Follidrone/Viron/Rebirth Stack

MightyMouse83

MightyMouse83

Awards
Hello,
I'm planning on starting this stack in the next few week but I have never done anything like this before and need a little help preparing everything that I may need. I've tried test boosters like A-HD with pretty good results. A little about myself: 165lbs, HARDgainer, been lifting for years and JUST found a diet that works for me. I just need to know what else would I need with this. Thanks in advance.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
nothing else is needed. are you in pct or you just want to run the rebirth with the other two? make sure your in a surplus (sounds like your diet is in check) and you should see some nice gains for sure. As far future runs if you wanted additions you can look into abe and x gels. Two great natural products that can also help you gain mass and strength.

MightyMouse83

MightyMouse83

Awards
Thanks for everything. No I'm not in pct. never really tried supp support and was just making sure. Will def look into Abe and x gels. What did you mean by surplus? Meaning stack up on these supps?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
surplus means caloric surplus. The only way your body can gain muscle is if it has extra calories to build from

MightyMouse83

MightyMouse83

Awards
Oh ok. Yeah def. as I mentioned I'm a HARDgainer so food was my second discipline besides technique and form. But thanks for taking the time to assist me. Greatly appreciated.