Does sulbutiamine help you get lean?

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
I have some of this powder, not sure if its expired or not.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have this in powdered version and I love it for the boost of clean focused energy which also helps with recovery between
sets and I add it to some on my lower stimulant pre-workout powders but let me warn you if you've never tasted it you are in
for a RUDE AWAKENING this stuff taste horrible but I'm use to it cause I've used it for many years and my first experience
with in was with Get Diesel Nut powered pre-workouts which first introduced to this supplement Lol and to the taste but like
I said I can handle it now with no problem because I like the effects.

I honestly don't know how good it is on getting you lean and I'd think if you used it everyday the effects on energy and focus
which I mentioned would probably diminish some what but I can't be sure because I've never used the way you are asking about
but just thought I'd let you know what you would get from it before training.

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
It can suppress your appetite and can be stimulating which can help you exercising longer and harder, but it is basically two attached thiamin molecules so I don't think it would have much of an effect on body composition unless you were deficient in thiamin.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
If you're looking for some good clean energy and fat loss a lot of people rave about PES Norcodrene

If you're interested you can try it here. http: //orbitnutrition.com/cart/fat-burners/pes-norcodrene-90-capsules.html

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Have you considered seeing a dietitian or other professional? Amd before you say its not needed; despite what the internet would have you believe, weightloss for natural (I.e. non enhanced) people is a constant battle and an objective look into your food habits could give youa lot of insight.

Your food intake, movement habits and mental breakdown are your three biggest weight determinants that will either be a huge help or a massive PITA.

If you have tried every supplement unfer the sun and not gotten anywhere, its time to switch up your approach and fix the problem(s) from the source.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you're looking for some good clean energy and fat loss a lot of people rave about PES Norcodrene

If you're interested you can try it here. http: //orbitnutrition.com/cart/fat-burners/pes-norcodrene-90-capsules.html
Can't go wrong with PES Norcodrene. That or alphamine is probably my favorite to stack when cutting. We carry both at Strong Supplement Shop as well.