PES Shift and possible sides???

TonyGunsling

Awards
I am here trying to pinpoint what is making me feel the way I feel. Let me explain... the last 3 days I have used the bathroom as many times as a normal person would piss... except, I aint pissin'.... out of that hole.... (sorry, quite descriptive I guess!) (but I got your attention)

Does anyone else get a little bit of this? Could it be the SHIFT doing its job and breaking down all them fats?

Today would be about the week and a half point of taking SHIFT.

Also taking:
Alphamine
DAA
C4 in place of one alphamine on W/O days
Creatine in Shake

SHIFT is the only thing this new to me.
(will delete thread after I figure this out, I don't want to leave a bad rep)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
More then likely is the Forskolin from Shift. Have you used any Forskolin products before?

TonyGunsling

Awards
More then likely is the Forskolin from Shift. Have you used any Forskolin products before?
I have used your PES Anabeta Elite a couple times. no problems then, that I could remember. Is there less forskolin in there?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have used your PES Anabeta Elite a couple times. no problems then, that I could remember. Is there less forskolin in there?
Were you dosing ABE with food? If so, thats the problem. You need to dose Forskolin with food which should eliminate the GI distress.

TonyGunsling

Awards
I think I usually dosed it upon waking then ate. and again later in the day before a 3rd or 4th meal.
SHIFT usually 30 min prior to breakfast.. But I may have fasted a few hours on it this weekend.

TonyGunsling

Awards
The bottle says to take on an empty stomach, should I do it at a different time then?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The bottle says to take on an empty stomach, should I do it at a different time then?
If it is causing you problems, you can try dosing with food. Its best to dose on an empty stomach to allow for the synephrine to cause some appetite suppression and not feel as hungry or need to eat as much to feel full, but if its causing issues, try dosing with food.

Also, are you dosing 1 or 2 caps at a time? If 2, drop to 1 and see how that helps.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My best guess would be the forskolin too

TonyGunsling

Awards
although it recommends 1-2 on an empty stomach I was splitting the dose. I honestly don't need the appetite suppression. So I will try dosing it with food. Probably take today off it to see if I can pull together. Yesterday I had squats... That, and the way I feel is the definition of "worried" hahaha.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
although it recommends 1-2 on an empty stomach I was splitting the dose. I honestly don't need the appetite suppression. So I will try dosing it with food. Probably take today off it to see if I can pull together. Yesterday I had squats... That, and the way I feel is the definition of "worried" hahaha.
Yeah I was just curious if you were doing 2 caps at once.

Let us know if dosing with food helps.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Undeniably the forskolin. Strikes me no matter if it is 95, 60 or whatever. Just one of them sides.

Things I've done that may help a bit:

A. Take Metamucil. It's bulk forming and might possibly put a little bulk in your poos.
B. Dose with food. I'm not doing this because I'm taking Shift on an empty stomach. I haven't found that alleviates my issue.
C. Take gut supplements (I use Gut Health or one of Swansons brand gut supplements). I rotate these year round.
D. Spread caps throughout the day instead of a big dose at one time (this seems to have a little effect).

Honestly though most likely you're not going to be able to do anything that completely eliminates this. It seems like for people who get this side effect no magic bullet really exists. It should get a little bit better as time goes on, but that really is user dependent. Honestly it's just something I live with when running a product that has Forsk. You might try some of the above and be your own guinea pig to see what helps you.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I typically get used to it after a week. The first few days can be brutal if taken on empty stomach.

How did you do with Alphamine? I know everytime I start it, the choline gets me a little.

If you ran ABE with no issues, like others said it's probably the empty stomach. Or if you are like me possibly the choline /f95 combo.

Good luck, I hope it passes after a few days. Plenty of amazing products using F95.

TonyGunsling

Awards
I typically get used to it after a week. The first few days can be brutal if taken on empty stomach.

How did you do with Alphamine? I know everytime I start it, the choline gets me a little.

If you ran ABE with no issues, like others said it's probably the empty stomach. Or if you are like me possibly the choline /f95 combo.

Good luck, I hope it passes after a few days. Plenty of amazing products using F95.
Well I am back to normal today, maybe 95% normal... And I ended up at medical after 4-5 days of the ****s just about everytime. Thing is I quit taking SHIFT when I first realized it could be causing it. 4 days later and it was still happening I was concerned it was something else. Unfortunately the docs never tested me. But said there is a stomach virus going around... I don't know!

Either way, Ill probably wait 1 more day and start SHIFT up again. My thoughts are Forskolin wouldn't remain in the system F'ing up my body for 4 days later after stoppage.. I'll update here again when after another week on How its going.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I am back to normal today, maybe 95% normal... And I ended up at medical after 4-5 days of the ****s just about everytime. Thing is I quit taking SHIFT when I first realized it could be causing it. 4 days later and it was still happening I was concerned it was something else. Unfortunately the docs never tested me. But said there is a stomach virus going around... I don't know!

Either way, Ill probably wait 1 more day and start SHIFT up again. My thoughts are Forskolin wouldn't remain in the system F'ing up my body for 4 days later after stoppage.. I'll update here again when after another week on How its going.
Be sure to let us know

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

It very well could. It takes me 4-5 days to have normal bulky bowel movements after running forskolin at any extract. It may be something else, but my guess would be it's the forskolin.

tin gorilla

Awards
It very well could. It takes me 4-5 days to have normal bulky bowel movements after running forskolin at any extract. It may be something else, but my guess would be it's the forskolin.
Definitely the forskolin. I will also emphatically state that there is less forskolin in Anabeta Elite than what they claim. I ran ABE for 2 months with no GI issues, yet the second I take forskolin or products containing forskolin (Alphamax for example) with or without food it's squirt fest.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely the forskolin. I will also emphatically state that there is less forskolin in Anabeta Elite than what they claim. I ran ABE for 2 months with no GI issues, yet the second I take forskolin or products containing forskolin (Alphamax for example) with or without food it's squirt fest.
No one from PES has claimed or stated the amount of Forskolin in ABE.

tin gorilla

Awards
No one from PES has claimed or stated the amount of Forskolin in ABE.
Sorry, I could have sworn I read a while back in another thread that it was 25mg of F95. I apologize if im mistaken. I have addressed this in a new thread if you could please provide some feedback. It has me puzzled.