CEL EpiPlex

avega17

Awards
  • Established
I saw a pre-sale on a retail site that said it was to be shipped out later this week. I was wondering if there was an insider mailing list or if there was an official release other than the one I saw. Any CEL reps in here?

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The product went out to a number of retailers yesterday and today, I would imagine most should have it in stock by the end of the week.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I saw a pre-sale on a retail site that said it was to be shipped out later this week. I was wondering if there was an insider mailing list or if there was an official release other than the one I saw. Any CEL reps in here?

The product went out to a number of retailers yesterday and today, I would imagine most should have it in stock by the end of the week.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What he said.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
We let all our customers get the product at the same time :D

avega17

Awards
  • Established
What would be the approximate normal retail price?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could use a bottle of this to add a cap to my MyoSynergy to get a higher (-)-epi dose.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone that's used an -epi product have you ever tried using a higher amt on WO days, lower amt nonWO days?

powerpunk5000

Awards
you know you could just eat dark chocolate right?

avega17

Awards
  • Established
you know you could just eat dark chocolate right?
You need a lot of dark chocolate to match these extracted amounts. Even then, considering caloric impact, convenience, and prices, your better off with the caps and it seems like EpiPlex will be one of the more economical options.

powerpunk5000

Awards
In the third part of the study, six middle-aged people supplemented 1 mg of (-)-epicatechin per kg of body weight, twice a day. This translated to about 75 mg of (-)-epicatechin, twice a day, for a total daily dose of 150 mg.

The published study reports that the follistatin to myostatin ratio of the six middle-aged subjects increased +49.2% (follistatin)/ -16.6% (myostatin), which suggests an increase in follistatin levels and a decrease in myostatin levels. However, the exact changes in myostatin and follistatin levels were not reported.

The biggest difference between this study and the new myostatin supplements are the doses. The study used a 150 mg daily dose, while the supplements range from 250 - 500 mg (-)-epicatechin per dose, for a total daily dose of 500 mg - 1,000 mg.

The 75 mg used in the study can be supplemented through dark chocolate consumption. Eating 50g of pure dark chocolate containing at least 50% cocoa a day will provide a similar amount of (-)-epicatechin as the dose used in the study. The higher the cocoa content in the chocolate, the less you need to eat. For example, if you eat dark chocolate containing 85% cocoa, you’d only need to eat 30 g for an equivalent dose.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
yeah, 30gm of dark choc twice per day if you want to match the study's total daily intake (so 60gm of 85% dark chocolate)...and that is assuming the epi content of the cocoa used in that chocolate is on the high end of average.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
we will have it this week at strong. I'll update when we get it in stock. I will be running a bottle or two in the very near future :)

NewAgeMayan

Awards
we will have it this week at strong. I'll update when we get it in stock. I will be running a bottle or two in the very near future :)
Sweet! Where I live, a 100gm of Lindt 85% sells, on special, for 2.00usd. So if I eat half a block per day, thats around 28$ per month...for (hopefully!!) 150mg -epi /day.

I can get double the epi and far less kcal if I buy epiplex from you. And for a similiar price :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet! Where I live, a 100gm of Lindt 85% sells, on special, for 2.00usd. So if I eat half a block per day, thats around 28$ per month...for (hopefully!!) 150mg -epi /day.

I can get double the epi and far less kcal if I buy epiplex from you. And for a similiar price :)
It's a win win :) 95% min purity too.

avega17

Awards
  • Established
In the third part of the study, six middle-aged people supplemented 1 mg of (-)-epicatechin per kg of body weight, twice a day. This translated to about 75 mg of (-)-epicatechin, twice a day, for a total daily dose of 150 mg.

The published study reports that the follistatin to myostatin ratio of the six middle-aged subjects increased +49.2% (follistatin)/ -16.6% (myostatin), which suggests an increase in follistatin levels and a decrease in myostatin levels. However, the exact changes in myostatin and follistatin levels were not reported.

The biggest difference between this study and the new myostatin supplements are the doses. The study used a 150 mg daily dose, while the supplements range from 250 - 500 mg (-)-epicatechin per dose, for a total daily dose of 500 mg - 1,000 mg.

The 75 mg used in the study can be supplemented through dark chocolate consumption. Eating 50g of pure dark chocolate containing at least 50% cocoa a day will provide a similar amount of (-)-epicatechin as the dose used in the study. The higher the cocoa content in the chocolate, the less you need to eat. For example, if you eat dark chocolate containing 85% cocoa, you’d only need to eat 30 g for an equivalent dose.
yeah, 30gm of dark choc twice per day if you want to match the study's total daily intake (so 60gm of 85% dark chocolate)...and that is assuming the epi content of the cocoa used in that chocolate is on the high end of average.
That's ~350 calories from chocolate daily for only a 150mg dose

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very nice! Excited to see people give their opinions.
Definately...I got a couple doses in yesterday, then a cap preWO today...first time using an -epi supp...need to get a few more workouts in to tell for sure but seems to have a noticeable pump/endurance effect right off the bat...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

for the win!!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
and I know, with a fairly high degree of certainty, that the -epi content of the product has not been Dutch processed
This. Im still sad that ive been eating much dark chocolate for nothing :/

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nothing-says-i-love-you-like-a-dutch-oven-horrible-housewife.png