Questions about ep1c unleashed

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
I would like to try a run of ep1c unleashed but I've got some questions.
1.Whats the average cycle length?
2. What's more effective the pill or trans-dermal?
3. I've seen some logs were a person is taking the pill and the TD, whats the benefit of that?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sure one of the Olympus reps can answer this or at least more clearly, but the panel looks like the same ingredients in both (green tea extract + epi), so I'd wager the reason for both is just hoping for better absorption/bioavailability? I'd personally opt for one or the other. As for which is more effective -- I haven't used either, so I can't say.

However, I have used MyoSynergy (which has epi in it) and it's in pill form and it works just fine for me.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
However, I have used MyoSynergy (which has epi in it) and it's in pill form and it works just fine for me.
Do you notice any major differences while on epi? I haven't read into it much but I've seen mixed reviews on products containing epi

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you notice any major differences while on epi? I haven't read into it much but I've seen mixed reviews on products containing epi
I immediately (within days) noticed an increase in muscle fullness at all times. I normally get a crazy good pump at the gym and that stays with me for a few hours after and then fades at least a bit (all dependent on other factors like carbs, water, etc., too), but while it wasn't that intense at all times, I still have it pretty much 24 hours a day. Also noticed leaning out a bit from it, too, while not noticing scale loss. As for strength, I can't really comment because I've never noticed anything significantly different than what I normally accomplish (which is typically having no problem making gains from week to week in the gym so long as I'm not dieting really hard).

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I immediately (within days) noticed an increase in muscle fullness at all times. I normally get a crazy good pump at the gym and that stays with me for a few hours after and then fades at least a bit (all dependent on other factors like carbs, water, etc., too), but while it wasn't that intense at all times, I still have it pretty much 24 hours a day. Also noticed leaning out a bit from it, too, while not noticing scale loss. As for strength, I can't really comment because I've never noticed anything significantly different than what I normally accomplish (which is typically having no problem making gains from week to week in the gym so long as I'm not dieting really hard).
Awesome feedback man, thanks a lot. I've been in a deficit for a 8 ish weeks now so I wouldn't mind something to help with muscle fullness. I may have to investigate and check it out. Thanks again for the feedback though dude

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm sure one of the Olympus reps can answer this or at least more clearly, but the panel looks like the same ingredients in both (green tea extract + epi), so I'd wager the reason for both is just hoping for better absorption/bioavailability? I'd personally opt for one or the other. As for which is more effective -- I haven't used either, so I can't say.

Actually they both have different benefits over one another, TD delivers ehanced -epi over a 8 hour period, thus causing a sustained blood -epi level. Oral ENHANCED -epi delivers a more acute bolus rise in blood levels which may provide benefits taken pwo.

Prehaps you should inform yourself on what the product contains MidwestBeast

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
3. I've seen some logs were a person is taking the pill and the TD, whats the benefit of that?
For me I regard -(-)Epi as more of a staple supp but still want to use it around 12weeks with a 4-6 week break. That's for me personally most common rule of thumb is 8weeks with 4 off however.

As stated the TD and Oral have separate advantages and without restating the above which is more convenient for you? It offers benefits that can aid in fitting ones lifestyle.

I take the TD at one pump in the AM and honestly love the fullness, vascularity, and I am seeing an improvement in my work capacity. The Oral PWO offers me acute effects of similar proportions but I'm able to extend my sessions and increase volume at will without fatigue becoming a limiting factor.

End of the day you will def have to try it yourself and play around a wee bit, but there's several individuals including myself that's loving some EP1C UNLEASHED and will continue paying for this staple.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually they both have different benefits over one another, TD delivers ehanced -epi over a 8 hour period, thus causing a sustained blood -epi level. Oral ENHANCED -epi delivers a more acute bolus rise in blood levels which may provide benefits taken pwo.

That's probably why he said, "I'm sure one of the Olympus reps can answer this or at least more clearly...". :)

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's probably why he said, "I'm sure one of the Olympus reps can answer this or at least more clearly...". :)
Lol just re read what i wrote and can how that comes across as aggressive. Not my intention at all, merely pointing out the fact that unleashed is not just -epi and green tea.

Too much dmba for my morning workout me thinks :)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol just re read what i wrote and can how that comes across as aggressive. Not my intention at all, merely pointing out the fact that unleashed is not just -epi and green tea.

No problem, brother :) I am really intrigued by the fusing of the green tea and (-) -epi. I'm probably going to pick some up in the near future to see what it does for me. I've been impressed by OL's products for a while now. I love Conqu3r, Ostar1ne and Vital1ty :)

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No problem, brother :) I am really intrigued by the fusing of the green tea and (-) -epi. I'm probably going to pick some up in the near future to see what it does for me. I've been impressed by OL's products for a while now. I love Conqu3r, Ostar1ne and Vital1ty :)
Its actually not fused with green tea, that is just there as a stand alone to possibly further enhance the absorption of the the phytofuse -epi.

The -epi is fused in a lipid complex which greatly enhances its absorption and bioavailability.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its actually not fused with green tea, that is just there as a stand alone to possibly further enhance the absorption of the the phytofuse -epi.

The -epi is fused in a lipid complex which greatly enhances its absorption and bioavailability.
Gotcha! Thanks for the clarification, I need to learn more about it as well :)

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha! Thanks for the clarification, I need to learn more about it as well :)
Once we get it out to retailers and can fulfill their needs we'll put up a logging opportunity for it, you know your place for logging it will be guaranteed.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As others have stated, this can really be a staple. My first run with Ep1c Unleashed was 6 weeks, oral and TD. Then also did OG Ep1c. Currently on TD solo. Will be running oral Ep1c Unleashed solo next. But to answer your specific questions,

1) 6 weeks would be a nice run.
2) TD and oral provide options and possible differences in purpose, but both are equally as effective. I personally happened to enjoy TD a lot.
3) See above and other responses, but oral version is good for a pre-WO dose.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

FYI, I simply referenced Nutraplanet since I wasn't aware of the full formula. If it's different (transdermal vs. oral), you may want to check with them because both are listed as identical. And it lists the green tea extract first, lists the epi and phytofuse, but that's listed amongst green tea, too.

Wasn't trying to downplay the product; just saw no one had answered and chimed in with the mention that I knew a rep would be in shortly.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And if you ever want, I'd be happy to try out your transdermal and give a review ;)

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
FYI, I simply referenced Nutraplanet since I wasn't aware of the full formula. If it's different (transdermal vs. oral), you may want to check with them because both are listed as identical. And it lists the green tea extract first, lists the epi and phytofuse, but that's listed amongst green tea, too.

Wasn't trying to downplay the product; just saw no one had answered and chimed in with the mention that I knew a rep would be in shortly.

EP1C Unleashed Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving

% Daily Value

EP1C UNLEASHED Proprietary Blend

500 mg

Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis) (dried leaves) [standardized to 50% EGCG (Epigallocatechin gallate)], PhytoFUSE™ Green Tea Extract with Soy Phosphatidylcholine (standardized to 95% (-)- Epicatechin)

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin

Does that help understanding the label?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@OP I'm going to post some quotes from unsponsored users:
Been on this for a week. This stuff is working and taking me to a new level in training. Liking it very very much. Haven't even applied the TD yet.
I've tried others, the effects are NOTICEABLY better. My strength is through the roof and I'm not spent after increasing the weight significantly ... This is only a week.
I've used EP1C before and it is good but EP1C Unleashed is an whole different animal!
Starting using this last week and amazing how much my endurance has increased. Even with a tough workout I can push myself further and harder than ever before.
Right now I am dosing EP1C Transdermal one pump each morning and then using 2 caps pre workout only on workout days.
This will definitely stay as one of my base supplements that I use regularly.
So I'd like to report a serious problem with unleashed

I have too much endurance and not enough self control to leave the gym

That is all

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards

That's what I was looking for, thanks.