Hatin' Yohimbe

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Just need to rant... Also looking for some answers. Why does yohimbe affect me like Im about to have a fever? I've done this at least 10x and I'm 100% sure it is the Y.

I get cold and weak. It does go away after a few hours but I have a full tub of alphamine I need to slang on the streets now.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I hate it also. Funny thing is I used to be fine using some forms. Now even a small dosage messes me up.
I knew I shouldnt have opened that tub... I just lost $35. I thought the different form on alphamine would be any different.

Btw how's the new GW bro? Link me up if you're logging that. I'm very curious w/ your progress.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I knew I shouldnt have opened that tub... I just lost $35. I thought the different form on alphamine would be any different.

Btw how's the new GW bro? Link me up if you're logging that. I'm very curious w/ your progress.
Ha Ha, still got at least 5 days worth left of the old stuff. By the way I got a blood test(no fasting glucose) and it was 78, 4 points above what would be considered low. That was only 1 hour after a huge bowl of Post Waffle crunch cereal. So it does effect blood sugar pretty strongly. With lipids it didn't do crap. I had thought that it was suppose to raise so called "good" cholesterol and lower so called "bad" cholesterol.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just need to rant... Also looking for some answers. Why does yohimbe affect me like Im about to have a fever? I've done this at least 10x and I'm 100% sure it is the Y.

I get cold and weak. It does go away after a few hours but I have a full tub of alphamine I need to slang on the streets now.
What do you want for it?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
What do you want for it?
You have any preworkout laying around? Hypermax OG, C4, Bullnox? Or offer me money on PayPal. Msg me how much you're willing to pay for it shipped.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Ha Ha, still got at least 5 days worth left of the old stuff. By the way I got a blood test(no fasting glucose) and it was 78, 4 points above what would be considered low. That was only 1 hour after a huge bowl of Post Waffle crunch cereal. So it does effect blood sugar pretty strongly. With lipids it didn't do crap. I had thought that it was suppose to raise so called "good" cholesterol and lower so called "bad" cholesterol.
I knw huh? That's what stuck out the most for me regarding the benefits. Who knew maybe your values were high and it already improved it?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Have you ever tried Alpha Y? Maybe that will be your solution to your problem. Some people who do not react well to Y will be fine on AlphaY
AlphaBurn, Alpha T2 (if you can get the DC) or Slim-FX are 3 products that do contain it which is a purer form of yohimbine.
What you are experiencing is a common side effect of Yohimbine. Just like any supp or diet method out there. There is no one size fits all when it comes to supplements everyone responds differently. I would highly suggest looking into alpha Y

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I knw huh? That's what stuck out the most for me regarding the benefits. Who knew maybe your values were high and it already improved it?
They were high. I had just gotten some blood work before I started the GW. GW didn't effect lipids at all, no improvement whatsoever. Blood sugar wise though it sure works to lower blood glucose levels. Based on my blood work, if I had tried running this on low carb I'd definitely be in trouble and maybe would have had to take a trip to the ER.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever tried Alpha Y? Maybe that will be your solution to your problem. Some people who do not react well to Y will be fine on AlphaY
AlphaBurn, Alpha T2 (if you can get the DC) or Slim-FX are 3 products that do contain it which is a purer form of yohimbine.
What you are experiencing is a common side effect of Yohimbine. Just like any supp or diet method out there. There is no one size fits all when it comes to supplements everyone responds differently. I would highly suggest looking into alpha Y
Thanks man but I'm going to have to skip Y altogether. Burnt too much money on something that I dnt really need. If one day I get a sampler then ya I'll try it out

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No issues here. On alphamine right now

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks man but I'm going to have to skip Y altogether. Burnt too much money on something that I dnt really need. If one day I get a sampler then ya I'll try it out
Alpha Y and regular Y HCL are two totally different things. I can almost bet you would be fine on Alpha Y (especially if you can find some Alpha T2 cheap for being DC). it is just a suggestion, and it would aid stubborn fat and be a great asset. But I understand if you don't want to take the risk with the bad effects you have experienced.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
i get the same side effects from yohimbine, cold sweats, chills, feel sick and overall ****ty, although i have ran alphamine numerous times and experience none of the usual side effects i get with regular yohimbe.

Cheranine

Cheranine

Awards
i get the same side effects from yohimbine, cold sweats, chills, feel sick and overall ****ty
I get all this. Then I used AEN's LIV and zero side effects (alpha Y as mentioned). After a tubI tried going back to Yoh with Lipocide (yoh HCL) and I don't feel any of the side effects, so it's almost like the ALpha Y had helped prepare me for the sides again.

That said, I only used Lipocide AFTER the LIV, so can't tell if it's just the product. The yoh product I used to get anxiety / sweats etc was Hydroxycut elite hardcore.

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
This was from alphamine or yohimbe by itself? I havent tried alphamine. I know yohimbe you cant eat cheese or wine and some other things because of the interraction.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This was from alphamine or yohimbe by itself? I havent tried alphamine. I know yohimbe you cant eat cheese or wine and some other things because of the interraction.
Whether it's cheese, wine, or any other type of food or insulin spiking product, it should be avoided when dosing Yohimbe extracts.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What dose of Alphamine did you use?

The whole point of the powdered fat burner (aside from making it enjoyable to drink) was to enable flexible dosing so people could use less than one scoop if necessary.

I would also like to smugly point out how many powdered thermogenics are on the market since we released Alphamine. :)

warrior737

Awards
Have you ever just ran yohimbe by it self. I have never had an issue. I actually enjoy it. But Ive only used it solo. In 2.5 mg caps first this in the am. My wife gets anxiety attacks. haha

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
Is the yohimbe you guys don't like not yohimbine hcl? There is a huge difference between the two. One is dirty and the other is clean.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Is the yohimbe you guys don't like not yohimbine hcl? There is a huge difference between the two. One is dirty and the other is clean.
I hate yhcl.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I think a few of us here had tried different types of yohimbe. I've personally tried numerous preworkouts/fat burner and if it had some type of yohimbe I'd feel sick. I also tried it stand alone many times and I was able to replicate that sick feeling. I can honestly say I've tried em all except one, Alpha Y. Would I venture and buy a new tub? No.

If someone gives me a freebie packet I'm willingnto give it one final go on a cardio day but that's it. I'm over Y and all its other variants.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've really enjoyed alphamine. First time using it.

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
^^ is it possible you are taking something else that is interacting? I hate caffeine anhydrous.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Yes it's possible but throughout the years I've experimented with products with and without it. Solo and stacked and every single time I feel the sides. I've taken some products w/out knowing it's in there and low and behold same feeling.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of Alpha Y, one may not get any sides from it because he would not be getting any Alpha Y. Other than the first batch of AlphaBurn eons ago, every Alpha Y product I have tried since, including later AlphaBurn runs, has been bunk with the last being Alpha T2 I used in January. I am done with Alpha Y :)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How are you deducing the alpha yohimbine to be bunk?

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
lol.. took half a sample of hypermax this morning.. the whole time in the gym i was reminded of this thread and acting shaky :) not knocking on the product at all. just sucks that yohimbe doesnt work for me.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also don't respond very well to any form of yohimbe..love/hate relationship as when I do use it (and not able to exercise anywhere near dosing it) it makes my lower body sweat like nothing else (which is great, cuz I store most of my bf there)...but then have the bp spike and heart pounding out of my chest feelings, which varies in severity with the type of y...i prefer TD yohimbe...back in the day (~1999) I'd pick up some bulk yohimbine and mix it with some dmso and use pre cardio and pre bed...ah, memories...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
..love/hate relationship as when I do use it (and not able to exercise anywhere near dosing it) it makes my lower body sweat like nothing else (which is great, cuz I store most of my bf there)..

If sweating = body fat loss, I'd be ripped!.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
lol.. took half a sample of hypermax this morning.. the whole time in the gym i was reminded of this thread and acting shaky :) not knocking on the product at all. just sucks that yohimbe doesnt work for me.
Did you get the new formula? The one with gms?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Just goes to show you that people is different :) I load up on Y-HCL - 18mg + 6mg of a-Y. After monitoring BP as an experiment, I also added 12.5mg of E-HCL (usually not recommended, but my BP was fine, so...). I tolerate stims extremely well. OP, switch to E-HCL? 25mg every 4hrs? Just a thought.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Just goes to show you that people is different :) I load up on Y-HCL - 18mg + 6mg of a-Y. After monitoring BP as an experiment, I also added 12.5mg of E-HCL (usually not recommended, but my BP was fine, so...). I tolerate stims extremely well. OP, switch to E-HCL? 25mg every 4hrs? Just a thought.
Ephedrine you mean? If that's the case I'm on it for preworkout at the moment. Live that stuff

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
How are you deducing the alpha yohimbine to be bunk?
The very first AlphaBurn had profound mental and sexual effects on me. It is/was easily the best thing I have ever taken other than Phosphatidic Acid and Burn24. I haven't been able to reproduce the effects ever since.

Of course, it is also possible that it was not Alpha Y in it but something else and everything I thought was bunk was legit Alpha Y and I don't respond to it at all which won't be a first time :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Poor man's alphamine= acute FX plus SNS green coffee bean extract :)

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What dose of Alphamine did you use?

The whole point of the powdered fat burner (aside from making it enjoyable to drink) was to enable flexible dosing so people could use less than one scoop if necessary.

I would also like to smugly point out how many powdered thermogenics are on the market since we released Alphamine. :)
Its the validation, if its not copied, the supplement is a failure.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established