Dermacrine- dark brown?

jp888

Awards
Just ordered some Dermacrine and it is just a dark liquid the color of coffee. Is this a new carrier or maybe an older one? I used Dermacrine last year and I thought I remember it being a gel.

DavidR79

DavidR79

Awards
I've never seen a brown one...
Only a gel awhile back..

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Mine has always been that color, who was the vendor?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Next time I would just pick some up from a supplement site. More trustworthy in my opinion.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Mine was definitely a gel - although thinner - but still a gel nonetheless. Go to orbit for your bps needs. They're a great retailer for dermacrine. Guaranteed authentic stuff.

khwaj

Awards
well my dermacrine is a light brown colour, looks like gel too, havnt opened it though, got mine from orbit fyi, so should def be legit

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mine is ligth brown, baught it directly from BPS

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I emailed bps the same question-they never responded. There is another thread but i don't remember it being specifically answered. I got both from strong so I know they're legit-I am just curious as to why so different in color. These are the pictures I emailed them.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1432654040.240356.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1432654058.208602.jpg

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had the same thoughts when I purchased a bunch of them. Even posted a thread about it a while back. They are all good. Some are lighter brown, some are darker brown, some are ever clear colored. It depends on storage, temperature and time of year. That's what I was told by BPS.

Also, nothing wrong with Amazon.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Yah - would definitely not ever worry when ordering from Orbit.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had the same thoughts when I purchased a bunch of them. Even posted a thread about it a while back. They are all good. Some are lighter brown, some are darker brown, some are ever clear colored. It depends on storage, temperature and time of year. That's what I was told by BPS.
Interesting. Same retailer for me so it would likely have the same storage conditions for both products. I have them currently side by side so the time of year and temperature suggestion doesn't really seem to make sense because they're still different right now (obviously same temp and time of year) I am sure they're fine just still doesn't really make sense.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I much prefer the one on the left. I got rid of the ones on the right. I know that different batches produce different consistencies. Some are stickier than others and color varies. I never understood this one, though.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Picked up a bottle of this myself, it's dark brown.

bonesaw14

Awards
I was using one I bought a while ago and it was dark brown that I got off a supplement shop. I really liked it so I ordered another off amazon as well because it was a little cheaper and it was the lighter color one. The darker brown one worked much better for me. I was using 4 pumps with the brown one and had to increase to 5 with the lighter one and the effects still seem diminished.

I won't order from that carrier on amazon again.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was using one I bought a while ago and it was dark brown that I got off a supplement shop. I really liked it so I ordered another off amazon as well because it was a little cheaper and it was the lighter color one. The darker brown one worked much better for me. I was using 4 pumps with the brown one and had to increase to 5 with the lighter one and the effects still seem diminished.

I won't order from that carrier on amazon again.
Placebo works in different ways. Not meaning to sound like an ass but I'm betting the brown one didn't work any better and the lighter one didn't work any worse. Or it could have just worked that way because you thought that's how it would work=placebo.

Not just saying this as I also have experience with both the lighter colored ones and the dark brown ones. Like I said before I asked BPS about this and they told me they are the exact same thing.

bonesaw14

Awards
Placebo works in different ways. Not meaning to sound like an ass but I'm betting the brown one didn't work any better and the lighter one didn't work any worse. Or it could have just worked that way because you thought that's how it would work=placebo.

Not just saying this as I also have experience with both the lighter colored ones and the dark brown ones. Like I said before I asked BPS about this and they told me they are the exact same thing.
That's fair. I did notice that the brown one was harder to rub in the the lighter one and left a glittery look on my skin that the light one did not, which contributes to why I think they work differently. If you didn't notice any difference maybe it is just in my head. I'll have to finish the bottle before I'm sure.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes Alasel. Both are good to go :)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had both

Didn't notice a difference

Just one of those things.....

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think tbone mentioned it earlier, placebo.

How was your run in general bro?
I love it man.... leaned out nicely, positive mood, libido, etc

Used once solo and once on the back end of a halo cycle. I'm done w/ TD supps tho, so damn tired of rubbing chit all over my mostly hairy body :)

I'm thinking I'll come out of retirement briefly and give sustain alpha a whirl tho!

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
AFI, sorry to hear your email went unanswered! If something like that happens again, shoot me a PM.

As for the color and consistency, the methods at which it WAS being made created this discrepancy, when exposed to different temperatures. The method for manufacturing has been changed and we are seeing far more consistent batches. The effectiveness is never a problem but understandably, people worry and raise an eyebrow, when colors don't match. Sorry for the inconvenience. We believe we have finally nipped it in the bud, though.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No worries :) thanks for the response. Glad efficacy is the same. I don't care what color it is as long as it works.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
AFI, sorry to hear your email went unanswered! If something like that happens again, shoot me a PM. As for the color and consistency, the methods at which it WAS being made created this discrepancy, when exposed to different temperatures. The method for manufacturing has been changed and we are seeing far more consistent batches. The effectiveness is never a problem but understandably, people worry and raise an eyebrow, when colors don't match. Sorry for the inconvenience. We believe we have finally nipped it in the bud, though.
Is Dermacrine still in production?

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
AFI, sorry to hear your email went unanswered! If something like that happens again, shoot me a PM. As for the color and consistency, the methods at which it WAS being made created this discrepancy, when exposed to different temperatures. The method for manufacturing has been changed and we are seeing far more consistent batches. The effectiveness is never a problem but understandably, people worry and raise an eyebrow, when colors don't match. Sorry for the inconvenience. We believe we have finally nipped it in the bud, though.
Hi BPS,

How is Dermacrine now so hard to get in the UK?

Thanks again

plifter42

Awards
Just got a bottle of dermacrine a few days ago and it was the dark brown/honey color.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Predator always have it.
There out of stock, and when asked when will be in stock they said they didn't have any information regarding when it would be... In other words they don't plan to, not for the foreseeable future anyways.