Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
First here is the formula

Per Scoop Citrulline is underdosed (should get 6-8g Citrulline Malate or 3-4g L-Citrulline)
Agmatine at 575mg maybe too small for some who find benefits around 1-1.5g, some like to split it up 500mg pre-workout and 500mg post-workout for nutrient partitioning benefits
I do like the inclusion of L-Norv, and there is a decent dose of Glycerol (hydromax) + Taurine

not a bad non-stim pre-workout by any means, better than some out there
Would stack well with something like Ergonine to help compliment Creatine, Betaine, Hica, and LCLT for a good one-two punch

tin gorilla

Awards
whats your thoughts anyone try this
I had three sample packs that I tried and to be honest it's the best pump product I've used including High Volume. While I really enjoy High Volume, which has better dosed ingredients, for some reason I got better results off the Allmax product. My diet etc was fairly consistent through this period so I don't think there was other variables at play. Not sure why I'd respond better. Will buy it in future, but still got some High Volume to get through (bought 6 tubs).

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had three sample packs that I tried and to be honest it's the best pump product I've used including High Volume. While I really enjoy High Volume, which has better dosed ingredients, for some reason I got better results off the Allmax product. My diet etc was fairly consistent through this period so I don't think there was other variables at play. Not sure why I'd respond better. Will buy it in future, but still got some High Volume to get through (bought 6 tubs).
I can't really see any feasible way that this could surpass the pumps of High Volume when you compare profiles and doses.

Was your diet different in any way?

There has to be another explanation lol.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, not looking to directly compare, but HVOL and High Volume do have some of the same ingredients. But we don't know definitive doses of some in High Volume. I've only used HVOL, but I do like what I've seen on arginine silicate. I think double dosed or as a base under a stim product, HVOL works nicely.

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
I just got some HVOL and Im going to pair it with Iforce Max out today and see what I notice.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hard to give feedback on a product when you stack it with something else

Better to run solo to truly gage a product and it's effectiveness

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've used it for about a year and like it a lot.

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
Hard to give feedback on a product when you stack it with something else

Better to run solo to truly gage a product and it's effectiveness
Well I used it yesterday for the first time and I must say it was fantastic. Took a scoop in the afternoon and then 30 minutes pre-workout a few hours later.

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
I've used many of the new pump products available and here's my personal top list:

1. PES High Volume
1. Komodo Vaskular (discontinued)
*Tie here for me....I had some seriously sick pumps from both HV and Vaskular. I liked that Vaskular included ArA so if you were stacking XF or XGels with it, you could cut your dose back on it and it would last a little longer.

2. iForce HemaVO2
3. Allmax HVOL
4. ANS Dilate
*3 and 4 are very close but I give the slight edge to HVOL

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
50Magnum Supplement Auction 4
50Magnum Supplements 12
Supplements 8
Bigdeputy Supplement Logs 139
eddieSt.james Supplements 17