Epi on cut?

avega17

Awards
  • Established
Looking for feedback from those who have run an epi product while in a deficit. Not sure if I should open up Follidrone or Myosynergy now or wait for a recomp/bulk. I have run Magnitropin on a bulk with great results, but have not tried any other epi formula.

Thanks.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know you didn't mention our product but heres some unsponsored feedback for you on ep1c unleashed
Been on this for a week. This stuff is working and taking me to a new level in training. Liking it very very much. Haven't even applied the TD yet.
I've tried others, the effects are NOTICEABLY better. My strength is through the roof and I'm not spent after increasing the weight significantly ... This is only a week.
I've used EP1C before and it is good but EP1C Unleashed is an whole different animal!
Starting using this last week and amazing how much my endurance has increased. Even with a tough workout I can push myself further and harder than ever before.
Right now I am dosing EP1C Transdermal one pump each morning and then using 2 caps pre workout only on workout days.
This will definitely stay as one of my base supplements that I use regularly.
So I'd like to report a serious problem with unleashed

I have too much endurance and not enough self control to leave the gym

That is all

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently using EP1C Unleashed in both cap and TD Form (2 caps preWO on 4 lift days per week, 1 pump TD before bed every day) during a caloric deficit.

No noticeable effect on my ohp, squat, bench, or deadlift (1-8 rep range), but endurance on higher rep accessories seems to have improved marginally.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm currently using EP1C Unleashed in both cap and TD Form (2 caps preWO on 4 lift days per week, 1 pump TD before bed every day) during a caloric deficit.

No noticeable effect on my ohp, squat, bench, or deadlift (1-8 rep range), but endurance on higher rep accessories seems to have improved marginally.
While strength gains are one of the effects, to me the most noticeable features of Ep1c Unleashed and epi in general are cardiovascular endurance, pronounced muscle fullness or pump (especially at TD site), and vascularity.

avega17

Awards
  • Established
I know you didn't mention our product but heres some unsponsored feedback for you on ep1c unleashed
Thanks, but I can't tell from those quotes what their caloric intakes were. I'll look for some logs and see if I can find it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran the td and oral epic in a deficit and had some really nice recomp effects. Follidrone you get more Epi And myosynergy has HICA which helps on a cut. I would personally run the follidrone and pick up some e9 if you can.

avega17

Awards
  • Established
I ran the td and oral epic in a deficit and had some really nice recomp effects. Follidrone you get more Epi And myosynergy has HICA which helps on a cut. I would personally run the follidrone and pick up some e9 if you can.
Already on the E9 train and love it. How deep into your cut were you, or was it just a slight deficit to recomp?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Epi products convert to DHT which is especially great for cutting. I would recommend them or a dry compound like 1-andro that won't convert to estrogen.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea its definitely a great thing to run during a cut or bulking.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
For a lean bulk 100% but for a normal bulk I would go with something like 4-andro

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Epi products convert to DHT which is especially great for cutting. I would recommend them or a dry compound like 1-andro that won't convert to estrogen.
I think he's referring to Epicatechin

CJNator

Awards
The OP is talking about epicatchen, he should have made it -epi.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
My bad

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The amount of epicatechin in both prop blend products is not disclosed so thats an unfounded claim.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have run Magnitropin on a bulk with great results, but have not tried any other epi formula.

Thanks.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it :) I've run on a cut before with good results. The hunger was a bit tough at first but quickly subsided. Definitely helped keep strength and endurance up while in a cut

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
EP1C Unleashed TD, been wondering about this. Either getting it or Follidrone which has gave me great results.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think there's a bad time to use it lol.

Love it during all times, but during a cut/recomp, it's helped me with my body dysmporhia issues some by keeping muscles fuller while still making progress losing fat.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
The amount of epicatechin in both prop blend products is not disclosed so thats an unfounded claim.
Myosynergy has disclosed 100mg at 5 capsules 21 servings. Follidrone has two ingredients, Epi listed first in a 500mg blend which means it's at least 250mg at 60 servings. How is this unfounded? Seems pretty Obvious follidrone has more Epi than myosynergy.

I did say I had a great run with epic unleashed. I was comparing follidrone to myosynergy. Not to unleashed.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Ive got a log going right now running a cut on -Epi. Its with Vital Labs Epi 2.0 but feel free to jump in and take a look. Link is in sig. Also if you have any questions feel free to PM, I have been using the -Epi for close to 3 weeks now and been heavy cutting for about 6.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea epicatchen, I mentioned Myosynergy and Follidrone
Its not a fair comparison to look at Myosynergy at just the -epi content, has multiple other ergogens such as forksolin and a high dose of HICA, ATP and sulforaphane.

Kind of an apples to oranges comparison IMO.

avega17

Awards
  • Established
Its not a fair comparison to look at Myosynergy at just the -epi content, has multiple other ergogens such as forksolin and a high dose of HICA, ATP and sulforaphane.

Kind of an apples to oranges comparison IMO.
I'm not comparing them. I said I have them at hand. My question is whether epicatchen is beneficial while in a deficit or should be saved for a recomp/bulk.

avega17

Awards
  • Established
Ive got a log going right now running a cut on -Epi. Its with Vital Labs Epi 2.0 but feel free to jump in and take a look. Link is in sig. Also if you have any questions feel free to PM, I have been using the -Epi for close to 3 weeks now and been heavy cutting for about 6.
Awesome thanks, going to check it out.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm cutting on Olympus Labs Transdermal Ep1c Unleashed and I'm running a log in the supplement log section. All my lifts I'm getting either higher reps or pretty much matching all my reps if not surpassing them with heavier weight each week and I've been lowering carbs and calories every week, I'm in a pretty large caloric deficit as well as on less than 50 grams of carbs.