what is 4-(ir)-2-(ir)-2,2-trifluoro-1-hydroxymethyl)pyrrol

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
Amy idea what 4-(ir)-2-(ir)-2,2-trifluoro-1-hydroxymethyl)pyrrole-1-yl)-2-trifluoromethyl)-benzonitrile is? My son just bought a supplement with it in it.

CJNator

Awards
Googled it and couldn't find it, what is the name of the supplement and what company made it?

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
I believe that is lgd-4033 which is a selective androgen receptor modulator. Treat it like a steroid because it will have the same suppressive sides.

CJNator

Awards
I believe that is lgd-4033 which is a selective androgen receptor modulator. Treat it like a steroid because it will have the same suppressive sides.
I was thinking the same thing at first but wasn't 100% sure.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
I was thinking the same thing at first but wasn't 100% sure.
Nomenclature is not the exact same as given but if it's a supplement with the ending 1-yl)-2-trifluoromethyl)-benzonitrile it's most likely LGD

CJNator

Awards
Nomenclature is not the exact same as given but if it's a supplement with the ending 1-yl)-2-trifluoromethyl)-benzonitrile it's most likely LGD
Oh ok I didn't know that, thanks.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
yep-who is the manufacturer op?

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
I googled as well and found nothing on it. The manu is future fit and the product is Futr Test. He bough it at some supplement store locally.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AK1 Anabolics 23
Supplement Logs 3