Break in between test boosters?

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
Right now I'm in the middle of a bottle of Apexmale, its not bad. I also have the Ironchamp stack. Once I'm done with the Apexmale can I run right into the Ironchamp? I've read a ton of good things about that stack and want to get the most out of it. Would it be beneficial to take a month off? I was also thinking about adding ep1c unleashed or Anafuse to the Ironchamp stack. Thought's?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's always good to give your body a rest of you yourself knows your body the best and what you can handle. Also I think anafuse would be an awesome addition. We carry it at Strong Supplement Shop as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Right now I'm in the middle of a bottle of Apexmale, its not bad. I also have the Ironchamp stack. Once I'm done with the Apexmale can I run right into the Ironchamp? I've read a ton of good things about that stack and want to get the most out of it. Would it be beneficial to take a month off? I was also thinking about adding ep1c unleashed or Anafuse to the Ironchamp stack. Thought's?
never heard of apexmale.....i agree taking time off is probably best----i hope you like the ironstack as much as i do!!!