Psyched for PSYCHED

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
First off I'd like to thank WANTED for the opportunity to test this product.. It has been months since I last tried a pre-workout in a pill form, and cant wait to see what kind of pumps i get with this one.

Current Stack

Psyched - 3 capsules
Monster- (dont judge, i had nothing else at the time.. left all my stash in hawaii)
Modern BCAA - intra workout

So on the way to the gym, i popped 3 capsules of the psyched since i have a high tolerance fort this kind of stuff, i chugged down my zero calorie, zero sugar monster and waited to see what happens.. SInce I was just signing up to my new home gym, Eos Fitness, i had to go through the whole process of the tour and paperwork that comes with it. a little before we were finished which was just about a half hour or so, i started to fell urge to want to throw something. without hesitation, as soon as she gave me my gym card, i grabbed it headed straight to the weights.. haha..

Warm up Set
Inclince Hammer Strength Press
2 plates each side- 30 reps
3 plates each side- 20 reps
4 plates each side- 15 reps
5 plates each side- 8 reps
2 plates each side- 30 reps

Now this is a typical warm up for me.. I have issues with my elbow, and this movement has always helped me pump some blood into my arms, shoulders, and chest. it may be heavy weights, but its a staple for me.

Inclince Barbell Press
135 lbs- 20 reps
225 lbs- 15 reps
315 lbs-10 reps
405 lbs- 6 reps
225-lbs 10 reps

These were all done without a spotter. i sometimes hate having someone touching the bar when i dont ask them to, and if i dont need the spot, i dont ask.. hahahaha.. honestly just for today, i wanted to try this on my own, so i didnt ask for help, but i normally do have someone help out.. im getting brittle and we could all use the assistance.

Dumbbell Bench Press
105 lbs- 12 reps
115 lbs- 8 reps
125 lbs- 6 reps
135 lbs- 4 reps
105 lbs- 10 reps.

I got to be honest that, my elbow was feeling it during this movement.. just before I hit a 90 degree angle on, i feel a sharp pain in my elbow as if someone is stabbing me with a needle., i was gonna run the rack like i normally do, but i had to throw in the towel.

Bodyweight Dips
4 sets- 30 reps

For someone my size, I normally struggle with this since i normally do decline presses just before, but today, no presses, just the dips.. felt great to actually bang out that many reps, let alone sets.. felt really good..

Machine Flyes
210lbs- 4 sets of 15

I love this machine. with my dang elbow problem, i use dumbbells every other week, but this machine is great for slow reps and a longer squeeze on the chesticles..

Seated Calf Raises
just before my ending cardio, i always do a few sets of these and the weight usually varies.. today i used 4 plates for 4 sets of 15.. in 2008, i tore my gastronemius muscle in my calf, and luckily for me, i can still do this,.

Ending Cardio -
20 minutes on the Bike..(i was too tired to do anything else)

No PR was broken today, but for my first workout on Psyched, i did pretty well i would say. The pump lasted the entire time i was training, and could see some veins which i normally dont because of my thick polynesian skin.. I did not feel any crash what so ever, and even when I got home, i could still do my normal pushups before bed. haha. over all, i liked this first day, and I cant wait to see what I could do stacking this with a pre workout powder.. imagine the sick pumps youll get with it....

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very nice to see the log up my man!! Great first up date & workout. Alls I gotta say about the 405 bench is DAMN!! Nice job. Thank you.

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Incline has always been one of my favorites.. I love shoulder presses whether it's barbell or dumbbell.. It helps with my incline presses a lot.. Haha.. Thanks for taking the time to check out my first entry..

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I wish I was half that strong I think 275 lb for 5x5 with a liftoff is all I can do

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
off to a good start!!!

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Yeah I wish I was half that strong I think 275 lb for 5x5 with a liftoff is all I can do
Take time bro.. And the right motivation.. Philippians 4:13.. Check that verse out..

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Anyone know how to post videos on here..

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
I really don't ... Try using that film icon next to the photo upload.

I like like the fact that you started with 3 caps. This is gonna be good!
The bottle said for guys over 200 lbs we can use 3 caps.. Haha.. I like test the full potency of products.. I do have a high tolerance so I'm curious what a pre workout powder as well as three capsules could do..

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
It's my birthday today, so I wasn't gonna train, but I don't want to miss a day on this product.. Gonna do a quick arm blast and some traps to finish off before I have my pizza fix later.. Hahahaha

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oooh Sh*t!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER!!:birthday:

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
It's my birthday today, so I wasn't gonna train, but I don't want to miss a day on this product.. Gonna do a quick arm blast and some traps to finish off before I have my pizza fix later.. Hahahaha
Happy bday man

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Thank you by brothas.. I'll be posting up my new entry tomorrow.. I'm tired to type..

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
I apologize for the late entry.. got tied up this weekend...

Saturday was not just my birthday, it was my second day of the my Psyched beta...

Stack
3 capsules of Psyched
1 ABB Speed Stack
2 scoops of Modern BCaa intra workout..

Back and Arm Destruction..

Warm Ups
EZ Bar Curls, 100 lbs 5 sets of 10

for the warm ups I like to train a little heavy to get the blood flowing a lot faster than with lightweights.. If you can handle the weight, by all means just throw them around.

Set 1
Reverse Grip Lat pull downs
205lbs 4 sets of 15.

I got this move from Jay Cutler.,. I feel more of a squeeze with this one movement, and i can actually hold it longer.

Set 2
Hammer Strength Seated Rows
2 plates each side- 20 reps
5 plates each side- 10 reps

I wanted to switch it up a little, so instead of my normally dumbbell rows, the hammer row allowed me to focus on the contraction instead of the pull. i was able to hold the movement longer than normal with the hammmer..

Set3
Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns
205lbs 4 sets of 10

for larger guys, this movement allows us to keep that wide look.. ive used this for years, and i still manage to get asked if i can scratch my back or not.. and yes i still can.. haha

Set4
Dumbbell Shrugs
130 lbs- 20 reps
135lbs- 20 reps
140lbs- 20 reps
145lbs- 10 reps
150lbs- 10reps

150 is the highest Eos Fitness has for dumbbells, but i think since Stan Efferding also trains there, they need to upgrade already...

Set5
Dumbbell Curls
50lbs- 15 reps
60lbs-10 reps
70lbs 10 reps
80lbs 8 reps

These are not forced reps.. its sort of like Zottman Curls without using the reverse negatives..

Set6
Machine Curls
180lbs 4 sets of 20

this was more like my warm down set.. i try to use variant grips to feel more of a pump...

Warm Down Cardio
20 minutes on the treadmill

So for day 2, i still felt a good pump that lasted throughout the workout.. no crash.. with the added speed stack for pre workout, i felt more energized and sweated a lot more, but the pump was still there..

I took a break on sunday to relax my body

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
I apologize for the late entry.. got tied up this weekend...

Saturday was not just my birthday, it was my second day of the my Psyched beta...

Stack
3 capsules of Psyched
1 ABB Speed Stack
2 scoops of Modern BCaa intra workout..

Back and Arm Destruction..

Warm Ups
EZ Bar Curls, 100 lbs 5 sets of 10

for the warm ups I like to train a little heavy to get the blood flowing a lot faster than with lightweights.. If you can handle the weight, by all means just throw them around.

Set 1
Reverse Grip Lat pull downs
205lbs 4 sets of 15.

I got this move from Jay Cutler.,. I feel more of a squeeze with this one movement, and i can actually hold it longer.

Set 2
Hammer Strength Seated Rows
5 plates each side- 10 reps

I wanted to switch it up a little, so instead of my normally dumbbell rows, the hammer row allowed me to focus on the contraction instead of the pull. i was able to hold the movement longer than normal with the hammmer..

Set3
Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns
205lbs 4 sets of 10

for larger guys, this movement allows us to keep that wide look.. ive used this for years, and i still manage to get asked if i can scratch my back or not.. and yes i still can.. haha

Set4
Dumbbell Shrugs
130 lbs- 20 reps
135lbs- 20 reps
140lbs- 20 reps
145lbs- 10 reps
150lbs- 10reps

150 is the highest Eos Fitness has for dumbbells, but i think since Stan Efferding also trains there, they need to upgrade already...

Set5
Dumbbell Curls
50lbs- 15 reps
60lbs-10 reps
70lbs 10 reps
80lbs 8 reps

These are not forced reps.. its sort of like Zottman Curls without using the reverse negatives..

Set6
Machine Curls
180lbs 4 sets of 20

this was more like my warm down set.. i try to use variant grips to feel more of a pump...

Warm Down Cardio
20 minutes on the treadmill

So for day 2, i still felt a good pump that lasted throughout the workout.. no crash.. with the added speed stack for pre workout, i felt more energized and sweated a lot more, but the pump was still there..

I took a break on sunday to relax my body

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Monday

Chesticles

Stack
3 Psyched Capsules
1 ABB Speed Stack with 2 capsules of Kre Alkaline
Water for intra..

Warm-ups
Hammer Strength Incline Press
3 plates each side- 15 reps
4 plates each side- 10 reps
5 plates each side- 6 reps

once again, i normally train heavy for warm ups to get the blood pumped faster into the body..it also kind of mentally prepares you to kill more weights.

Set 1
Flat Barbell Bench
135lbs- 20 reps
225lbs- 15 reps
315 lbs- 10 reps
225lbs- 15 reps
135lbs- 20 reps

I felt like doing a little mild pyramid

Set 2
Incline Dumbell Flyes
70 lbs- 15 reps
80 lbs- 15 reps
90 lbs- 10 reps
100 lbs- 8 reps

speaks for itself.

Set3
Bodyweight Dips
4 sets of 30

my hands were a little sore, so i just chose to do dips for lower chest..

Set 4
Smith machine close grip to the neck press
135 lbs for 20 reps
225lbs for 3 sets of 10
135 lbs for 20 reps

i encourage you all to try this..

Set 5
machine Shrugs
4 plates each side for 4 sets of 15

Warm Down set
Machine Flyes
210 lbs 4 sets of 12

love to this as my final movement for chest days

day three was similar to day to... i think i might want to try and add a pre workout powder.. i normally use jack3d or undisputed, but we shall see when i can get my hands on some..

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Jesus Christ man... You have some serious strength!!! Example... 205 x15 lat pulls! 5 plates hammer row!!!

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Took years and a lot of frustration.. Haha.. My secret is my strap.. I use Contraband Black Labels silicone grip strap.. I have no worry of losing my grip

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps I'll look into that.. When I do 205, I normally get around 8-10... But lose my grip like you mentioned.

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
I highly recommend those.. And they are cheap.. Follow them on Instagram.. They are good peeps

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
did i see dumbell flyes in there!!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Great work in here. Some strong lifting going on. Looks like Psyched is doing its job

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
your killing the workouts all ready bro. nice job. Im supprised that your mixing in powderder PWO. Glad your liking it!

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
bent elbows or straight? i get some flak for it but i like old school straight arms!!!
Slightly bent at the elbows.. My left elbow might not handle the weight if i used it straight.. One of Phil Heaths favorite chest workouts is the incline flyes.. He does it the same way I do.. But he has freakish mass to support it all..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Slightly bent at the elbows.. My left elbow might not handle the weight if i used it straight.. One of Phil Heaths favorite chest workouts is the incline flyes.. He does it the same way I do.. But he has freakish mass to support it all..
no doubt, no way i could do as much weight straight as with bent elbows, but by doing both i feel i target different areas-just have to lighten the load doing straight.

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
no doubt, no way i could do as much weight straight as with bent elbows, but by doing both i feel i target different areas-just have to lighten the load doing straight.
Yep I feel yah..

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
May 26

Back Attack

Supps

3 Capsules of Psyched
1 Serving of AI Nutritions Furious (sample packs I received in the mail)
Modern BCAA intra

Warm Ups
Hammer Strength Lat Pulls
2 plates each side for 4 sets of 20

I wanted to try something different today, so i tried more hammer strength machines.. this particular movement allowed me to get more of a squeeze and stretch... felt really good

Set 1
Seated Hammer Strength Rows
3 plates each side-15 reps
4 plates each side-15 reps (last 5 were forced)
5 plates each side-8 reps

If you all have done this, you know its a lot lighter than having to use free weights or cables. (in my opinion).. at least you can always switch your grip from close to wide..

Set 2
Wide Grip Lateral Cable Pulls
165lbs for 10 reps
190lbs for 10 reps
190lbs for 10 reps
210lbs for 10 reps

Like i mentioned before, for us larger guys, just for us to maintain the width and size, utilize a wider grip.. you always walk like you earned it.. haahahahaha

Set 3
Bent over dumbbell Rows
100lbs for 10 reps
120 lbs for 10 reps
130lbs for 10 reps
140lbs for 8 reps
150lbs for 4 forced reps.

these are all solo armed rows.. i like standing since you feel gravity pulling the weight down, and you are in a battle trying to get it all back up..

Set 4
TBar Rows
2 plates for 10 reps
3 plates for 10 reps
4 plates for 10 reps
5 plates for 6 reps..

my grip was getting weaker by this time.. had to actually use straps for this..

Set 5
Dumbbells shrugs
130 lbs for 15 reps
135lbs for 15 reps
140lbs for 10 reps
145lbs for 10 reps
150 lbs for 8 reps

i love the feeling after doing these.. you feel more accomplished with un-assisted weight..

Warm Down set
Dumbbell Curls
50lbs for 20 reps
60lbs for15 reps
70lbs for 10 reps
50lbs for 20 reps..

best warm down after a back workout.. the blook already flowing in the veins allows for more thickness in the biceps and tearing of your shirt.. hahahaha

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
may 27

Boulda Shouldas

Supps
3 Capsules of Psyched
1 serving of AI Nutritions Furious
Water for Intra.. (ran out of Bcaas)

Warm Ups
Smith Machine Military Press
135lbs for 20 reps
225lbs for 15 reps
315lbs for 10 reps
225lbs for 15 reps
135lbs for 20 reps

Try this out.. gets the blood flowing a lot faster..

Set 1
Seated Cable Shoulder Press
75lbs for 4 sets of 15

The resistance on this machine was weird.. it felt like I was pressing 100 lb dumbbells, but with ease...

Set2
Dumbbell Press
90lbs for 15 reps
100lbs for 10 reps
110lbs for 8 reps
100lbs for 10 reps
90lbs for 15 reps

i like to do more pyramids when using dumbbells... keeps my muscles guessing and confuses them..

Set 3
Seat Side Lateral Raise
210lbs for 4 sets of 8

Once again, the cables felt weird.. heavier than normal..

Set 4
Reverse hammer Strength Shoulder Press
2 plates each side, 4 sets of 15

I encourage you all to try this if you have this machine at your gym.. your rear delts are targeted as well as your traps.. knock out two birds...

Set 5
barbell upright rows
135lbs for 5 sets of 10

this was actually my warm down set since i was pressed for time.. i gotta focus on bring out my traps more..

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your a very strong dude!
Sick workout bra.
And shrugs are one of my all time favorites man.

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
it comes with the Hawaiian blood.. polynesians are naturally strong.. haha.. well i have to also live up to my size and the shirts that i wear.. haha..

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it comes with the Hawaiian blood.. polynesians are naturally strong.. haha.. well i have to also live up to my size and the shirts that i wear.. haha..
Lol
So how ya feeling on the 3 caps? Any jitters or feeling shaky at all bro?

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Lol
So how ya feeling on the 3 caps? Any jitters or feeling shaky at all bro?
Only since using the stim powder.. Honestly I think without the powder the pump lasts longer and still no jitters.. Unless you call wanting to break dance jitters... Hahahahaha

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only since using the stim powder.. Honestly I think without the powder the pump lasts longer and still no jitters.. Unless you call wanting to break dance jitters... Hahahahaha
Very cool. And good to know. Thanks

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i've heard that too much stims decreases the pump....

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Tomorrow may be an off day depending how I feel in the morning.. Haha..

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Didn't take a break... I'll post what I did today.. Hahahahaha.. First gotta make my gains meal of steak and red potatoes

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
great log HH!!!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Jesus Christ man... 225 shoulder press for 15! I was happy with my 225x2 the other day haha!!

Also 150 rows are no joke either! Keep up the great work bro.

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Trying brotha.. I'm working on getting a video up.. I just don't like using my phone in the gym.. Haha.. I'll try though..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
trippytriceps Supplements 38
Supplement Logs 5
klpfitness Supplements 9
klpfitness Supplements 0
chefbo Supplement Logs 50