slintensity/Burn 24 into the mix.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should be some time next month before the holidays

Southerncentr

Awards
This stuff is incredible. I have tried so many other things before this came out and nothing comes close. I don't want to go without it. I panicked when I realized that nobody had it any longer. I was able to find a store in the UK that ships to the US so I have some on the way. Can't imagine the holidays without it. Thanks for your reply.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This stuff is incredible. I have tried so many other things before this came out and nothing comes close. I don't want to go without it. I panicked when I realized that nobody had it any longer. I was able to find a store in the UK that ships to the US so I have some on the way. Can't imagine the holidays without it. Thanks for your reply.
Same boat here, man. I have about 1/3 or less of a bottle and that's it, so I've been very selective when using it. When used sparingly (especially with Slintensity and NaRALA) it's so fantastic.

Southerncentr

Awards
I am leaving for Vegas on Wednesday and won't have any. It may be a good thing because I am much more controlled when I don't have it.