Women lean muscle and fat burner

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Now that Ostarine is most likely out of the question for my fiancee, what are your thoughts on natty product for lean muscle building, fat burners that actually work or one that does a combo?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some of the same stuff that works for men, will also work for women. Women build muscle
thru the same processes that men do.

NATTY LEAN MUSCLE BUILDERS
Forskolin by itself or combined with other supps
Anabeta Elite by PES

NON STIM FAT BURNERS
AL Lipomorph - i lost 5lbs on this without changing diet
Evomuse - Epitome

STIM FAT BURNERS
MST Shred Ultra - Im on it right now & its legit

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
For female I would recommend Norco+F95 or Shift+F95, or all three combined work very well for fat loss.

is she stim sensitive? I believe cubsfan815 has his wife on OxyMax XT which is a bit higher on the stim scale

OxyMax XT has f95 in it and has a very strong working profile, so you would not need to buy two products (norco and f95) but get them in one

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Norcodrene by pes is definitely a good option. You could always check out a product like anafuse as well for a natty product for lean mass.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Some of the same stuff that works for men, will also work for women. Women build muscle
thru the same processes that men do.

NATTY LEAN MUSCLE BUILDERS
Forskolin by itself or combined with other supps
Anabeta Elite by PES

NON STIM FAT BURNERS
AL Lipomorph - i lost 5lbs on this without changing diet
Evomuse - Epitome

STIM FAT BURNERS
MST Shred Ultra - Im on it right now & its legit
Thought forskolin was just a fat burner?

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ergonine has Creatine Anhydrous, Betaine Anhydrous and Ferulic acid to aid in strength and lean body mass

LCLT& Choline to aid in fat loss - choline displays special synergy with the LCLT . Choline significantly reduces the amount of excreted carnitine so you get way more bang for your buck with each carnitine serving, and the net result is reduced body fat and increased levels of the fat burning hormone leptin.

Ergonine stacks with virtually anything, so it can be added to any other strength product or fat burner if she wanted.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lot of good options mentioned in here. Ergonine definitely has a solid profile to cover a wide spectrum.

The NP sales for the weekend have the Analyzed line on a solid discount so plenty of things could be grabbed from that to use.

As far as fat burning/weight loss, I always like to ask for more demographic info (e.g. bodyfat % and training schedule, looking for stims or not, etc.). Lots of options, but that helps pinpoint better suggestions.

MyoSynergy is also a solid choice to help with both lean mass and some leaning, as well.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Fat Burner
http: //orbitnutrition.com/cart/fat-burners/pes-norcodrene-90-capsules.html

Lean Mass
http: //orbitnutrition.com/cart/sports-supplements/molecular-nutrition-x-factor-100-softgels.html

These are both top of the class supplements that will help with the desired goal. You can save 12% off them with the code MEM12 until 25/5.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Lot of good options mentioned in here. Ergonine definitely has a solid profile to cover a wide spectrum.

The NP sales for the weekend have the Analyzed line on a solid discount so plenty of things could be grabbed from that to use.

As far as fat burning/weight loss, I always like to ask for more demographic info (e.g. bodyfat % and training schedule, looking for stims or not, etc.). Lots of options, but that helps pinpoint better suggestions.

MyoSynergy is also a solid choice to help with both lean mass and some leaning, as well.
She is about 12% bodyfat at the most. Maybe less because you can see her abs. She trains 5-6 days a week with majority of it lifting with a standard body split schedule. She runs for 10 mind before and after she lifts. She also does insanity a few days a week. Also she's good with her diet. I don't currently know what she has her macros at.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
She is about 12% bodyfat at the most. Maybe less because you can see her abs. She trains 5-6 days a week with majority of it lifting with a standard body split schedule. She runs for 10 mind before and after she lifts. She also does insanity a few days a week. Also she's good with her diet. I don't currently know what she has her macros at.
Sounds like she doesn't need anything at all lol.

But realistically, it sounds like she's on point so it's not like there's a major need for anything. I think most of what's been mentioned in here could help her, but she's clearly doing things right as it is.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like she doesn't need anything at all lol.

But realistically, it sounds like she's on point so it's not like there's a major need for anything. I think most of what's been mentioned in here could help her, but she's clearly doing things right as it is.
I guess you could say that. That's my opinion also. But she's just like us guys who want more and more. She wants to get down maybe a percent more of bodyfat and put on a few more pounds of lean mass. She also wants to improve her lifts.

paula

paula

Awards
I would recommend f-95 with norcodrene 2caps and 2caps f95. Add alphamine 1sccop. Take them preworkout. For musclebuilding i reallly like E9. Combine it with high volume for intense pump. I myt say i havent tried this all combine yet. But individually i tried all of them and it delivered the results especially the norco with f95 noticable results in just 2weeks without changing my diet. This is my next stack :)

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What about a -epi product like follidrex? Dosage for 110lbs, 1 a day enough?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about a -epi product like follidrex? Dosage for 110lbs, 1 a day enough?
Yeah, that's along the lines of what I was thinking. MyoSynergy would have other added benefits, but you're right that an -epi product is probably a good route if anything given her training and how dialed in everything else is.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As mentioned above OxyMax XT would be a great product to look into, it uses proven ingredients like Forskolin-95, Amentoflavone, Higenamine, Alpha-Yohimbine and Capsacian. As well, the mood boosting effect from N-phenethyldimethylamine HCL is quite strong! Def. worth looking into!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For female I would recommend Norco+F95 or Shift+F95, or all three combined work very well for fat loss.

is she stim sensitive? I believe cubsfan815 has his wife on OxyMax XT which is a bit higher on the stim scale

OxyMax XT has f95 in it and has a very strong working profile, so you would not need to buy two products (norco and f95) but get them in one
Sorry been busy holiday weekend.

Yeah my wife has ran Alphamine, Norcodrene, and now OxyMax XT.

She says the OxyMax XT has a great feel. 1 cap and she feels alert, talkative, and focused.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
For fat burners look into Lipomorph or Baiba modular series from Antaeus labs.

These have proven bee effective and Baiba seems even more effective in females.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As mentioned above OxyMax XT would be a great product to look into, it uses proven ingredients like Forskolin-95, Amentoflavone, Higenamine, Alpha-Yohimbine and Capsacian. As well, the mood boosting effect from N-phenethyldimethylamine HCL is quite strong! Def. worth looking into!
Sorry been busy holiday weekend.

Yeah my wife has ran Alphamine, Norcodrene, and now OxyMax XT.

She says the OxyMax XT has a great feel. 1 cap and she feels alert, talkative, and focused.
We have OxyMax XT & Free CarniMax on sale plus 10% extra off today for the holiday.

For fat burners look into Lipomorph or Baiba modular series from Antaeus labs.

These have proven bee effective and Baiba seems even more effective in females.
We also have LipoMorph on sale right now, plus an additional 10% off for the Holiday today..!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can have her look into Gym Angel, CL's female line.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reduce XT is always great for leaning out.