What supplement to add?

DaLegend4445

Awards
I'm currently running an 8 week run of ABE and ArA. I would like to add either erase pro or alphamax for the last 4 weeks. Looking to get a little more defined and cut but keep strength and size. What would you guy do?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Of those two Erase Pro,
Well liked stack

With the other you're at 100 F95 you kay or may not handle well

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your goal is going to come down to your current diet. Are you currently at a caloric surplus or deficit? how far along are you into your 8 week run so far? Depending on that, I may change my position below and say add EP.

Anyways, I would not add anything else to that stack.Finish it as is and then take a 4 week or so break. If you're currently at a surplus, you could start transitioning to maintenance calories during that time. After your break, you could add AlphaMax at a caloric deficit. Depending on how lean you already are, the Arimistane in it will help you with that lean look. Also, the increase in free and total test will help with maintaining strength and size. I would go on a smaller deficit versus a larger one so that does not become an issue. I would also run it for 8 weeks total.

Edit - Also, do not think more is better. It is hard to determine which supps did what once you start running 3 or more at once. For some reason, there has been a large movement on the boards to run several different things at once. Your stack right now, with ABE and ArA, is a great one.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Without any more details, merely on the surface I'd say Erase Pro. But again, that's without much information at all.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Your goal is going to come down to your current diet. Are you currently at a caloric surplus or deficit? how far along are you into your 8 week run so far? Depending on that, I may change my position below and say add EP.

Anyways, I would not add anything else to that stack.Finish it as is and then take a 4 week or so break. If you're currently at a surplus, you could start transitioning to maintenance calories during that time. After your break, you could add AlphaMax at a caloric deficit. Depending on how lean you already are, the Arimistane in it will help you with that lean look. Also, the increase in free and total test will help with maintaining strength and size. I would go on a smaller deficit versus a larger one so that does not become an issue. I would also run it for 8 weeks total.

Edit - Also, do not think more is better. It is hard to determine which supps did what once you start running 3 or more at once. For some reason, there has been a large movement on the boards to run several different things at once. Your stack right now, with ABE and ArA, is a great one.
This!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree with the others that Erase Pro would be the choice to go with between those two options. However, AnaBeta Elite and ArA are more than enough to get quality results. Have you ever run either product before this, either by itself or combined?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think you will get good results with just abe and Ara as well and erase pro is an optional good choice.